Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Wah bro not bad, but i dun really like the legs though looks too wide to my liking :P , in fact I prefer something with glass top and s/s slim legs :)

anyway thanks for the lobang bro :D

no pro.. think saw something similar to what u like maybe u can drop by and take a look.. as the next shipment is arriving april....

u got pm :)

Edited by momo13

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no pro.. think saw something similar to what u like maybe u can drop by and take a look.. as the next shipment is arriving april....

Bro i seriously do not dare to get anything at the moment as i do not know when my house will be ready

My patience is seriously running thin and at the moment, whatever work that has been promised to be done has turn out to be empty promises :(

so I will wait till my house is done b4 I decide to get any furniture :)

Bro i seriously do not dare to get anything at the moment as i do not know when my house will be ready

My patience is seriously running thin and at the moment, whatever work that has been promised to be done has turn out to be empty promises :(

so I will wait till my house is done b4 I decide to get any furniture :)

but bro how much has u paid till date? looks like seriously something is going out of sync now..

ya lor.. my ideology was same as too early might turn out worst as the dining table i saw at S&C is boarder than the one at IFC (house being too small) .. lucky havent order sofa yet if not dont know how to put.. but melvyn has good advice on the positioning.. :)

Edited by momo13

but bro how much has u paid till date? looks like seriously something is going out of sync now..

ya lor.. my ideology was same as too early might turn out worst as the dining table i saw at S&C is boarder than the one at IFC (house being too small) .. lucky havent order sofa yet if not dont know how to put.. but melvyn has good advice on the positioning.. :)

Seriously all I can do at the moment is give him a benefit of a doubt since he is not the only one who is super busy with jobs at the moment

in fact all contractors/IDs is busy rushing for CNY at the moment le so I can just hope for the best that he delivers bah :)

The whole reno is draining my battery dry, super tired of all the chasing liao, nvr had this kind of bad experience b4

Edited by coffee_o

Seriously all I can do at the moment is give him a benefit of a doubt since he is not the only one who is super busy with jobs at the moment

in fact all contractors/IDs is busy rushing for CNY at the moment le so I can just hope for the best that he delivers bah :)

The whole reno is draining my battery dry, super tired of all the chasing liao, nvr had this kind of bad experience b4

but now almost every job should be completing or 7788 liao.. next week they going to stop work if not wrong..

but now almost every job should be completing or 7788 liao.. next week they going to stop work if not wrong..

Ya who knows maybe he is rushing other ppl house AGAIN and ignore my house AGAIN which he seems to be doing quite often :angry:

Ya who knows maybe he is rushing other ppl house AGAIN and ignore my house AGAIN which he seems to be doing quite often :angry:

sounds familiar? j/k :rolleyes:

hey kopi bro....

howz your reno going on ...??

..... :bow: .........i am so sorli abt the comment on your reno slow slow complete....but it's definately slow & steady hor....it's better than rushing no good job.....

cheers!

:yamseng:

sounds familiar? j/k :rolleyes:

To be fair to him, every contractor and IDs have backlog up till mar and beyond so I shall reserve my comments abt him le

at least he will still answer my calls promptly hahahaha :P

hey kopi bro....

howz your reno going on ...??

..... :bow: .........i am so sorli abt the comment on your reno slow slow complete....but it's definately slow & steady hor....it's better than rushing no good job.....

cheers!

:yamseng:

Yo bro sorli abt what wor ? mine is definitely slow mah but so far the workmanship is quite good :)

anyway this is something that cant be helped le, since I decided to engage him, I will have to follow thru lor I cant possibly put a knife at his throat to finish up my house mah Wahahahaha :P

To be fair to him, every contractor and IDs have backlog up till mar and beyond so I shall reserve my comments abt him le

at least he will still answer my calls promptly hahahaha :P

Yo bro sorli abt what wor ? mine is definitely slow mah but so far the workmanship is quite good :)

anyway this is something that cant be helped le, since I decided to engage him, I will have to follow thru lor I cant possibly put a knife at his throat to finish up my house mah Wahahahaha :P

慢工出细货 :)

think of the bright side,at least u hold back the 50% payment,untill the job is completed right? :D

Yah man but at least he still answer my phone calls promptly :)

Anyway he did told me that my grilles and shower screen will be up b4 CNY which at least something is done :)

Obviously I cant expect him to finish up majority of the outstanding stuff since alot of workers is gearing to go back to celebrate CNY :)

Yah man but at least he still answer my phone calls promptly :)

Anyway he did told me that my grilles and shower screen will be up b4 CNY which at least something is done :)

Obviously I cant expect him to finish up majority of the outstanding stuff since alot of workers is gearing to go back to celebrate CNY :)

Pat pat. Patience. :)

ya la,anyway u not in a hurry...u got mickey to accompany u,his reno also not yet hand-over. :D

include me.... my reno also hanging now... we are re-drawing the designs.... :(