Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cityZEN.sg

Main Door Ornamental Water Feature

Yesterday, the family and me went to IMM chance upon ZEN Concept... really like the flowing pot with the 'Fu' character.

At the 1st storey, near the travelator, there is also another one selling these ornamental water features, but **** EX.... quoted me for a five feet tall water structure sets about 2000++

Is there any place else we can shop for water feature?

Sorry I didn't mean to post this in Fengshui section but I find it comes close and will get better response here.

TIA.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yesterday, the family and me went to IMM chance upon ZEN Concept... really like the flowing pot with the 'Fu' character.

At the 1st storey, near the travelator, there is also another one selling these ornamental water features, but **** EX.... quoted me for a five feet tall water structure sets about 2000++

Sorry I didn't mean to post this in Fengshui section but I find it comes close and will get better response here.

TIA.

the imm travelator tat shop, chop carrot 1. vvvv expensive.

u know where tcs? those flower shop got sell. much cheaper.

TIA.

Try Astoria. I got my water feature there. Chek out my t-blog for its pics

I guess the best place to get a water feature would be along thomson road. Near TCS.

Its cheap :)

But when you are looking for a water feature, do note that it is not advisable to have one that has rapid water flow.

Smooth steady movement, would be better so that you can tap on the water(财) flowing into your house.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

TIA.

But when you are looking for a water feature, do note that it is not advisable to have one that has rapid water flow.

Smooth steady movement, would be better so that you can tap on the water(财) flowing into your house.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

sorry for hijacking this thread.

for water feature, do we have to have it on 24/7 to signify continuous flow? any implications if we only switch it on occasionally? thanks.

Try Astoria. I got my water feature there. Chek out my t-blog for its pics

I guess the best place to get a water feature would be along thomson road. Near TCS.

Its cheap :)

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

Thanks guys.

@ Decruz, which branch outlet did you get your water feature? yours looks cool.

I am looking for something like this one but has to be 1.7m tall to act like a dividing partition

http://www.astoria.com.sg/images/items/GF4088b.jpg

Hi beany0811,

Ideally, the water feature should be allowed to flow continuously all round the clock, BUT that's not what pple are doing... so probably when you are at home, you can turn it on, even during the day when you are not at home, you can leave it running.

At night, when there's not so much movement and chances of money flowing into your house, then you can switch it off.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

felix.wong@deArtofLiving.com

sorry for hijacking this thread.

for water feature, do we have to have it on 24/7 to signify continuous flow? any implications if we only switch it on occasionally? thanks.

Hi beany0811,

Ideally, the water feature should be allowed to flow continuously all round the clock, BUT that's not what pple are doing... so probably when you are at home, you can turn it on, even during the day when you are not at home, you can leave it running.

At night, when there's not so much movement and chances of money flowing into your house, then you can switch it off.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

thanks you very much for the advice :)

Interesting!! What concept or methods do you base on? I have never heard from other masters on your this concept of "money flow"

Can elaborate?

Hi Derry,

A water feature symbolises a virtual pool. A virtual pool that you use to tap your wealth. And how does this water come into your virtual pool of water? It is brought in thru the main road to your block's lift lobby, or the poach of the house, then the walkway from the lift lobby to the door of the house.

During the day when there is movements outside the house, water flows outside the house, and turning on the water feature would tap the water into this virtual pool. So, at night when there's no water movements, there would be no need to turn on the water feature.

Taking a good example of a water feature/fountain that is turned off during the night would be the water fountain outside Takashimaya.

Do correct me if I have made any mistakes in my concepts. But rest assure I wont ask my clients to tap water from drains. :)

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Interesting!! What concept or methods do you base on? I have never heard from other masters on your this concept of "money flow"

Can elaborate?

Edited by felixwong

My Wealth spot is in the bedroom, beside the guestroom bed, which is to be activated by water features.

any idea where i can find water features that are suitable to put in bedroom? (so as the room dun look funny)

any suggestions?

thanks

Hi shingirl,

I would advise you NOT TO activate your wealth spot in your bedroom. Auspicious water stars should be activated in the living/dining areas. Rooms should have auspicious MOUNTAIN STARS activated as the rooms are places for resting and cultivating your health.

If you are activating your wealth spot in the bedroom because a FSM advised you to do so, please reconfirm with him/her.

Thank you.

Felix Wong

My Wealth spot is in the bedroom, beside the guestroom bed, which is to be activated by water features.

any idea where i can find water features that are suitable to put in bedroom? (so as the room dun look funny)

any suggestions?

thanks

Hi Derry,

A water feature symbolises a virtual pool. A virtual pool that you use to tap your wealth. And how does this water come into your virtual pool of water? It is brought in thru the main road to your block's lift lobby, or the poach of the house, then the walkway from the lift lobby to the door of the house.

During the day when there is movements outside the house, water flows outside the house, and turning on the water feature would tap the water into this virtual pool. So, at night when there's no water movements, there would be no need to turn on the water feature.

Taking a good example of a water feature/fountain that is turned off during the night would be the water fountain outside Takashimaya.

Do correct me if I have made any mistakes in my concepts. But rest assure I wont ask my clients to tap water from drains. :)

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Hope you don't mind I straightforward. Your concept and understanding of water in feng shui is superficial and out of the text. It is ridiculous to correlate "to be brought in through the main road.......etc. Water flows outside the house, and turning on......would tap into this virtual pool." You have totally detached from the essence Qi. If water feature is not placed correctly, it will turn to "Sha".

水龙首尾要知音,穴道可相亲

水龙葬法分三格 ,时师尚未得

any suggestions?

thanks

If water feature is inside the room, usually the room is used less for sleeping. However, there are exceptions where even use for sleeping can also put water feature. Some flower shops do have very nice features.