Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Understand that there is growing in number of Cellini Calypso sofa. Hence I create this thread to share how we “dress up” our Calypso sofa to help new potential buyer to consider how to choose their colour.

I will start – off with mine – I chose the original black colour in consideration of little Simon – aka Jaden will be playing around with it and to match my monochromatic look.

Add in 2 grey square cushions 2 round cushions to have the retro feel

3650037855_99f72840c4.jpg

Pls share yrs …..

Update : Bought a grey carpet to go with it

4062824190_a1d46f3159.jpg

Edited by Supersimon27

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good move Simon. I second it! We can have the same, but it doesn't have to look the same. Here's my combo:

P8170018.jpg

Edited by Ripples

Good move Simon. I second it! We can have the same, but it doesn't have to look the same. Here's my combo:

looks to me like the TAIJI diagram with the yin and the yang and that the sofa shape is round... nice

I've gotten a calypso too but not decided on the colours yet.... headache. I bought a black TV console and black coffee table too. Here's a pic of the TV console, also from cellini:

console_27c.jpg

Edited by kok

P8170018.jpg

Hi Ripples, nice green rug and green throw. Can check with you where you got them? I'm thinking of a similar green rug for my living room. Saw something at Ikea but out of stock.

I would have been a calypso sofa owner if my living room is bigger but just have to make do with a std 3-seater.

Thanks for e invite Simon!

ok this is mine. original black w original cushions. just added a red carpet :)

DSCF0611.jpg

Edited by ashes02

Hi Ripples, nice green rug and green throw. Can check with you where you got them? I'm thinking of a similar green rug for my living room. Saw something at Ikea but out of stock.

I would have been a calypso sofa owner if my living room is bigger but just have to make do with a std 3-seater.

i think you found it. i got it from ikea. yes, i saw the 'out of stock' sign the other day too. the green throw was from cellini on consignment.

i liked this sofa the moment i saw it at simon's place! =p

any idea wad is the lowest price for this that we can bargain if we dun wanna take the 3+1 offer = $1988?

cus i have my bed frame alr...

thankss!

i liked this sofa the moment i saw it at simon's place! =p

any idea wad is the lowest price for this that we can bargain if we dun wanna take the 3+1 offer = $1988?

cus i have my bed frame alr...

thankss!

you probably can exchange the bedframe for something else.... just ask them, they should be able to work smt out.

According to my sales agent, they break down the package into 998 sofa, 250 coffee table, 400 console and 350 bedframe. Any items u decide to upgrade to, they'll use this as the base price.

As for mine, I only bought the Calypso sofa from The Furniture Mall in Dec 08. Originally wanted PU leather frame in brown and microfibre material in black. But in the end settled on both matching black in colour. Paid $1480 for the item. So far, I have no issues and complaints about it. It is especially comfortable when I switched on my living room's air-conditioner.

Image00066.jpg

Another view from the back

Image00069.jpg

Understand that there is growing in number of Cellini Calypso sofa. Hence I create this thread to share how we “dress up” our Calypso sofa to help new potential buyer to consider how to choose their colour.

I will start – off with mine – I chose the original black colour in consideration of little Simon – aka Jaden will be playing around with it and to match my monochromatic look.

Add in 2 grey square cushions 2 round cushions to have the retro feel

3650037855_99f72840c4.jpg

Pls share yrs …..

Hi Simon, saw your living room, pretty chic, it's real nice place to chill out. Saw some castor wheels under your sofa. Is the sofa movable?

The package you bought from Cellini, did you go for the Mattress or the Consoles? My sis got the mattress, and found it a real good buy. She insist the mattress is even better value than the sofa! But I thought your sofa look quite cool in the pix...

Hi Simon, saw your living room, pretty chic, it's real nice place to chill out. Saw some castor wheels under your sofa. Is the sofa movable?

The package you bought from Cellini, did you go for the Mattress or the Consoles? My sis got the mattress, and found it a real good buy. She insist the mattress is even better value than the sofa! But I thought your sofa look quite cool in the pix...

Yup, the right side it's movable and detachable. It can open up to be 3m long or close it up to form an L shape of 2m long.

I exchange the brown coffee table + console to a stand alone black console.

This is how the console look like

3666571239_12d1abe235.jpg