Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lohwl2000

William & Jovin New Home

walau u bo sim ah! thanks wrong person! :~

oh my god.. think must be too stress over the reno liao ...or is the nick too similar? :lol:

Edited by momo13

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
he havent start lei where got stress!

Hi New,

Sorry for the mixed up, just completed typing reply email for momo and got the name mixed up. I sincere apologise for the mistake.

Yes, quite stress up over work and reno and wedding preparation...almost cannot breathe liao after so many things all falling at the same time...

Thanks Momo for clarify on the typo error...

Sorry

William

Hi New,

Sorry for the mixed up, just completed typing reply email for momo and got the name mixed up. I sincere apologise for the mistake.

Yes, quite stress up over work and reno and wedding preparation...almost cannot breathe liao after so many things all falling at the same time...

Thanks Momo for clarify on the typo error...

Sorry

William

relax bro. reno n wedding shd be a happy thing! n dun be so serious also.

smile smile more :D :D :D

I heard hacking start this week liao! :P

Thanks Rondy for helping me to update the status....:)

Yes, Everyone sorry been MIA for some time now back in action, busy sorting some hiccups that I experienced while trying to close my house transaction during my 2nd appointment.

Yap! Now doing hacking work...really fast just 2 days and more or less done with the hacking with 3 workers.

Stay tune for more updates coming up with "Live" pictures of the status of my reno and We will see if Henry can make another miracle in the design for the kitchen.

"Hey William

long time no update liao leh... hope to see ur new posts soon"

Hi Sis Diana,

Thanks that you still remember me! I started my hacking work on 2nd Nov liao after the previous owner agreed to move out of the premise. Will take photos to update everyone on the hacking status.

How's life for you? Saw that you have update your house with many nice nice decals. Especially the hello kitty one really cute.

Your lighting super nice and grand, will check out the shop once my reno is done.

Wheeeee....eeee...

Henner lao 4 is back to action ... post more pic pic pic ... ha

Momo and danny thread over run yr liao ... must catch up k ... see ya ard :0

hi william,

has been a long time since u log on to RT.. hows the reno going? remember to post pics :)

Edited by momo13

hi william,

has been a long time since u log on to RT.. hows the reno going? remember to post pics :)

Hi Rey,

Yup! Busy with work, wedding and upcoming reno. Until now the reno still smooth becos hacking. Later is the challenging one which is tiling and capentry work. Since Simon did not approach Henry to do any of the capentry work. Have to see mine or Jamie as reference for your capentry workmanship liao!

How about yours when will your reno start...

I still yet to get the fridge can send me your contacts for your mistubishi fridge, it looks cool and stylish.

Nice to be in action again :)

William

Hi Rey,

Yup! Busy with work, wedding and upcoming reno. Until now the reno still smooth becos hacking. Later is the challenging one which is tiling and capentry work. Since Simon did not approach Henry to do any of the capentry work. Have to see mine or Jamie as reference for your capentry workmanship liao!

How about yours when will your reno start...

I still yet to get the fridge can send me your contacts for your mistubishi fridge, it looks cool and stylish.

Nice to be in action again :)

William

erm thought Simon's kitchen was done by henry?

mine schedule to start next week but have to see if its a good day to start reno :)

the fridge in the end i got from mega discount.. can take a look at my t-blog or the link below :P

erm thought Simon's kitchen was done by henry?

mine schedule to start next week but have to see if its a good day to start reno :)

the fridge in the end i got from mega discount.. can take a look at my t-blog or the link below :P

got lah , my kitchen done by Henry ar. Only my wardrobe is by closet. Alamak , u busy until blur Liao ar Bro William

got lah , my kitchen done by Henry ar. Only my wardrobe is by closet. Alamak , u busy until blur Liao ar Bro William

Pai se! I not blur just not specific enough what i mean is wardrobe, feature wall and TV console. Not kitchen cabinet alone as we din see the status of others this during visiting your place.

Pai se! I not blur just not specific enough what i mean is wardrobe, feature wall and TV console. Not kitchen cabinet alone as we din see the status of others this during visiting your place.

ha ... Understand

My 2 capentry work are my kitchen and Vanity cabinet .

TV console is bought off the shelve

Wardrobe by closet design