Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Angel your request :)

this is what New designed for my pathetic small kitchen

4309767641_6b37a06921.jpg

wahaa.....bro......ang ang... :good: ..beli swee.....just right time for CNY !........ :D ....HAHAHAAAAA

Hoho~ Looks good. However, I'm abit blur on the orientation of the kitchen. Where will ur door be? And ur WM/dryer? Hee, how about where will u b putting ur microwave? The counter space looks limited, so dun tink u'll be putting any electronics on the counter top bah?

But wah~ U'll get a tall cabinet sia. Will tat be for pantry stuff or storage of tall thin items like brooms or watever? Envy ur tall pantry leh

Hee, colour looks great though. Now I can't wait to see the real stuff.

wahaa.....bro......ang ang... :good: ..beli swee.....just right time for CNY !........ :D ....HAHAHAAAAA

No leh bro my carpentry unable to complete b4 CNY leh :~:~:~

Hoho~ Looks good. However, I'm abit blur on the orientation of the kitchen. Where will ur door be? And ur WM/dryer? Hee, how about where will u b putting ur microwave? The counter space looks limited, so dun tink u'll be putting any electronics on the counter top bah?

But wah~ U'll get a tall cabinet sia. Will tat be for pantry stuff or storage of tall thin items like brooms or watever? Envy ur tall pantry leh

Hee, colour looks great though. Now I can't wait to see the real stuff.

Wah you one shot ask so many questions, let me try to answer them one by one....

my door will be beside the oven and my WM/dryer is directly opposite wall facing the oven

my microwave oven will be at the top cabinet of the oven with the black tinted glass lor

Yes yes why you keep reminding me that I got no work top :~ :~

that tall cabinet is slim de like 40 cm width nia :(

Wah you one shot ask so many questions, let me try to answer them one by one....

my door will be beside the oven and my WM/dryer is directly opposite wall facing the oven

my microwave oven will be at the top cabinet of the oven with the black tinted glass lor

Yes yes why you keep reminding me that I got no work top :~ :~

that tall cabinet is slim de like 40 cm width nia :(

Hehe, thanks for answering my many many qns loh. :P Can't blame mi lar, my fav place of the house is the kitchen, so usually will take afew more looks at everyone's kitchen. :D

Okiez, I get the orientation liao. So tat means ur WM/dryer is on the other side of ur toilet. Then the blank wall in ur 3D is where the rubbish chute is at rite?

Hee~ Okie lar, if u dun have aniting on ur counter, it'll free up space liao. Should look great. If u want more counter space (sorry, I'm at it again :P )can consider a U shape design instead of the current L shape. Build a low wall perpenticular to the rubbish chute wall and put ur sink there. So the stove area will have more counter space. :P But then again, gota see if ur floor area can do anot. I was looking at mine, and I tink should be able to. :P Can hide the rubbish chute from view this way too. :)

Must give ur wife more space u know? Then she'll be tempted to bake goodies for u! :dancingqueen:

40cm is better than nuting u know? :P Can put lots liao. :)

Edited by Angel81

Hehe, thanks for answering my many many qns loh. :P Can't blame mi lar, my fav place of the house is the kitchen, so usually will take afew more looks at everyone's kitchen. :D

Okiez, I get the orientation liao. So tat means ur WM/dryer is on the other side of ur toilet. Then the blank wall in ur 3D is where the rubbish chute is at rite?

Hee~ Okie lar, if u dun have aniting on ur counter, it'll free up space liao. Should look great. If u want more counter space (sorry, I'm at it again :P )can consider a U shape design instead of the current L shape. Build a low wall perpenticular to the rubbish chute wall and put ur sink there. So the stove area will have more counter space. :P But then again, gota see if ur floor area can do anot. I was looking at mine, and I tink should be able to. :P Can hide the rubbish chute from view this way too. :)

Must give ur wife more space u know? Then she'll be tempted to bake goodies for u! :dancingqueen:

40cm is better than nuting u know? :P Can put lots liao. :)

Angel, I remember Kopi said if he do a U-shaped one, no space to walk liao. Hee.

Angel, I remember Kopi said if he do a U-shaped one, no space to walk liao. Hee.

Oh izit? Hehe, muz have missed that post. Haiz, too bad then. :P

I know i know! There are sinks that come with a board on top de. Can put over the sink and increase space then! (sorry, I'm still harping on space. Tink it's a habit cuz I've been harping abt mine. :P )

I know i know! There are sinks that come with a board on top de. Can put over the sink and increase space then! (sorry, I'm still harping on space. Tink it's a habit cuz I've been harping abt mine. :P )

Oh, my sink has a board on top. Bought separately. Don't know useful or not. Angel loves her kitchen for sure!

Oh, my sink has a board on top. Bought separately. Don't know useful or not. Angel loves her kitchen for sure!

My sink also got a chopping board de but haiz no space le :~

anyway i guess should be ok le since we seldom cook :)

Haha, yah. My hb & I sometimes sit in kitchen and chit chat w tea in the nite. :P

My sink also got a chopping board de but haiz no space le :~

anyway i guess should be ok le since we seldom cook :)

Wah, cool leh. I wanted to get one of those, but the design tat i like dun come with the chopping board. :(

Oh thanks bro btw how thick is your laminates ah ? I've selected 1 range with 1mm thickness for my singtel kitchen leh :D

my white laminates are the 1mm glossy type...:)

Haha, yah. My hb & I sometimes sit in kitchen and chit chat w tea in the nite. :P

Wah, cool leh. I wanted to get one of those, but the design tat i like dun come with the chopping board. :(

Wah not bad leh your kitchen still got space to seat mine no have leh :~

Wah not bad leh your kitchen still got space to seat mine no have leh :~

My kitchen door has been shifted to the corner mah. So where u put ur WM, i have my fridge, and got a space for a cabinet too. The wall where u gg to have ur fridge & oven is an empty wall in my kitchen. We put a little table and 2 stools there. :) When I bake, I'll put my laptop there. Can sit & read the ingredients or wait for the stuff to bake. At nite, we'll sometimes sit there to drink & chat loh. hahah

Plus & minus lar. U got ur 40cm tall cabinet. :P