Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seashell

My Dream House :)

HI Seashell,

I have been looking for the same WC!!! Do you mind sharing which shop you got it from and the name of the sales girl?!!

Thankies,

Trev

hi trev

the same WC u can get at quite alot of shops, problem is, how much they wanna charge u?.. i bought the following items from them so they gave me discounts:

1) 1 VRH shower with shower rose

2) 2 WC

3) 1 JOven 35 litres

4) 1 Basin

5) 1 Waterfall tap

6) 1 kitchen basin

7) 2 VRH toilet spray

actually not too happy about their after sales ... sales girl is quite blunt type. i bought the JOVEN heater she said she quoted me the horizontal orientation. but when i wanted to change to vertical, she insists i must top up $35-$50. I checked with other stores, its either same price or only $10 difference.

was quite unhappy because the feeling is like, u paid 50% deposit hence no bargaining power liao... then the shower mixer, she said i must buy a bracket at $35 since my piping is exposed. anyway can advise on this bracket thing? how does it look like and is it strong enough to secure the mixer?

they are quite a 'branded'shop so before u go there, must really do ur homework and make sure NO changes after that, then u can confirm get good deal from them...

if u wan the shop contact, pm me :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi trev

the same WC u can get at quite alot of shops, problem is, how much they wanna charge u?.. i bought the following items from them so they gave me discounts:

1) 1 VRH shower with shower rose

2) 2 WC

3) 1 JOven 35 litres

4) 1 Basin

5) 1 Waterfall tap

6) 1 kitchen basin

7) 2 VRH toilet spray

actually not too happy about their after sales ... sales girl is quite blunt type. i bought the JOVEN heater she said she quoted me the horizontal orientation. but when i wanted to change to vertical, she insists i must top up $35-$50. I checked with other stores, its either same price or only $10 difference.

was quite unhappy because the feeling is like, u paid 50% deposit hence no bargaining power liao... then the shower mixer, she said i must buy a bracket at $35 since my piping is exposed. anyway can advise on this bracket thing? how does it look like and is it strong enough to secure the mixer?

they are quite a 'branded'shop so before u go there, must really do ur homework and make sure NO changes after that, then u can confirm get good deal from them...

if u wan the shop contact, pm me :)

Hi Seashell

I'm interested in your kitchen tap, can let me know where you bought yours from ?

Oh I'm interested in your clock lobang too, pls PM that too

Thanks thanks :D

Edited by coffee_o

seashell, i like the bubble fan that you posted... you got a good lobang... can share where can i get that? Thanks

Seashell, your bubble fan and horse lamp is so cool, i like!

hi ivy

mine is a chicken n pig! my pig is apr 2007 -gal. chicken is nov 2005.

my gal behaves like a tomboy.. very tough, beat also dun cry de. see cockroach also not scared de.

my boy behaves like a gal.. just the reverse of my gal.. scared cockroach, beat will cry like 'ku bao'

i concurrently very stressed up with my boy. imagine he can only starting 'talking' like normal (before that all baby talk) during national day. he is going to be 4yrs old liao.. his progress in school is very much slower... can't write ABCs well, colour also can't colour well... opss am i drifting away from the topic...? haha..

next time u bring ur kids n i think they can play well together de!!

Hi!Seashell,

Mine also have a piggies 猪猪 gal leh!^^:drunk:

N the other one is "Lao Gao"(小猴子) 2004 gal.

My big gal dun scared cockroach,连蛇都不怕!好几次都把蛇围在颈项手抓蛇头拍照。我都没这个胆。

小猪妹妹就是连普通小狗都会怕,好奇怪,都会生两个极端不一样的宝宝-_-

I LOVE ur Clock,but need to ask mu hubby 1st.

do u have take photo of ur hand one?

Edited by jesslyntan

Wah seashell

Can I bring you along with me to buy my stuff ? You're so li hai in bargaining leh

Oh I love the tap, may i know where you got it ? Also where you got the lobang for the clock ah ? me interested leh hehehe :D

Also love your chandelier but saw the website price, I nearly fainted hahahaha

is my hubby very li hai .. most importantly, we already do our homework along all major places like jln besar, balestier & geylang. also quite surprised the geylang one match the lowest PLUS give me further discount.... so, i would suggest u go see what kind of design first, then in geylang there is also another shop the price is also comparable to mine and service seems better..

I bought the tap from Sim Siang Choon at $200 (display set).. as they are out of stock and shipment got to wait 1-2mtnhs.. some places still have display. talk to them and they will be able to offer to sell u at 10% discount.

my friend is selling the clock and only 5%stocks left (a few pieces only).. .. stocks coming in in a week's time... if u keen to buy, pm me & i give u the contact..

Edited by seashell

seashell, i like the bubble fan that you posted... you got a good lobang... can share where can i get that? Thanks

hi!

my friend help me buy from malaysia...the lifetime warranty still will be covered when used in singapore...u can go there buy... if not, i can ask my friend if can help u get one? :)

Edited by seashell

HI Seashell,

I have been looking for the same WC!!! Do you mind sharing which shop you got it from and the name of the sales girl?!!

Thankies,

Trev

i pm u ..

Seashell, your bubble fan and horse lamp is so cool, i like!

hi pink

sorry i didn't have the horse lamp.. if not for new, i also didn't realize the lamp is so cool...!

Hi!Seashell,

Mine also have a piggies 猪猪 gal leh!^^:drunk:

N the other one is "Lao Gao"(小猴子) 2004 gal.

My big gal dun scared cockroach,连蛇都不怕!好几次都把蛇围在颈项手抓蛇头拍照。我都没这个胆。

小猪妹妹就是连普通小狗都会怕,好奇怪,都会生两个极端不一样的宝宝-_-

I LOVE ur Clock,but need to ask mu hubby 1st.

do u have take photo of ur hand one?

yeah my two children the character also not same! but ur kids are very nice looking! anymore pics for us to admire :)

is my hubby very li hai .. most importantly, we already do our homework along all major places like jln besar, balestier & geylang. also quite surprised the geylang one match the lowest PLUS give me further discount.... so, i would suggest u go see what kind of design first, then in geylang there is also another shop the price is also comparable to mine and service seems better..

I bought the tap from Sim Siang Choon at $200 (display set).. as they are out of stock and shipment got to wait 1-2mtnhs.. some places still have display. talk to them and they will be able to offer to sell u at 10%.

my friend is selling the clock and only 5%stocks left (a few pieces only).. .. stocks coming in in a week's time... if u keen to buy, pm me & i give u the contact..

Ok ok thanks thanks

Anyway the clock hor, your friend only got this design or got others as well ?

I bought the tap from Sim Siang Choon at $200 (display set).. as they are out of stock and shipment got to wait 1-2mtnhs.. some places still have display. talk to them and they will be able to offer to sell u at 10%.

Not sure if this is true but one of the lights shop guy in Balestier told me that cannot really compare with Geylang prices because Geylang has a lot of china stock whereas they mainly use Taiwan stock in Balestier, so quality is different and Geylang likely to be cheaper. I suppose you can probably ask them where their stock comes when you compare prices.

Hi Seashell

I'm interested in your kitchen tap, can let me know where you bought yours from ?

Oh I'm interested in your clock lobang too, pls PM that too

Thanks thanks :D

Hi Seashell,

I also interested in the kitchen tap and clock lobang. Can pm me the details.

Thanks!

William