Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

Guest Goobii

Wah ~!

v6 white fan so nice !!!! NA BEI the sale person tell me not nice... now I regreted....

Bro... from ur reno and those toys you bought.. I think you will spend almost $30k in all . Hope you can maintain below that... I will salute you ~!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
attached is my w/m tap in the kitchen beside my w/m, attached to w/m hose

42822195.jpg

I dun see any screw or what for tightening... did you like shove the hose all the way up the tap until the hose connecter completely envelope it?

Day 46

Added doors to one side of my base cabinet

view of the doors and door handles of the base cabinets under sink

doorsup.jpg

blum tandembox drawer on top, 2 basket drawers behind swing door

blumtandembox.jpg

all drawers and doors come with blum soft closing

softclosing.jpg

Total cost for the day's work: $0

Hacking 50ft walls and clearing of debris: $1000

Accumulated cost for labour: $5500 (including clearing of debris)

Accumulated cost for raw materials: $2340.21

Plumbing: $880

Electrical: $2000 (remaining $100 for 2 ceiling fans)

Shower glassworks: $1050

Door works: $727

Total reno bill as of now: $8840.21+880+2000+1050+728 = $13497.21

took me a whole day to do these, think i'm too much of a perfectionist, keep adjusting the angles :D

Wah ~!

v6 white fan so nice !!!! NA BEI the sale person tell me not nice... now I regreted....

Bro... from ur reno and those toys you bought.. I think you will spend almost $30k in all . Hope you can maintain below that... I will salute you ~!

should be under 30k ba.. now about 25k only.

I dun see any screw or what for tightening... did you like shove the hose all the way up the tap until the hose connecter completely envelope it?

both the hose and the tap has screw threads, so i just screw it in. shoving wouldn't work :D

Kitchen sink slanted.. means, u sort of like put the sink on the hole (top mount), then u rotate it. So it is slanted on the x-axis, not the y-axis.

Yes it is odourless, but i still smell something, and it makes me nauseous. Dunno why....

wow that's kinda... weird.. your plumber trying to play punk?

don't use the aircon. ventilate your rooms. should be fine after 1 week.

Day 43

Pang giap came to install my MBR door and toilet bifold, ikea installed my kitchen wall cabinets and elga mirror sliding doors

Total cost for the day's work: $0

Hacking 50ft walls and clearing of debris: $1000

Accumulated cost for labour: $5500 (including clearing of debris)

Accumulated cost for raw materials: $2340.21

Plumbing: $880 (remaining $380)

Electrical: $2000 (remaining $500)

Shower glassworks: $1050

Door works: $727

Total reno bill as of now: $8840.21+880+2000+1050+728 = $13497.21

tomorrow plumber coming

Nice, Nice ! :) Is this Toilet Bi-fold door from PD ? Care to share cost & contact pls ? Thx

Day 46

both the hose and the tap has screw threads, so i just screw it in. shoving wouldn't work :D

Still trying to figure out how mine works..... the connector of the hose has no thread....

wow that's kinda... weird.. your plumber trying to play punk?

I think i am a perfectionist/ But again, if the person doing the job put in more effort, it should be straight. i should classify this as worksmanship problem...

don't use the aircon. ventilate your rooms. should be fine after 1 week.

yean.. my unit is quite windy usually, if i open up the kitchen window and the main door....

Nice, Nice ! :) Is this Toilet Bi-fold door from PD ? Care to share cost & contact pls ? Thx

toilet bi-fold is from pang giap, 270+GST (their official price is 280+GST)

whats the deciding factor for having mixture of tandem drawers and baskets in the same unit?

price, efficiency, safety and aesthetics.

price) 1 tandem drawer + basket drawers would cost $230 while full tandem drawers would cost $353 or $440 depending if you take the 3-tier or 5-tier. i don't know about you, but i rather pay half the price for similar things :D

efficiency and safety) tandem drawers are good for things you use frequently, while the basket drawers would be for things you use less frequently. drawers are great because you can maximise your space and protect your back as you can reach the deepest item without stretching in.

aesthetics) it's nice to have sleek lines running across the entire stretch of the kitchen. as you can see, i have one horizontal line running in line with the bottom of my sink. if you have some full drawers and some doors, you won't be able to achieve this effect.

Edited by ossify

hi ossify,

may i know where u bought the basin cabinet and how much u spent on it? is the quality good? can show more pictures?

shower.jpg

Thank you!

hmm i answered this before :D

basin and basin cabinet are both from ikea. basin $169, cabinet $100 (from AS-IS section).

imho, quality is good. what pics do you want? :D

PS. ikea has display unit if you want to see it

hmm i answered this before :D

basin and basin cabinet are both from ikea. basin $169, cabinet $100 (from AS-IS section).

imho, quality is good. what pics do you want? :D

PS. ikea has display unit if you want to see it

ops...

okok! thanks a lot!

:D

continued

Total: $225.40 SGD nett inclusive of delivery

I like your tread very much,your tread very informative with all the item with photo and price listed there,very easy for us to refer.Thanks for all the efforts.Hope to see the final photo of your house.Nice job. :good:

I like your tread very much,your tread very informative with all the item with photo and price listed there,very easy for us to refer.Thanks for all the efforts.Hope to see the final photo of your house.Nice job. :good:

heh thanks, already moved in so not much works left except DIY stuff. will post my DIY spraypainted chrome legs and my Eubiq cobra tonight :D

heh thanks, already moved in so not much works left except DIY stuff. will post my DIY spraypainted chrome legs and my Eubiq cobra tonight :D

congrats on moving, i got a big head because of my reno, didnt really catch this important milestone of a renovation project :-O

9 Feb 2010

spraypainted some my glass table legs, fixed up the other side of my base cabinets.

chrome spray $6.50 from hardware shop (found that the chrome comes off if you rub it so i needed to spray it with another layer of clear acrylic)

chromespray.jpg

sprayed 4 silver galant A-legs from AS-IS, $8 each

chromelegs.jpg

eubiq's task light "cobra" with dimmer function (for mbr study table)

cobraj.jpg

kitchen with left side doors done (door handles not up yet)

kiichen.jpg

will be expecting my first reno consultancy customer tomorrow :D so exciting!

Edited by ossify

haha...u can do that?? :bow:

or am i dealing with the wrong sales guy?

oh...then lidat must go check one round with the contractor/ID i appoint, when i get the keys...didnt know u can screed over the tiles...

anyway, many TIA ossify!

YNWA,

El Nino

Yo bro,

Now I have a lobang for Robina laminates at 3.80psf nett and Pergo Family at 3.99psf nett

Interested please PM me, there's also free "manicure and pedicure for 2 persons" upon deposit :D