Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
candijew

Punggol Residences Bto Just Launched Today (30 Jul 09)

Just noted this announcement from HDB today.

"HDB Launches Punggol Residences Under The Build-To-Order System

Please click to view http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/Pr...02?OpenDocument

The highest priced 5-room is $409,000. Last check on HDB's website, about 97 people have applied for the 5-room. There are some 154 units up for sale.

Isn't this rather costly for a direct sale from HDB? Any views on whether it is worth applying? I can't imagine how the valuation can increase even after staying for 5 years when the HDB price is already $409,000. How does HDB justify pricing a 5-room in Punggol this high when the area is really not that developed as compared with Sengkang.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Just noted this announcement from HDB today.

"HDB Launches Punggol Residences Under The Build-To-Order System

Please click to view http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p.nsf/Pr...02?OpenDocument

The highest priced 5-room is $409,000. Last check on HDB's website, about 97 people have applied for the 5-room. There are some 154 units up for sale.

Isn't this rather costly for a direct sale from HDB? Any views on whether it is worth applying? I can't imagine how the valuation can increase even after staying for 5 years when the HDB price is already $409,000. How does HDB justify pricing a 5-room in Punggol this high when the area is really not that developed as compared with Sengkang.

BTO means there is fixtures and fittings lor... of course it is more expensive...

Value is given by the market which ultimately means sellers and buyers like yourself...

i suppose punngol will develop years later? since the waterfront punggol has just started/ intending to build right?

I think it's hard to get this location, as the location is just beside the MRT. Punggol will get develop, just need more time I think.

Details as of 11 Aug 2009, 2pm

4room: 3256 applications/615 flats offered

5room: 1438 applications/154 flats offered

Total: 4694 applications/769 flats offered

So many applications!!!

Details as of 11 Aug 2009, 2pm

4room: 3256 applications/615 flats offered

5room: 1438 applications/154 flats offered

Total: 4694 applications/769 flats offered

So many applications!!!

Over-subscribed.. how to get. Especially the 5rm flat.. omg..