Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tpwong

Purchasing Property During 7th Month

Mr. Chong...I am not sure if this que has been asked before...I have consulted several people...some said it is ok and some said not ok. I am looking for a house and if I happen to come acrosss something that I like during the 7th month, can I sign the purchase option? Is this ok?

Edited by tpwong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for me im ok to sign the OTP in 7th mth but not ok for moving in...

if u r the superstitious type, technically moving in, inviting guests, open house etc, u are opening the doors to all beings...so...

for me im ok to sign the OTP in 7th mth but not ok for moving in...

if u r the superstitious type, technically moving in, inviting guests, open house etc, u are opening the doors to all beings...so...

Sorry to steal the thread. FS has completely nothing to do with Chinese's Lunar 7th month. Taoism & part of Buddism practices have created much myths and veils as to FS.

If do thing with "psychological pressure" in mind, better don't do, cos you've lost half the battle which yet to start.

Edited by bepgof

Sorry to steal the thread. FS has completely nothing to do with Chinese's Lunar 7th month. Taoism & part of Buddism practices have created much myths and veils as to FS.

If do thing with "psychological pressure" in mind, better don't do, cos you've lost half the battle which yet to start.

just move in after the 7th month ..... play safe ...