Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
cos the higer we stay no resistance, nothing to catch onto the dust then will come in lor!

oh is it ? but if the dust will fly so high hor wont the ones staying in lower floor kena also ? :unsure: :unsure:

but i do know that sound will travel upwards lah :)

Eh why higher you stay will have more dust leh ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

cos the higer we stay no resistance, nothing to catch onto the dust then will come in lor!

according to my frd, the higher it is, there will be more dust leh, so which is which?

anyway she came and said my hse was so dusty and so she recommend to get roman mop which is $39.90 from BHG. I have gotten the mop and shld say it worth the price la, better than mop, but of course cannot compare with those robot cleaner.

this roman mop will last me 2 yrs which after that i will upgrade to the 360degrees mop..lolx still no $ to afford maid and robot cleaner

Eh why higher you stay will have more dust leh ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

haiz, i NEVER open the window facing ur 439series lor. so much dust!!

lucky my living windows can open otherwise i will suffocate man!

really so dusty!!

according to my frd, the higher it is, there will be more dust leh, so which is which?

anyway she came and said my hse was so dusty and so she recommend to get roman mop which is $39.90 from BHG. I have gotten the mop and shld say it worth the price la, better than mop, but of course cannot compare with those robot cleaner.

this roman mop will last me 2 yrs which after that i will upgrade to the 360degrees mop..lolx still no $ to afford maid and robot cleaner

Haha, I thought you've MIA! Text me when you wanna drop by hor. :)

Yah, it's so dusty! Everyday, everywhere there is dust! We also do our cleaning every weekend. It's so tiring... :(

of cos dusty le they still building flats ard you guys

heng you guys stay high high else lagi worse le must wear mask everyday wahahahaha :P

TB..just realise hor i havent come to your place leh..haha..

**** shag, i just realise i took up a part time job on the wkend which is the house maid lor..

Haha, I thought you've MIA! Text me when you wanna drop by hor. :)

Yah, it's so dusty! Everyday, everywhere there is dust! We also do our cleaning every weekend. It's so tiring... :(

Yeah i know what u mean by sometimes need to take a break frm reno. my reno finish 2 wks ago and we are so tired moving things up. so its not until recently did i get the time to post up pics in here as simply too tired to come online.

just read that u are back frm mc. hope u are feeling better...take care ya

Thanks JandG for understanding... we're all on the same boat! :D

Hahaha ok ok joking joking your race over mine just started leh sigh....tiring process :(

Haha thanks for understanding man! :) Brace yourself for this tiring but exciting race!

Wah bro pls dun say that la. :( It has been such a tiring process for us these few months. You know, like running a race and finally completing it. Then after all that intense period, we just wanna slow down, take a break and dun look at reno for now. :dunno:

And if I dun remember you, I won't be still reading your t-blog and messaging you right? ;)

Hahaha ok ok joking joking your race over mine just started leh sigh....tiring process :(

Yeah i know what u mean by sometimes need to take a break frm reno. my reno finish 2 wks ago and we are so tired moving things up. so its not until recently did i get the time to post up pics in here as simply too tired to come online.

just read that u are back frm mc. hope u are feeling better...take care ya

ya lah you bo sim reno finish liao pai pai buttocks dun remember us liao :curse:

Wah bro pls dun say that la. :( It has been such a tiring process for us these few months. You know, like running a race and finally completing it. Then after all that intense period, we just wanna slow down, take a break and dun look at reno for now. :dunno:

And if I dun remember you, I won't be still reading your t-blog and messaging you right? ;)

Yaya everyone also wanna be on long leave :P

Wah bro your reno is picking up pace yah? I lost track of your t-blog, in fact most of those that I am following! :o

ya lah you bo sim reno finish liao pai pai buttocks dun remember us liao :curse:

eh not like you lah but i just wanna stayed away from work hahahaha :P

Yaya everyone also wanna be on long leave :P

Wah bro your reno is picking up pace yah? I lost track of your t-blog, in fact most of those that I am following! :o