Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Hey coffee....

Howz your reno bro... :D ...still in-progress huh...??

BTW.....Happy New Year 2010 ... :good: ..all the best in your reno and faster HO......

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Yo bro Happy New Year to you too :drunk: :drunk:

Thanks bro yes yes unfortunately I'm not as lucky as you to get such a chio chio condition house so have to overhaul the whole place lor :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi all in the coffee shop,

been reading for a while and finally got myself registered.

Bot a EM at hougang, 1st appt in Feb...

Can someone direct me to whoever did glass roof for their balcony? Will like to check out the procedures and pricing. This plc we bot..is going to be 100% overhaul cos its original condition...

Hi Hi welcome welcome which part of HG did you get ?

eh if i'm not wrong you should be referring to polycarbonate roofing which i will be doing also think cost would be ard 2 - 3k bah :)

I know what you mean. Why have so much junk is because o fthe big store room that i have now ;)

Ya man me too :P

*whisper to SGBuzz: Bro dun let your wife hear this same goes to kitchen, the more cabinet you has, the more stuff you will stored which you will never get to use it :P *

Congrats! Another EM in Hougang :good:

Where's yours?

Roofing for you balcony need approval from HDB, but should not be a problem as many EM has them. I am removing mine :P Pricing i think Lily can advise.

at ave 6..at first tot its really big..then saw the bishan one and realise the room downstairs is SO SMALL as compared to the bishan's layout...

now headache liao. Cos moving from 4 room to EM, still not enuff space!

The room will be for mil, while my two babies take 1 room upstairs each...no storeroom!

at ave 6..at first tot its really big..then saw the bishan one and realise the room downstairs is SO SMALL as compared to the bishan's layout...

The room will be for mil, while my two babies take 1 room upstairs each...no storeroom!

Welcome Ivyyeo!!

I will be at Ave 6 till Feb. Moving to my EM in Hg Street 21.

You bought Blk 5xx? You must try the rojak at Blk 52x, ok? We love it!!

Kopi-kor . . . I need a lot of kitchen cabinet la. To store mini SgBuzz's milk powder. hahaha...

The triangle storeroom . . . can make drawers on rollers so that can store more nicknack's.

Oh yes yes my room downstairs is pathetic too and yet my mum insist that she prefers staying on the 1st floor :(

Anyway i guess it all depends on the layout as I've seen some EM in HG area with a big room on the 1st floor too

Welcome Ivyyeo!!

I will be at Ave 6 till Feb. Moving to my EM in Hg Street 21.

You bought Blk 5xx? You must try the rojak at Blk 52x, ok? We love it!!

Kopi-kor . . . I need a lot of kitchen cabinet la. To store mini SgBuzz's milk powder. hahaha...

The triangle storeroom . . . can make drawers on rollers so that can store more nicknack's.

Oops caught red handed hahaha :P Anyway you only need 1 cabinet for milk powder right ? hehehe :P

Oops caught red handed hahaha :P Anyway you only need 1 cabinet for milk powder right ? hehehe :P

1 cabinet not enough leh. we usually bulk buy 6 tins. Cannot buy more, otherwise pok-kai. :(

hey coffee.. price for the bosch items i owe u..

washer (WAE24460AU) + dryer (WTV74100ME) = $1855 (bundle price)

sorry cant remember how much individual item costs... :P

Oh yes yes my room downstairs is pathetic too and yet my mum insist that she prefers staying on the 1st floor :(

Anyway i guess it all depends on the layout as I've seen some EM in HG area with a big room on the 1st floor too

we are opp...my 60+++yr old mil insist a upstairs room. Made things v sian for me.

we are opp...my 60+++yr old mil insist a upstairs room. Made things v sian for me.

hey coffee.. price for the bosch items i owe u..

washer (WAE24460AU) + dryer (WTV74100ME) = $1855 (bundle price)

sorry cant remember how much individual item costs... :P

Hi Butter

Thanks thanks anyway I'm looking at the 8 kg model WAS24441ME instead as per my wife requirements :P

Oh my mum insist that she prefer staying on the 1st floor is so that we can have some privacy on the 2nd floor instead which seriously i do not mind not having lor :rolleyes:

Congrats Ivy! You are lucky your 1st appmt is so soon my is only in mar lay sian..

My EM is also in Hougang! :) You are planning to the glass type of Roof? or brick type?

Yoz Coffee O bro!! seems like your reno soon soon ...!!

Your balcony tiles is my current toilet tiles...:P

Hope to see more pics!! :P