Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

ahh...more lobangs... :notti:

got Corian Dupont top? the hi-macs pricing looks good tho... :good:

my painting quote $50 more but using pentalite and sealant (5+1 white)...

I am in the process of getting Corian Dupont, let you know soon :D

Oops forgot to add in quote for normal paint

Painting whole house 4rm with pentalite paint and sealant $1200

Also have quote for cheap paint

Painting whole house 4rm with cheap paint and sealant $1000

btw, when you say 5+1 white, white refers to the sealant, it's not pentalite. Be careful :P

My painting quotation is $1250 inclusive of all doors, gate & piping, using ICI Dulux Pentalite or Nippon 5000. But now I worry about the quality. Oh well ..... :D

Pentalite and Nippon 5000 are both normal paint, i can do it at $1200 with sealant.

Yours has no sealant and costs more than mine. Amazing :D

Let me know if you want me to do instead :D

Edited by ossify

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro, this Lena no longer with FloorOption?

Or is Floorxpert a subsidiary of FloorOption?

Coz she directed me to the webpage which i never came across before.. :unsure:

Lena quit FloorOption to start FloorXpert.

Have you been to the showroom yet? If not, better fix appt fast cos the GST will be charged from 15 March onwards :P They open on Sunday if you fix appt.

Lena quit FloorOption to start FloorXpert.

Have you been to the showroom yet? If not, better fix appt fast cos the GST will be charged from 15 March onwards :P They open on Sunday if you fix appt.

Haha...i thot so...

Went and settled yesterday...Took us only half an hour in and out... :notti:

I must say good service by Lena! :good::thumbs up::good:

She willing to let me pay deposit when she come do measurement next weekend..

Didnt have much cash on me and their nets system not up yet..

Anyways, chose the euroline for one bedroom and a new design for my MBR... :dancingqueen:

Haha...i thot so...

Went and settled yesterday...Took us only half an hour in and out... :notti:

I must say good service by Lena! :good::thumbs up::good:

She willing to let me pay deposit when she come do measurement next weekend..

Didnt have much cash on me and their nets system not up yet..

Anyways, chose the euroline for one bedroom and a new design for my MBR... :dancingqueen:

Ooo what's the new design?

Ooo what's the new design?

its called vintage. true to its name does give a vintage look and feel to it.

sweeettttt!!! :good::good::good:

dun have the sample or pics on the web yet.

maybe i post it next time i update my blog yah. ;)

continued DIY and preview of my zencelo

one of my concealed zencelo switches, argh my wall looks horrible. need to sand down and paint

zencelo.jpg

hi ossify,

r we allowed to conceal the switches and socket in HDB units? i thought this is not allowed!?

:o

hi ossify,

r we allowed to conceal the switches and socket in HDB units? i thought this is not allowed!?

:o

it's allowed in some circumstances. my electrician who is super on with HDB rules said it's ok and did it for me.

hi saw that u use irobot also. i am using roomba 560 for my two mini huskies at home. initially was working fine but after sometime, that bugger seems to get noisier and at a point even got louder then my old traditional vacuum cleaner. went back to the HQ at upper cross street for warranty then was told need to change spare part and i need to pay for it. wth. then they say only servicing then free. when i ask what does servicing include. they say cleaning of the interiors which i think i can jolly well do it myself at home instead of bringing to them. got home, threw away the warranty card and order online for the parts myself. DIY changed the part and cost 40% less then what they quote me. :D

are you encountering any of the same problems i did? cos i plan to get another one for my new house coming soon. this time it will definitely be from USA.

hi saw that u use irobot also. i am using roomba 560 for my two mini huskies at home. initially was working fine but after sometime, that bugger seems to get noisier and at a point even got louder then my old traditional vacuum cleaner. went back to the HQ at upper cross street for warranty then was told need to change spare part and i need to pay for it. wth. then they say only servicing then free. when i ask what does servicing include. they say cleaning of the interiors which i think i can jolly well do it myself at home instead of bringing to them. got home, threw away the warranty card and order online for the parts myself. DIY changed the part and cost 40% less then what they quote me. :D

are you encountering any of the same problems i did? cos i plan to get another one for my new house coming soon. this time it will definitely be from USA.

haven't start using yet :P

on another note, here's something i had last night

hokkaidohairycrab.jpg

hokkaido hairy crab

haha i like RT mah :D

some pics from the buffet in Sapporo few days ago

dsc09188.jpg

dsc09195.jpg

Edited by ossify