Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

wow everything moving fast and smooth for all of you.

so many fernvale around in RT.

so envy you all can move in le.

My handover tonight. But official moving in is 3rd oct cos FS say that day then can move in.

so from now till then, we just slowly clean up.

Ask u all ah.... you all "dong tu" then after reno got "xie tu"?

can furnitures be delivered to the house before "xie tu"?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
must be happy :) seems many pp r waiting for the 7th month to be over, then move to new places. bonus is tt its gonna be a long weekend.

we'll be targetting to move over this long weekend too. but no time to go up to the place these few days cos of work :( gonna be a mad rush to clean and shift our things over towards the end of the week man

Yes many people are waiting. I expect Fernvale Court to be bustling with activities from this Saturday onwards. Actually we're not concerned whether it's 7th month or not but this long weekend just comes in at a nice time. :D

These few nights we're gonna pack and pack all our stuff.

Have you got your mover? :)

More updates to come! Been busy fixing little things here and there. We're moving in this weekend! :D

must be happy :) seems many pp r waiting for the 7th month to be over, then move to new places. bonus is tt its gonna be a long weekend.

we'll be targetting to move over this long weekend too. but no time to go up to the place these few days cos of work :( gonna be a mad rush to clean and shift our things over towards the end of the week man

13 Sept

The weekend passed quickly.

On Sat, the plumber came and changed our copper pipes to stainless steel ones. The dining table top finally came. Quite happy with how it looks with the rest of the house. But while cleaning, Tuababy found a deep deep scratch on one of the chairs.. :o THe chair was delivered last week.. so now we are not sure if they will be kind enough to replace it for us!

The stainless steel backing for the kitchen was up BUT my contractor missed while trying to drill a hole for the rod so it has to be replaced! I think everyone fell silent for a moment and looked at the punctured steel backing! :blink:

The blinds we got from Spotlight was also up. And the highlight for the weekend was the THE CURTAINS for the living room! I was very pleased with the curtains. :D I "inspected" the workmanship and I have to say it was good. very neat stitches and trimmings. The customer service was also commandable. THe salesperson, Melvin, was also there personally to supervise the installation. He even offered to install hooks for my bamboo blinds in the service yard even though we didn't get those from him.

I think the highlight for Tuababy was the rug we got at the warehouse sale recommended by one of the forumers. We got a greyish one at $45! I think we would have paid twice the price if we got it elsewhere!

Sorry, no pictures on my end. Tuababy has the memory card. He will upload it soon! :)

More updates to come! Been busy fixing little things here and there. We're moving in this weekend! :D

eh, you were there cleaning up on Saturday evening right?

u caught me in one of the most unglam moments!

Yeah...cleaning the windows... cos the curtains came in.. so I thought better clean the dusty windows before my curtains get dusty too!

13 Sept

The weekend passed quickly.

On Sat, the plumber came and changed our copper pipes to stainless steel ones. The dining table top finally came. Quite happy with how it looks with the rest of the house. But while cleaning, Tuababy found a deep deep scratch on one of the chairs.. :o THe chair was delivered last week.. so now we are not sure if they will be kind enough to replace it for us!

The stainless steel backing for the kitchen was up BUT my contractor missed while trying to drill a hole for the rod so it has to be replaced! I think everyone fell silent for a moment and looked at the punctured steel backing! :blink:

The blinds we got from Spotlight was also up. And the highlight for the weekend was the THE CURTAINS for the living room! I was very pleased with the curtains. :D I "inspected" the workmanship and I have to say it was good. very neat stitches and trimmings. The customer service was also commandable. THe salesperson, Melvin, was also there personally to supervise the installation. He even offered to install hooks for my bamboo blinds in the service yard even though we didn't get those from him.

I think the highlight for Tuababy was the rug we got at the warehouse sale recommended by one of the forumers. We got a greyish one at $45! I think we would have paid twice the price if we got it elsewhere!

Sorry, no pictures on my end. Tuababy has the memory card. He will upload it soon! :)

You can get the herbs at Sinflora very near FC.. It's fact, it's just diag across the chinese temple. Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Thyme..

Thanks! I will take a look once I settle into my new home. :D

This weekend we'll be expecting more touch ups in the house. Curtains will be coming in! Yeah.. I can't wait to see the effect it gives to the room. I hope the choice of fabric and colours will be right. :D

Glass table top will also arrive to complete the dining table.

Stainless Steel backing for the kitchen also will be done.

Over the week....

My Tuababy has done a good job in lacquering the bamboo blinds for the service yard and then sawing off the extra width and finally putting them up. :jammin: The service yard looks better now. I'm planning for a mini vertical garden. Anyone knows where to get those herb and spice plants? Mint, basil etc...

I've touched up the paint in the living room. Looks good now.

More pictures to come after the weekend...

You can get the herbs at Sinflora very near FC.. It's fact, it's just diag across the chinese temple. Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Thyme..

This weekend we'll be expecting more touch ups in the house. Curtains will be coming in! Yeah.. I can't wait to see the effect it gives to the room. I hope the choice of fabric and colours will be right. :D

Glass table top will also arrive to complete the dining table.

Stainless Steel backing for the kitchen also will be done.

Over the week....

My Tuababy has done a good job in lacquering the bamboo blinds for the service yard and then sawing off the extra width and finally putting them up. :jammin: The service yard looks better now. I'm planning for a mini vertical garden. Anyone knows where to get those herb and spice plants? Mint, basil etc...

I've touched up the paint in the living room. Looks good now.

More pictures to come after the weekend...

Edited by ~BBtBB

now i want your completion photos after all your furnitures in k..cos you are 10steps faster than me..hurry pls..

haha... we're still waiting for the glass table top.. not so completed yet. Still need to do a lot of fine tuning. We'll take pictures over this weekend.. :D

Don't forget yours.. else we will go over to have a look! hehe..

tbb, sorry to hijack ur thread too - today 2nd msg on ventilation windows i m hijacking, haha.

hey greenpeace, we did the below:

u can get ur windows contractor to fabricate the hole so it can be fixed - just remember to pass him the fan before installation of the windows.

IMG_0878.jpg

Haha it's ok. Makes my t-blog livelier! :D I'm also getting new info from these discussions!

btw, are you doing ventilation fan in the toilet? i wonder whats the market rate to change our existing window frame to those anti-shatter (mental wired type) fixed panel (include cutting a hole for the fan)?

Not at the moment. But may do it later. Anyway do check the HDB guidelines that you can change the windows first. Don't get caught out by them. HDB is very niao one... zz