Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Cellini Calypso Sofa Fan Club

Any sales person to recommend at Cellini?

We got our cellini set from Rose at Park Mall. She's very patient! It took us many visits before we finally bought our set from her and she was not at all pushy despite we went there so many times just to browse the furniture.

My husband (tuababy) even has her hp number in case we need any information or help which we did and she never failed to help us in ways she can.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Sorry Supersimon I'm late! :D

Here's my all white one! :)

DSCF2459.jpg

Your living room looks very cosy! The pix with the wine glasses just says it all..

By the way, is 'calypso' sofa so popular? this is the first time I heard of a fan club for a sofa! It's really cool...

Your living room looks very cosy! The pix with the wine glasses just says it all..

By the way, is 'calypso' sofa so popular? this is the first time I heard of a fan club for a sofa! It's really cool...

Popular in renotalk ba ....

I think becos of the shape and the promotion they are having - Calypso had become a very value for money sofa

May I know what is the price of the Calypso sofa now? I understand that there is a separate round foot stool that costs around $300+. Is it worthwhile to buy that foot stool?

Can use that as a coffee table replacement ..... witha tray on top :)

Can use that as a coffee table replacement ..... witha tray on top :)

Hi Supersimon27,

thank you for your suggestion! ;)

May I ask where did you get your coffee table and for how much did you pay for it?

I think it matches the sofa well!

Hi Supersimon27,

thank you for your suggestion! ;)

May I ask where did you get your coffee table and for how much did you pay for it?

I think it matches the sofa well!

modeeeee..... studio ........ aka .... red apple or winter international ........

buy at own risk ok. cos too many pp complaint their product .... Until I got no confident to recommend pp ..... Even though my dinning chair and coffee table got no issue.

modeeeee..... studio ........ aka .... red apple or winter international ........

buy at own risk ok. cos too many pp complaint their product .... Until I got no confident to recommend pp ..... Even though my dinning chair and coffee table got no issue.

Sure! Thanks for the info~ :good:

Sure! Thanks for the info~ :good:

Went Celini, they having a promotion. Anyone interested in the promotion? Thinking of a group buy or if you just want 2 out of the 3 items, I can combine my purchase with you. I am thinking of getting a sofa, a tv+coffee table, a mattress and a bedframe.

Went Celini, they having a promotion. Anyone interested in the promotion? Thinking of a group buy or if you just want 2 out of the 3 items, I can combine my purchase with you. I am thinking of getting a sofa, a tv+coffee table, a mattress and a bedframe.

Prune

I am going down to cellini too today at IFC Sungei. I am shopping for a sofa set, TV console, King size bedframe, kids room bed and also a dining set.

Last year my sil had a good deal with Evon. So this year I am oso going to try my luck. I am going to short list my items today and close the deal by next Sat as they have a 23% discount till end of this month.

So if you are going to the same place, we can maybe combine and ask for a bigger discount.

I am a die hard fan of Cellini. The price I paid during my wedding 10 years ago is much much more expensive but I swear by their quality. Too bad I did not get my new place in time to move all furniture over and I have to sell them only at 1/10 of the price I paid.

Sorry Supersimon I'm late! :D

Here's my all white one! :)

DSCF2459.jpg

Hey I like your concept here. Is the TV console a built in ? If it is ready made, can let me know where you got it ?

Prune

I am going down to cellini too today at IFC Sungei. I am shopping for a sofa set, TV console, King size bedframe, kids room bed and also a dining set.

Last year my sil had a good deal with Evon. So this year I am oso going to try my luck. I am going to short list my items today and close the deal by next Sat as they have a 23% discount till end of this month.

So if you are going to the same place, we can maybe combine and ask for a bigger discount.

I am a die hard fan of Cellini. The price I paid during my wedding 10 years ago is much much more expensive but I swear by their quality. Too bad I did not get my new place in time to move all furniture over and I have to sell them only at 1/10 of the price I paid.

Hi,

Sorry for my early posting, I am not getting my stuff till mid December. Is Evon good? Can share/PM me what good deal your SIL get? I tried talking to this Jacquerin at Loyang, not bad auntie but maybe because I told her I just look see look see first so she did not botther to throw in more freebies. Friend was saying Xmas got more sale, wonder true or not.

Woh! Haven't checked this thread for a while... thanks B2B!

Like what Simon said, it is popular in this forum. Some months back they have the promotion which comprises of the sofa, a bedframe, a tv console and a coffee table for $1999. With their modern design and quality, it is value for money hence many people got the package. :D

Hey I like your concept here. Is the TV console a built in ? If it is ready made, can let me know where you got it ?

Thanks Tweetie74!

The TV console is part of the package that I got from Cellini so it's free-standing. :)

I think you should still be able to find it at the Cellini outlets.