Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Kopi, the qn for me la? I am already married la. Aiyo. Staying with my parents at the moment.

Oh is it ? i always thought that you havent gone thru the tedious wedding stuff leh hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh is it ? i always thought that you havent gone thru the tedious wedding stuff leh hahahaha :P

No la, married liao. I posted some wedding pics in my t-blog le. U never see har. :P. Hee.

No la, married liao. I posted some wedding pics in my t-blog le. U never see har. :P. Hee.

Oh ya hor the chio chio cup cakes de hahahaha paiseh paiseh :P

Oh ya hor the chio chio cup cakes de hahahaha paiseh paiseh :P

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

not cup cakes, real mini cakes. :P

Exp le.. :P

Oh, that day wifey told me our cake chef was on City Beat.

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall:

not cup cakes, real mini cakes. :P

Exp le.. :P

Oh, that day wifey told me our cake chef was on City Beat.

Oops how i know wor it looks like cupcakes mah hmm...talking abt that makes me hungry le hahahaha :P

hey kopi bro! great to see u again last nite! hope that we didn't hinder your time with Jason. hehe.. :)

Hey it's nice to see you too no le no problem le anyway i stayed till close to 11 just chit chatting with him and his wife Wahahaha :D

btw florence told me that they can help us to get blum system if we wants to leh but not sure abt the price though so have to check the price le email her :)

Hey it's nice to see you too no le no problem le anyway i stayed till close to 11 just chit chatting with him and his wife Wahahaha :D

btw florence told me that they can help us to get blum system if we wants to leh but not sure abt the price though so have to check the price le email her :)

wow.. so late.. haha.. looks like i hv to eat my dinner on friday first before meeting jason. my bf can chat with him very well in hokkien. haha..

oh yah.. i am also a Teochew! :)

wow.. so late.. haha.. looks like i hv to eat my dinner on friday first before meeting jason. my bf can chat with him very well in hokkien. haha..

oh yah.. i am also a Teochew! :)

ya ya can see that your bf like brother brother to jason leh Wahahahaha :P

Wah so 500 yrs again we one family lah hehehehe :D

ya ya can see that your bf like brother brother to jason leh Wahahahaha :P

Wah so 500 yrs again we one family lah hehehehe :D

Haha... must mah... like tat make request easier... How's your design? Finalize?

Haha... must mah... like tat make request easier... How's your design? Finalize?

Not yet must let my CO see the laminate 1st but already confirm the kitchen red and white combi cabinet. Will be using 1mm glossy laminate for it :)

Not yet must let my CO see the laminate 1st but already confirm the kitchen red and white combi cabinet. Will be using 1mm glossy laminate for it :)

Ooo... singtel... we will go for starhub... haha... i find that edl laminates are more chio.... maybe u wanna take a look

Woo... so at near 11pm....is the surrounding still so happening? Haha... Wonder whether if florence was there to calm jason down....keke

Ooo... singtel... we will go for starhub... haha... i find that edl laminates are more chio.... maybe u wanna take a look

Woo... so at near 11pm....is the surrounding still so happening? Haha... Wonder whether if florence was there to calm jason down....keke

EDL ? not sure wor i only got 3 from him think you guys got the last catalog of EDL le so when you can pass it to me :curse: :curse: hahahaha :P

hmm...dun really like that place cos i find there very sleazy at night especially since there's alot of pub and KTV hahahaha :P

EDL ? not sure wor i only got 3 from him think you guys got the last catalog of EDL le so when you can pass it to me :curse: :curse: hahahaha :P

hmm...dun really like that place cos i find there very sleazy at night especially since there's alot of pub and KTV hahahaha :P

Haha... See my eyes small but sharp... good for treasure hunt... well, must wait for rainbowgal to select the laminate and then we passed it to you. :dancingqueen: No worry... still have sometime before the work start...

Yalor... the place at night is sleazy, but there are a few yummy food stall :notti: there...