Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi all, just went down to tradehub to view the sofa...really nice and looks more modern imo........so far the price still maintain 1299 with 5cushion. anyone manage to get a better price???

hi all, just went down to tradehub to view the sofa...really nice and looks more modern imo........so far the price still maintain 1299 with 5cushion. anyone manage to get a better price???

just wondering if they still have the $1998 package that comes with calypso, bed frame, console and coffee table.

anybody can adv? Thanks

just wondering if they still have the $1998 package that comes with calypso, bed frame, console and coffee table.

anybody can adv? Thanks

hi, its still available. i got mine at suntec, but changed it to full leather. Cheers

hi, its still available. i got mine at suntec, but changed it to full leather. Cheers

Hi blueblue,

just to confirm with you that you mean the calypso sofa can change to full leather? if yes, how much is the top up?

Thanks

Hi blueblue,

just to confirm with you that you mean the calypso sofa can change to full leather? if yes, how much is the top up?

Thanks

can ma?? last time i wanted to change to full leather but the lady told me for Calypso's design, cannot use full leather :~

can ma?? last time i wanted to change to full leather but the lady told me for Calypso's design, cannot use full leather :~

hi marshmallow, yes, it can be done for full leather. just did the change to my orders last sunday.

for pu leather, sales person say cannot, as it will trap air.

cheers

Hi blueblue,

Thanks

hi, i went to cellini at IFC just now, the 1988 package is not available.

i topped up mine at a value of $1000 for full white cowhide leather. This includes all the 5 pillows, the backing, the round leg sofa. If u interetested to get one, pm me, another sofa caught my heart. =(

Cheers

if interested to get similar

hi, i went to cellini at IFC just now, the 1988 package is not available.

i topped up mine at a value of $1000 for full white cowhide leather. This includes all the 5 pillows, the backing, the round leg sofa. If u interetested to get one, pm me, another sofa caught my heart. =(

Cheers

if interested to get similar

drop you a pm liao thanks

oh no i miss it...was it on offer? any idea the any price?

They did not state the price. It was on the 'Invest Section' of the sunday times and they were doing a short article on the couple staying at Pinnacle@duxton. The Calypso was very well displayed and the living room looks pretty big. The four room flat only cost $500K!

They did not state the price. It was on the 'Invest Section' of the sunday times and they were doing a short article on the couple staying at Pinnacle@duxton. The Calypso was very well displayed and the living room looks pretty big. The four room flat only cost $500K!

yup after that i go and find the ST and read thru....realise that the price still the same.....hopefully there is a $988 offer again :)