Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Chip&Dale: Just wanted to check with you on your Fisher and Pykel Fridge.

Was looking at that model for my 2nd fridge as it seems to be the one that consumes the least power for its relatively big capacity. Was wondering if you could provide some feedback on the fridge based on your usage so far - functions, space, energy consumption, cooling. Also, is the fridge still made in NZ or in Thailand these days?

eh.. adrian.. sorry wor.. i haven't buy the fridge yet... but for this model.. quite big 411 litres and with 4 ticks.. energy saving one :D

made from where.. eh.. don't know.. good question.. will check it out.. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

kopi.. at 1st i also wanted a system 4.. but super exp.. abt 3.8k.. plus uncle jason said not cold one.. the living need a aircon with much high BTU..

which might need a compresser itself.. =(

for my model one.. the room indoor unit is abt 8000-9000 BTU, i think so..

kopi.. at 1st i also wanted a system 4.. but super exp.. abt 3.8k.. plus uncle jason said not cold one.. the living need a aircon with much high BTU..

which might need a compresser itself.. =(

for my model one.. the room indoor unit is abt 8000-9000 BTU, i think so..

Oh no no no I nvr wanted to get a sys 4 for my living area but wanted to get a sys 4 cos I got 4 bedrms

Anyway it doesn't matter anymore since HDB says cannot :(

Wah bro congrats congrats

Anyway will ask the HDB officer upon my 1st appt and see what the officer says

Oh mine also cost 1k nia so I guess your recess area and mine abt the same size :)

ok

perhaps you can do it like me. get the sellers to sign the forms first and submit them before 1st apptmt.

Oh no no no I nvr wanted to get a sys 4 for my living area but wanted to get a sys 4 cos I got 4 bedrms

Anyway it doesn't matter anymore since HDB says cannot :(

You mean HDB don't allow you to install a system 4 aircon?

ok

perhaps you can do it like me. get the sellers to sign the forms first and submit them before 1st apptmt.

Nah, did that previously and HDB forgot to pass me another form which requires the sellers to sign AGAIN !!

So in the end, decided not to proceed with it as I do not wish to trouble the sellers anymore as the hubby is a frequent traveler :)

You mean HDB don't allow you to install a system 4 aircon?

Yup

Bro since yours is a new unit, you will not have such issues whereas flats built b4 1994 will face these problems

Yup

Bro since yours is a new unit, you will not have such issues whereas flats built b4 1994 will face these problems

I guess it's the power consumption thing then. I read about it in the HDB guidelines. Well, installing a good ceiling fan in your living room can be very cooling as well. Mine's was remarkably cool, strong and windy. Even the smaller one in my bedroom is good. :)

I guess it's the power consumption thing then. I read about it in the HDB guidelines. Well, installing a good ceiling fan in your living room can be very cooling as well. Mine's was remarkably cool, strong and windy. Even the smaller one in my bedroom is good. :)

Ya hopefully le

But mine diff from yours leh since you stay so high up, me only 2nd floor nia :(

Ya hopefully le

But mine diff from yours leh since you stay so high up, me only 2nd floor nia :(

Not really cos I don't actually open my windows much yet due to the dust in the area. And we have the blinds and curtains there so the natural airflow is not as good as we hope for now. The ceiling fans are really effective on its own, compared to those wall-mounted fans I have been using in the past.

Not really cos I don't actually open my windows much yet due to the dust in the area. And we have the blinds and curtains there so the natural airflow is not as good as we hope for now. The ceiling fans are really effective on its own, compared to those wall-mounted fans I have been using in the past.

Oh i only install ceiling fan for my living area.

I've never like the idea of having a aircon for my living cos I scared I might faint when I see the electricity bill hahahahaha

Oh i only install ceiling fan for my living area.

I've never like the idea of having a aircon for my living cos I scared I might faint when I see the electricity bill hahahahaha

Wahahaaha... maybe cos your flat is bigger due to 2 levels? I installed a system 1 StarMex with 18,000 BTU at my living room but it's on standby for the really hot days/ nights and when there are guests only. Usually the ceiling is more than enough for cooling. :D

Wahahaaha... maybe cos your flat is bigger due to 2 levels? I installed a system 1 StarMex with 18,000 BTU at my living room but it's on standby for the really hot days/ nights and when there are guests only. Usually the ceiling is more than enough for cooling. :D

Yup Yup

ceiling fan for my living area nia, and sys 3 for my 3 bedrms on the 2nd floor hahaha

Show your photos or else...

:D:D :D

Wah tua eh

Can help me pass it to BBtBB ? dinner at your place tonite, main dish is pig head curry hahahaha

oh remember to jio elane and New along leh the head too big dun think we can finish hahahaha :P