Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lohwl2000

William & Jovin New Home

Hi Bro,

Pai seh....pictures still in my camera....workplace cannot upload and will post more pictures for everyone once I have transfer to laptop.

Currently, left acidwash...installation of TV onto feature wall, all electrical appliances like fridge, washing machine and others....

Reno works still left shower screen, kitchen glass sliding door and main top and curtains....

Furnitures must be in before Feb as I need to "An Zua" ....will not move in until complete my custom marriage which will pass CNY liao....

How abt you? Completed your big day and move in liao??? I saw your christmas tree very nice!

Cheers

William

wedding end of this month.

an chuan on 17th jan :)

now sleepin on sofa haha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It's not quite right to say that bigger tiles is more expensive.It all depends on the design,range and if they are newer batch.

My tiles are all big,but some as cheap as $2.20!

It is not necessary that if u go down to the tile shop as individual they will give u better discount compare when u go down with a contractor.

Because,usually they give better price to contractor due to long term business rapport,whereas for yourself,its a one time business,not surprise they cant extend the discount to you.

However,u can check it out the price and compare with a few shop.Some shop have the price tag on the tile like Hafary.

Recently it has been listed in SGX,and i believe they are reliable shop with alot of choice of selection.

U may like to go there as your first stop to compare the prices :rolleyes:

If u tell the salesman how big is the floor area that u need for that particular tiles.It will be easier for him to calculate.

My cheapest tiles were going at $1.50 psf :D 30x60cm tiles.

Hafary gave me 5% discount for a purchase of $1k

My cheapest tiles were going at $1.50 psf :D 30x60cm tiles.

Hafary gave me 5% discount for a purchase of $1k

WAh! That's a very gd price....can show sample of the tiles u choose?

Cheers

William

WAh! That's a very gd price....can show sample of the tiles u choose?

Cheers

William

my tiles are up, you can see my t-blog :D