Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi! I'm thinking to get a 5rm resale flat which is 124sqm but the condition of the flat can't make it so I have to overhault the whole unit if I get it.

I would like to check how much will I need to spent to overhault the unit with the following items. Can it be done below 18k...

Main

1. Renew all wiring

2. Laminate living room + all bedrooms

3. Change all bedroom doors

4. Change all bedroom window grills & window

Reess Area

1. Gate

2. Floor tiles

3. Main door

Living Room

1. Paint work for wall & ceiling

Extended Dining Area

1. Pation to make a room + door

Store Room

1. Build a store room + door

Balcony

1. Sliding Door

2. Hack wall tiles & flooring

4. Change new window grills + window

5. Paint work for wall & ceiling

6. Change new Flooring

Kitchen

1. Hack wall

2. Built a bar counter

3. Built new cabinets

4. Hack floor

5. Change to new flooring

6. Change new window grills + window

7. Paint work for wall & ceiling

Toilets

1. Clear sewage

2. Change toilet bowls & basin

Attached below are the floor plan.

5rmlayout.jpg

5rmlayout002.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i dun think your 18k budget is reasonable. that time i wanted to do up my house, got the same budget with you, turned out to be 20 something k oredi leh. somemore your house is bigger than mine......

Hi! I'm thinking to get a 5rm resale flat which is 124sqm but the condition of the flat can't make it so I have to overhault the whole unit if I get it.

I would like to check how much will I need to spent to overhault the unit with the following items. Can it be done below 18k...

Main

1. Renew all wiring

2. Laminate living room + all bedrooms

3. Change all bedroom doors

4. Change all bedroom window grills & window

Reess Area

1. Gate

2. Floor tiles

3. Main door

Living Room

1. Paint work for wall & ceiling

Extended Dining Area

1. Pation to make a room + door

Store Room

1. Build a store room + door

Balcony

1. Sliding Door

2. Hack wall tiles & flooring

4. Change new window grills + window

5. Paint work for wall & ceiling

6. Change new Flooring

Kitchen

1. Hack wall

2. Built a bar counter

3. Built new cabinets

4. Hack floor

5. Change to new flooring

6. Change new window grills + window

7. Paint work for wall & ceiling

Toilets

1. Clear sewage

2. Change toilet bowls & basin

Attached below are the floor plan.

5rmlayout.jpg

5rmlayout002.jpg

i dun think your 18k budget is reasonable. that time i wanted to do up my house, got the same budget with you, turned out to be 20 something k oredi leh. somemore your house is bigger than mine......

ya agreed, your place so big but budget so small, if any id say can do, u better becareful with the hidden cost.

u should try to up your budget slightly higher lo.

yeah, ur budget is a little low. We r doing for a 4rm resale (84sqm) and found that the usual 4rm package offered is ar 20k to 25k oredi. The package usually include the basic works for resale such as demolition works, masonry & flooring works, plumbing works, some ceiling works, painting works, 20ft kitchen cabinet (top & bottom) and miscellaneous such as haulage, clearing of debris. The price exclude the wiring (which is ar $3k - estimated by ID), the windows, grilles and door works can come up to ar $3k to $4k for the whole house. Yours is so much bigger, so might need to up your budget, if not drop some of the works. All the best.

ya agreed, your place so big but budget so small, if any id say can do, u better becareful with the hidden cost.

u should try to up your budget slightly higher lo.

yeah, ur budget is a little low. We r doing for a 4rm resale (84sqm) and found that the usual 4rm package offered is ar 20k to 25k oredi. The package usually include the basic works for resale such as demolition works, masonry & flooring works, plumbing works, some ceiling works, painting works, 20ft kitchen cabinet (top & bottom) and miscellaneous such as haulage, clearing of debris. The price exclude the wiring (which is ar $3k - estimated by ID), the windows, grilles and door works can come up to ar $3k to $4k for the whole house. Yours is so much bigger, so might need to up your budget, if not drop some of the works. All the best.

im not sure how much it will cost but be prepared for a least a 30k even with out the floor tiles. you got so many carpentry , wiring, doors, hack wall, build new wall, window. bro i think if its really budget, then dun do so much things, its better to have a nice job done up then to pay for rubbish. only if u can fork out the money then do more things lo, but remember that other then these money u have to but many other things like fridge, tv, cooker, sofa, and etc..... so be very prepared k. hope u enjoy ur renovation just like me. take care bro.

hi can recommend u my ID joewi fr summitdesignstudio.com.sg.. base on my past experience think he's the best person to seek renovation advice as he has vast experiences in this field and quote is reasonable.. :D

hi can recommend u my ID joewi fr summitdesignstudio.com.sg.. base on my past experience think he's the best person to seek renovation advice as he has vast experiences in this field and quote is reasonable.. :D

base on all the quotes i have and i can feel yours is at least 60k.

Poorman, if you can, just delete out the items marked as Luxury and only do the Neccessities first. becoz its going to cost a bomb and 18k is not realistic at all.

My friend intro a ID to me which quote me ard $48k, now trying to cut down some of the item. :(

what a joke, 48k! how did she or he quoted you, care to share over here?