Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tantc

Cloth Hanging Rack Quesion

Hi,

I basically have a high ceiling balcony and that's where we hang our clothes.

So far, what we do is to buy those cloth hanging stand and place it in the middle of the balcony and we do the drying there.... it's a big waste of space..... with 3 kids, the balcony becomes a useless area about 60-70% of the time since we are drying something almost everyday....

now... I can mount some kind of cloth hanging rack that can be lowered and raised.... and that should free up alot of space...

any recommend suggestions ? products ?

this might be the wrong forum to post..... but at 1 point, I was thinking of doing some DIY of some sort......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if youre planning on doing a diy... you can mount a pulley system for your clothes hanger. or you can buy from those ready made one, they even install it for you.

if youre planning on doing a diy... you can mount a pulley system for your clothes hanger. or you can buy from those ready made one, they even install it for you.

hi,

yeah, depends on which option makes sense. any good ready made ones to recommend ?

i recently saw one from expo. its a retractable system , then you can pull down and slide out of your window. i remember its around $700. but the normal pull up and down should be cheaper. you can call this no. tame promotions 6552 1732.

i recently saw one from expo. its a retractable system , then you can pull down and slide out of your window. i remember its around $700. but the normal pull up and down should be cheaper. you can call this no. tame promotions 6552 1732.

hiya,

wow,$700.... okie, that is incentive enough.....

let me check out the rest of the options out there first....

There is one type of steel hanging rack whereby u can pull the whole rack down for drying and push back up to the ceiling.

It's about $400/-. The co. name is home_ _ _ _ (forgotten the exact name)

there is 1 shop selling cloth hanging rack at $399, with remote control is $799. They both look nice but too noisy.....

there is 1 shop selling cloth hanging rack at $399, with remote control is $799. They both look nice but too noisy.....

hi,

noisy when raising and lowering izzit ? that I don't mind.... unless you mean once it goes up and stay there..... when the wind blows, it's noisy...

btw, where do you see that thing ? I wanna take a look....

hi,

noisy when raising and lowering izzit ? that I don't mind.... unless you mean once it goes up and stay there..... when the wind blows, it's noisy...

btw, where do you see that thing ? I wanna take a look....

It's a Easy Hanger

I saw it at Home Niche Singapore Pte Ltd in the building Sime Darby Enterprise Centre, it is at bukit merah

see Home Niche Singapore Website

Retractable Laundry Hanger (HL 201) (4 Poles) with a string to pull up and down, very heavy when u pull up.

201.gif

Model HL 701 Electrical Laundry Hanger (4 Poles) with remote control to pull up and down. very noisy.

HL701.gif

Foldable Wall-Mounted Laundry Hanger (HL 501)

HL501-Side-Views.gif

Free installation.

Edited by dean