Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Is your house locked after the workers finish their work everyday? If it is then the camera should be taken by one of them.

Ya I know but since it's partly my fault to leave it there and I do not wish to accuse ppl, I do not wish to make a big fuss over it. Jason did wanted to check for me by asking his workers but I seriously doubt anyone will admit taking it lor so bo pian. All I can say is that I suay lor hahahaha :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi kopi, borrow your blog again :P . I want to use glossy laminates for my kitchen. My ID told me that the unevenness of glossy white laminate will be visible under illumination of light. So I asked around in this forum if their white laminates have the same problem. A few of them say using thicker laminate (1.8mm or 2mm) will help. So I ask my ID if he can use 1.8 or 2mm laminates. And I quoted from fftw's T-Blog that her ID is upgrading the original 1mm laminate to 1.8mm ones w/o extra charge. But my ID says his laminate suppliers don't have 1.8mm laminates and even 1mm laminates come in only a few colours. Most laminates are 0.8mm in thickness. Yet fftw says 1mm lamintes is the norm.

So I am very confused. To all customers of this coffee shop: what is the thickness of the laminates you used for your carpentry? Is it 0.8mm or 1mm?

Yes thats what I heard also but since I've not done my carpentry, wont be able to advise you on that. Sorry :P

Hi kopi, borrow your blog again :P . I want to use glossy laminates for my kitchen. My ID told me that the unevenness of glossy white laminate will be visible under illumination of light. So I asked around in this forum if their white laminates have the same problem. A few of them say using thicker laminate (1.8mm or 2mm) will help. So I ask my ID if he can use 1.8 or 2mm laminates. And I quoted from fftw's T-Blog that her ID is upgrading the original 1mm laminate to 1.8mm ones w/o extra charge. But my ID says his laminate suppliers don't have 1.8mm laminates and even 1mm laminates come in only a few colours. Most laminates are 0.8mm in thickness. Yet fftw says 1mm lamintes is the norm.

So I am very confused. To all customers of this coffee shop: what is the thickness of the laminates you used for your carpentry? Is it 0.8mm or 1mm?

I used the 0.8mm one and so far no problem of unevenness. Mine is all white. Actually I think it depends on the skill of your carpenters. My carpenter told me some IDs or contractors will shun away from doing glossy white cabinets because they lack the skills to do so and will cause unevenness on the cabinet when it is done...

I used the 0.8mm one and so far no problem of unevenness. Mine is all white. Actually I think it depends on the skill of your carpenters. My carpenter told me some IDs or contractors will shun away from doing glossy white cabinets because they lack the skills to do so and will cause unevenness on the cabinet when it is done...

I dun know what thickness is my laminated. but so far so good for mine too

Then I must pray that my ID's carpenters are skillful because I am using 0.8mm laminate :).

I dun know what thickness is my laminated. but so far so good for mine too

Glad to hear that. As you know, my kitchen colour scheme is following yours :).

Took some pics here it is :)

MBR wall color (hope you guys can see the diff of color :P )

4296732749_77700a7d80.jpg

Guest room color

4297476598_20da4592ed.jpg

Sorry forgot to take pic of my wall color of my study room

Anyway this is my bedroom doors

4297476682_2acbc0b737.jpg

Edited by coffee_o

bro, nice leh completing soon?

Hmmm.....there are still a number of stuff to be done so I seriously not sure wor getting frustrated with the slow progress though :(

Yet to complete

Varnishing my parquet

stairs

roof

carpentry

windows grille

Yea I know, you can convert the song into mp3 version so you will only get the song and not the video :D

eh actually i know where to download but i would prefer not to post it openly :P