Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Okie anyway today went for my 1st appt liao so far so good

the owner is a very nice couple so everything went smoothly and hopefully can get the keys and start my reno after I received sales of approval letter from HDB. Think in about 10 days from now bah onion67.gif

Oh also went down to hafary and take a look and confirm my tiles with them.

I've changed some of the tiles as unfortunately some which I've previously selected is either discon or out of stock so bo pian have to choose new tiles onion60.gif

Anyway I will try to take my new tiles selection during daytime so that you guys can see clearer

onion21.gif Bye for now

why no pictures one? i everyday upload my warzone lehz..

at least must show us the before pictures mah..

Eh ???

Aiyo havent get the keys how to have before reno pics leh ???

Okie anyway today went for my 1st appt liao so far so good

the owner is a very nice couple so everything went smoothly and hopefully can get the keys and start my reno after I received sales of approval letter from HDB. Think in about 10 days from now bah onion67.gif

Oh also went down to hafary and take a look and confirm my tiles with them.

I've changed some of the tiles as unfortunately some which I've previously selected is either discon or out of stock so bo pian have to choose new tiles onion60.gif

Anyway I will try to take my new tiles selection during daytime so that you guys can see clearer

onion21.gif Bye for now

Congrats on the first appt...so good can start reno rite after first appt. For me I had to wait until after 2nd appt then can start...

My tiles are also from Hafary! Most of them anyway hehe..

Congrats on the first appt...so good can start reno rite after first appt. For me I had to wait until after 2nd appt then can start...

Oh cos i'm lucky as owner is no longer staying there and they've already vacant the place le

so now basically is just waiting for HDB to approve the sales and I can get the keys from them le :D

Anyway got all my tiles from Hafary but its a waste that they told me my fav red bling bling tile discon le :( sian 1/2

so now contemplating if i would want to do glass backing for my kitchen instead :(

Dear i think the only kitchen and toilet floor tiles are from Hafary. Toilet wall tiles seem to be more lolx

Dear i think the only kitchen and toilet floor tiles are from Hafary. Toilet wall tiles seem to be more lolx

Ohoh yea hor...the toilet wall tiles came from another tile shop...just a few doors away from Hafary...

bro, congrats first aptmt went smoothly. hope to see yur pics soon as u n me both want glass railings. haha

just for reference, me too had apptmt with hdb branch office today. confirm recess can pay via cpf, n processed simulataneously with sale application. :)

Wah lao you scare me leh i thought how come suddenly someone call me "Dear" leh onion66.gif

wahhhh......make all my mo stand

bro, congrats first aptmt went smoothly. hope to see yur pics soon as u n me both want glass railings. haha

just for reference, me too had apptmt with hdb branch office today. confirm recess can pay via cpf, n processed simulataneously with sale application. :)

Eh ? mine not doing full glass railings leh my wife deem not safe hahahaha

So most probably will be metal hand rail with glass panels only :D

aiya give up on them liao lah anyway my 2nd appt is on 19 Nov so should still have enough time to purchase the recess area before my reno completion :)

u have ur valuation report pictures mah..

Eh ??? I think i already had that on my 1st page of my blog leh

Orrr....chip not paying attention to my blog onion31.gif