Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

thanks do let me know your review of the fan when you have used it quite a bit...is it noisy and shaky? hows the wind? now i am pondering how to install it together with cove lights...

eh actually i know where to download but i would prefer not to post it openly :P

Hmmm.....there are still a number of stuff to be done so I seriously not sure wor getting frustrated with the slow progress though :(

Yet to complete

Varnishing my parquet

stairs

roof

carpentry

windows grille

bro pm me on the link for songs lol

wow like that CNY can HO or not... hoping to see more pics

Kopi,

Yr ceiling fans very chio!!!! :P

Yours even more chio le with the touch screen remote leh :notti: :notti:

thanks do let me know your review of the fan when you have used it quite a bit...is it noisy and shaky? hows the wind? now i am pondering how to install it together with cove lights...

Hmm..will try but dun think will be soon since my house have not HO yet :( but i fear there will be shadowing effects with cove lights leh

bro pm me on the link for songs lol

wow like that CNY can HO or not... hoping to see more pics

Nope dun think will be able to HO b4 CNY le :(

Will PM you the site :D

Aircon installed

4296732575_4e36ee6095.jpg

Fan (living room)

4296732873_b99661c2db.jpg

Fan (Study room)

4297476488_87de92a0db.jpg

bro, yr fan special leh. And also , we got the same kitchen light (except i use it for living room lol)

Bro...

Your Guest room green is so nice...actually I wanted this green for my son room too...

The 2 fans very very very nice.... :thumbs up:

Have u even post in your blog about these fans purchase hah? or this is your secret weapon suddenly flash out and make me :dribble:

Casn u also pm me the link for DL MP3 too...if got link to DL movies also can share will me...thanks... :P

PM me can?thanks!

Kopi!your long waiting photos is really worth waiting for.

Everything is so nice and exclusive!

I like the green paint the best!

And i found that your choice of lighting is brilliant!

I suppose insects cant get in there.Thus ,lower maintenance in the future!

The fan vibrant colour stands out to be the central attraction! :good:

So far so good! :P

Haha Thanks bro i like my green wall the best too but just find it too striking if I were to use that for my MBR thus the guest room hahaha :D

Yes yes I prefer minimal maintenance for most of my stuff especially since my parents will cook quite often so I would prefer my kitchen lights to be covered up :)

And yes I love my fans too but I can touch the one in my study room cos I think my 2nd floor ceiling is lower than the 1st

bro, yr fan special leh. And also , we got the same kitchen light (except i use it for living room lol)

Thanks bro so you and your family feeling better ?

Bro...

Your Guest room green is so nice...actually I wanted this green for my son room too...

The 2 fans very very very nice.... :thumbs up:

Have u even post in your blog about these fans purchase hah? or this is your secret weapon suddenly flash out and make me :dribble:

Casn u also pm me the link for DL MP3 too...if got link to DL movies also can share will me...thanks... :P

Thanks bro actually ossify bro did posted this fan in his blog b4 and just so happen that lightings is selling this fan and I prefer fans w/o lights thus the selection :)

Will PM you guys the link :D

hey bro ya fan looks way too cool n fierce with a uber futuristic feel to it :thumbs up:

Aircon installed

4296732575_4e36ee6095.jpg

Fan (living room)

4296732873_b99661c2db.jpg

Fan (Study room)

4297476488_87de92a0db.jpg

Yes yes I prefer minimal maintenance for most of my stuff especially since my parents will cook quite often so I would prefer my kitchen lights to be covered up :)

I also have the same kitchen light. But it'll not b like wat rondy said; tiny insects will still be able to squeeze in. So occasionally still gota clean.

Fan (living room)

Fan (Study room)

Hey the glossy surface and shape of the blades look good!! :dribble: How come I never see such designs when I went hunting around?!

I also have the same kitchen light. But it'll not b like wat rondy said; tiny insects will still be able to squeeze in. So occasionally still gota clean.

Yes yes tiny insects will still be able to squeeze in cos I saw the same light at my fren's place recently and her got alot of insects died inside wor :o

Hey the glossy surface and shape of the blades look good!! :dribble: How come I never see such designs when I went hunting around?!

Eh bro think it's a new model just launch recently only I think :)