Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

i prefer brighter toilets, but the tiles not bling enough for my liking leh :P

but i have to say this round of tiles selected is better than ur selection at SL :) the red bling i like. bro, just to let u knw, too dark, or too bright tiles/laminates etc...will definitely have dust issue de...like I have told u, just CLEAN...or get Yoshi to wear socks n slide thru the house to pick up little strands of hair (and his fur) :) he can have fun at the same time!

Hahahah wah like that still not bling enough ah ? If too much bling hor, I think my toilets no need to install lights le hahahaha

Yah I also feel that this time round the tiles is much nicer, actually I saw alot of tiles I like but too bad it doesnt suits my theme else I sure select them de hahahaha

I have no problems with dust lah since it cannot be prevented de, at the most i get the contacts of the part time cleaner from you lor then settle everything hahahaha :P

No need lah I will just fix a pole on Yoshi's body and use him to mop the floor and bath him at the same time hahahahaha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kopi.

Good selection of tiles. Glad you managed to find nice ones at Hafary. I always found the Defu branch of Hafary to have quite a good selection of tiles.

The Red-White combo for the kitchen will really stand out. Are you planning to do your cabinets white and red too? Or perhaps black?

For the MBR toilet, I think your choice (Option 1) of the green with the grey stone floor is very unique and quite high-end European style while the resort themed choice (Option 2) is a 'safe' and 'can't go wrong' choice. If you decide on resort, I think you'd have to really need to ensure the entire bath works towards that theme to bring it out completely.

If I had to choose between the 2 choices, my vote goes to Option 1.

Oh btw, forgot to add earlier when I posted, since you have time before reno, don't be shy about going back to the tile shops over and over again to get your choice right. Not sure if you and your wife will even end up 'fighting' over choices like me and my wife, but well, since you'll be living with the tiles for some time. Better to get it right and not regret lah. Also, if you have time go visit Rice Fields - They have an excellent selection of tiles from Europe which are very nice too.

Edited by adrian_john

see?? BD?? learn learn! Kopi-o we give u plus points for the effort. not like some people.. chin chai snap chin chai post then when receive feedback hor instead of improving hor he go sulk and start sobbing. tsk tsk

Aiyah, maybe that's "some people's" way of suffering for their art mah! Ahahahahahaha! :)

I love this drama!

wah AJ...u never hear of abstract art meh?? :bleah:

LOL. Bro, I think you better just snap some nice pics and then you can silence the critics lah.

Somehow I think its too abstract liao that's why! :P

Kopi.

Good selection of tiles. Glad you managed to find nice ones at Hafary. I always found the Defu branch of Hafary to have quite a good selection of tiles.

The Red-White combo for the kitchen will really stand out. Are you planning to do your cabinets white and red too? Or perhaps black?

For the MBR toilet, I think your choice (Option 1) of the green with the grey stone floor is very unique and quite high-end European style while the resort themed choice (Option 2) is a 'safe' and 'can't go wrong' choice. If you decide on resort, I think you'd have to really need to ensure the entire bath works towards that theme to bring it out completely.

If I had to choose between the 2 choices, my vote goes to Option 1.

Oh btw, forgot to add earlier when I posted, since you have time before reno, don't be shy about going back to the tile shops over and over again to get your choice right. Not sure if you and your wife will even end up 'fighting' over choices like me and my wife, but well, since you'll be living with the tiles for some time. Better to get it right and not regret lah. Also, if you have time go visit Rice Fields - They have an excellent selection of tiles from Europe which are very nice too.

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the advice :) So how's your trip in Malacca ? hehe :D

Anyway My kitchen cabinet will be black and silver and kitchen top will be black galaxy granite so hopefully the red tile will not look odd with the granite top :)

Thank god so far I have no prob with my wife over the tiles selection as basically she just leaves it to me to decide what kind of color and theme to choose from :)

Actually I love the grey tiles in option 1 too thats why I prefer option 1 than 2 hahaha

wah AJ...u never hear of abstract art meh?? :bleah:

when you start POSING that will be very abstract art! hor AJ?! hahahhha

wah...bro...your thread sibei scary...a lot of bombs.....knifes....mines.... :fire:

have to wear armour before stepping in.

Not me wor, I'm just caught in the cross fire between Ivy 1066.gif and BD 1075.gif leh 118.gif

Edited by coffee_o

Okie after being caught in the cross fire of Ivy and BD's I nearly forget the scores

Anyway the scores now is....

Option 1 - 3

Option 2 - 5

Thanks to AJ selection, Option 1 is close to getting an equalizer :jammin:

Edited by coffee_o

1066.gif435.gif1075.gif

so...u have the final say for the tiles har.. so decided already? or going down to see another round?

MBR toilet I have no say since I don't use the MBR toilet hahahaha

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the advice :) So how's your trip in Malacca ? hehe :D

Anyway My kitchen cabinet will be black and silver and kitchen top will be black galaxy granite so hopefully the red tile will not look odd with the granite top :)

Thank god so far I have no prob with my wife over the tiles selection as basically she just leaves it to me to decide what kind of color and theme to choose from :)

Actually I love the grey tiles in option 1 too thats why I prefer option 1 than 2 hahaha

Haven't gone yet though. Quite annoyed about it at the moment cos' this trip is rather last minute and the people who 'assigned' me aren't exactly giving me any details of the arrangements. They're quite disorganised and messy. I'm supposed to go for 1 day this week for pre-trip recce, and then for next weekend from 24 or 25 Sept; which is quite bad cos' that's when we're supposed to be cleaning up and preping for shifting. Haiz ...

If your kitchen's gonna be black/silver, the red will definitely stand out more. But it will be very striking. The other alternative for a black/silver theme is like what ripples did, which came out quite nice.

when you start POSING that will be very abstract art! hor AJ?! hahahhha

:) I love the infinite possibilities of the word 'abstract'. It can mean anything... from the good to the bad to the ugly. :D

Haven't gone yet though. Quite annoyed about it at the moment cos' this trip is rather last minute and the people who 'assigned' me aren't exactly giving me any details of the arrangements. They're quite disorganised and messy. I'm supposed to go for 1 day this week for pre-trip recce, and then for next weekend from 24 or 25 Sept; which is quite bad cos' that's when we're supposed to be cleaning up and preping for shifting. Haiz ...

If your kitchen's gonna be black/silver, the red will definitely stand out more. But it will be very striking. The other alternative for a black/silver theme is like what ripples did, which came out quite nice.

Oh I din realise that you have not gone for the trip. I thought you just came back from there

Yes I understand that it will be a pain to go for a bz trip when you're in fact looking forward to shifting into your white palace hahahaha

Anyway I've thought of what ripples did but I cant since my parents will cook regularly in my kitchen therefore if I were to use small mosaic as the backing, maintenance will be a very big issue :)