Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
aiyoyo kopi, got grilles also got frames mah..who will install grilles but not frames one?

*faintz*

O_o frames meaning what ? windows ah ? can install windows in service yard meh ? :unsure: :unsure:

Eh Elane, I'm not against mahjong ah but just against those kinda considerate neighbours. My other neighbour who lives just opposite my unit also plays mahjong but I don't even hear anything as they close their door.

I think 3 dogs is way too many for a HDB flat, especially if these are those "KPKB" dogs. I would complain if they are always barking.

On my end, there's another form of noise pollution and that's a very inconsiderate neighbour who plays mahjong anytime (till 4am), anyday (Mondays!) and keep their stupid main door wide open! When the other neighbours move in near them, let's see if they are gonna close their **** door cos they are gonna get complained sooner or later. :curse:

which level is that

i understand your feelings esp you are a dog-lover.

i'm not but i love your dog leh..lolx

they got install grilles mah, cos they have a 2 yr old kid..

Ya, kopi your dog is very cute! :D

no la, it's my guess that they kept them in service yard..because that time i went down to say hello to them, then i can hear the dogs scratching their paws at the door and there were 3 diff barking sounds.

maybe they allow them to roam around when they are not in then when at night they kept them at service yard?

I think 3 dogs is way too many for a HDB flat, especially if these are those "KPKB" dogs. I would complain if they are always barking.

On my end, there's another form of noise pollution and that's a very inconsiderate neighbour who plays mahjong anytime (till 4am), anyday (Mondays!) and keep their stupid main door wide open! When the other neighbours move in near them, let's see if they are gonna close their **** door cos they are gonna get complained sooner or later. :curse:

ya ya like my old place, center is the playground and the playground was surrounded by 4 blocks of flat wah so noisy leh can hear the kids so clearly even when i stayed in the 3rd last floor :(

Sometimes I really wonder how the folks at S**bana Corporation plan and design our HDB flats and landscape. It seems that as long as the design meet the square area stated, it is alright for them. Just look at our Fernvale Court location of the aircon ledge. It's totally out of place and about 9 out of 10 FC flat owners have to hack the walls into the next room or simply build their wardrobe in the other room. :curse:

i understand your feelings esp you are a dog-lover.

i'm not but i love your dog leh..lolx

they got install grilles mah, cos they have a 2 yr old kid..

oh okie then should be fine but at night rain how ? service yard is simply not for them to keep pets de mah :curse: :curse:

no la, it's my guess that they kept them in service yard..because that time i went down to say hello to them, then i can hear the dogs scratching their paws at the door and there were 3 diff barking sounds.

maybe they allow them to roam around when they are not in then when at night they kept them at service yard?

aiyo so ke lian i though service yard the railing very wide de if the dog fell down how ? :(