Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

All becos of Kopi kor's fault.

im slogging away for him!!!!

drawing his kitchen n must add colour some more....

me doing charity work for him lei n he demands alot lor :angry:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
All becos of Kopi kor's fault.

im slogging away for him!!!!

drawing his kitchen n must add colour some more....

me doing charity work for him lei n he demands alot lor :angry:

he also help u a lot mah .... He settle yr network issue ? Rem ? anyway ... me sick ... Jaden sick .... Rachel 1/2 sick .... very sianz now ...

he also help u a lot mah .... He settle yr network issue ? Rem ? anyway ... me sick ... Jaden sick .... Rachel 1/2 sick .... very sianz now ...

eh but mine he settle within half hr lei...

the drawings took me few hrs lei.... :~

aiyoyo... go out take in more fresh air ok!

eh but mine he settle within half hr lei...

the drawings took me few hrs lei.... :~

aiyoyo... go out take in more fresh air ok!

ha .... as wat kopi and me always say .... give and take lor :P

DIY again ??? ha

hmm yahor maybe should get him give me all the mosaics then i can make a small table..

KOPI KOR!! I WAN ALL THE MOSAICS AH!

You know why I asked...because thinking of moving to the East in 5 years time and u know, I always want an EM...so maybe targetting your unit...hahaa...so must reno nice nice for me the potential buyer 5 years later...hahaa

Cheers.

Wah bro dun think you will like my EM lah hahahaha

But it's true that there's alot of EM in tampines as compared to other estates. In fact all the blocks surrounding the central is EM leh.

hmm yahor maybe should get him give me all the mosaics then i can make a small table..

KOPI KOR!! I WAN ALL THE MOSAICS AH!

Wah you sure you wan all your mosaic ? Anyway lucky you remind me, I forgot to keep the mosaic for you yesterday leh hahahaha :P

Wah bro dun think you will like my EM lah hahahaha

But it's true that there's alot of EM in tampines as compared to other estates. In fact all the blocks surrounding the central is EM leh.

Why say that leh...your scheme almost same as mine mah...Black, White.

Remember to maintenance the house in tip top condition hah....dun be lazy to do housekeeping 8|

NTUC means Street ??

The panel Curtain that u ask me...if u like it, then go check out Ikea and get the stock fast...they come and go very fast...the last time it was out of stock for more then 3 months...

how bro your glass staircase? done? any pix?

jason now has an office at joochiat

Yo how r you ? It's been so long since you came in leh :D

Why say that leh...your scheme almost same as mine mah...Black, White.

Remember to maintenance the house in tip top condition hah....dun be lazy to do housekeeping 8|

NTUC means Street ??

The panel Curtain that u ask me...if u like it, then go check out Ikea and get the stock fast...they come and go very fast...the last time it was out of stock for more then 3 months...

Ya but mine on the 2nd floor nia leh so dun think you would like it lor hehehe :D

Anyway think I will custom made all my curtains lah since I would like to do some roller blinds and some vertical blinds

Anyway wanted to show you guys some pics I took of my new door and paint work but **** suay yesterday I left my camera at my new place and when I went back today after work it's gone :( luckily the camera i got it for free :P

So I guess will have to wait for pic till i get a new camera bah :P

Yo how r you ? It's been so long since you came in leh :D

Ya but mine on the 2nd floor nia leh so dun think you would like it lor hehehe :D

Anyway think I will custom made all my curtains lah since I would like to do some roller blinds and some vertical blinds

Anyway wanted to show you guys some pics I took of my new door and paint work but **** suay yesterday I left my camera at my new place and when I went back today after work it's gone :( luckily the camera i got it for free :P

So I guess will have to wait for pic till i get a new camera bah :P

Is your house locked after the workers finish their work everyday? If it is then the camera should be taken by one of them.

Hi kopi, borrow your blog again :P . I want to use glossy laminates for my kitchen. My ID told me that the unevenness of glossy white laminate will be visible under illumination of light. So I asked around in this forum if their white laminates have the same problem. A few of them say using thicker laminate (1.8mm or 2mm) will help. So I ask my ID if he can use 1.8 or 2mm laminates. And I quoted from fftw's T-Blog that her ID is upgrading the original 1mm laminate to 1.8mm ones w/o extra charge. But my ID says his laminate suppliers don't have 1.8mm laminates and even 1mm laminates come in only a few colours. Most laminates are 0.8mm in thickness. Yet fftw says 1mm lamintes is the norm.

So I am very confused. To all customers of this coffee shop: what is the thickness of the laminates you used for your carpentry? Is it 0.8mm or 1mm?