Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

My Cheapo Reno By Ah Soon

hi!thanks for sharing the idea of DIY,looks simple to do,haha.

but i don like floral pattern,does Daiso have other patterns beside floral pattern? :rolleyes:

Hi rondy, they have alot of patterns, whats yr preference? can let u know whether anythings matches yr requirement. Coz i m going down tis weekend to get some decal for my frens as he asking me to help him to do it too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahahah tis is funny abt the toilet bowls!!!! Yes, i ever thought of it too. Will post pics if i can get it done. lolz

I do it on the taps coz is quite difficult to maintain as it there are alot of water marks all over. To keep it sparkling throughout, i think u can see in the movie only. Since i m bored, kena aeroplane by my contractor for weeks, so i super eng lor, then starts to look for stuffs to do lor. Show you my border mirror, u like it? Hey btw where is yr decal pics??

CIMG0666.jpg

CIMG0667.jpg

Very nice :dribble: . I did go to Daiso to get some decals and decorate a plain art folder which i use to store my certificates. Maybe i take a pic to show if got chance.

Well i've been reading for months and collected invaluable information from this forum. Is time for me to share with the folks here too. My place is a condo, floor area 1173 sqft. Comes with 2+1 bedroom and 3 toilets.

Before - foyer (from living room converts to foyer area)

Slidingold.jpg

After

Buddhanew.jpg

Slidingnew.jpg

hi Blackcar,

where can i get such a buddha wall decal like urs?

appreciate your kind sharing.

thanks very much.

hi black car,

may i check if Ah sson do up the white powder door foru?how much did he quote u?

hi is not white powder coated door as in aluminium material. Is laminated solid wood door, for the single $850 and double $2000. Top hung type.

Just curious.. How much was ur buddha decal?

Damage is $200, is huge though, 2.6m H by 1.5 m width. I paste it myself, if not additional of $80 charges for pasting.

Hi I have a question

They say that defects of renovation works only can be detected 2 to 3 years later after the owner has moved in.

Has anyone of you had Ah Soon renovate your home 2 to 3 years ago?

Are you having any defects?

Appreciate any comments

Hi I have a question

They say that defects of renovation works only can be detected 2 to 3 years later after the owner has moved in.

Has anyone of you had Ah Soon renovate your home 2 to 3 years ago?

Are you having any defects?

Appreciate any comments

Hi, firstily, most of the contractor provides warranty for two years only but for this service its got to come with the price rite? So are you willingly to pay for this? Secondly which big or small contractors can guarantee job that without defects down the road? I believe none.

Hence, you needs to "reset" yr mindset for sourcing for reno contractors.

cheers and good luck

Edited by blackcar

:jawdrop:

hahahaha, no choice, coz i die die must have it. The panels are overlay by floral design laminate wood and not plain white color, below is the pic.

CIMG0686.jpg

hahahaha, no choice, coz i die die must have it. The panels are overlay by floral design laminate wood and not plain white color, below is the pic.

CIMG0686.jpg

nice...but me bo budget. :P