Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, anyone has experience with Homely Image?

We are thinking of letting them handle our renovation. Do you recommend them?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Who is the ID that u are dealing with in Homely?

We are also considering them. Will be doing the finalising this weekend =)

Who is the ID that u are dealing with in Homely?

We are also considering them. Will be doing the finalising this weekend =)

My ID is Amy. We are considering between Baroque(Andy) and Homely; Homely quote is slightly higher than what Baroque offered, but I quite like Amy's attitude (not to say Andy's is not good, he is also very patience with us, but was reluctant to put some of our request in black and white, just said will absorb..).. she was the only one to sketch on paper 3D perspective of our layouts at this early stage.

Strange they have so few review here, as they are listed in HBay too, although is not RADAC.

I am just worried that Homely may not deliver as well as their level of responsiveness and post-reno service..

So when will u be starting ur reno?

I most prob will start next week. So if i finalised them for my reno, i keep u update then.

Will be receiving my designs with detailed quotation this evening before deciding to sign up with them.

Have u viewed their workmanship?

So when will u be starting ur reno?

I most prob will start next week. So if i finalised them for my reno, i keep u update then.

Will be receiving my designs with detailed quotation this evening before deciding to sign up with them.

Have u viewed their workmanship?

Have not viewed.. are they good?

Will be bring them to view my unit for detailed quote this weekend.. planning to start 2nd week of Jun. Btw what the size of your unit and the quote you got, if convenient to share?

we viewed 2 flats. Personally i find their workmanship acceptable. Couldnt find fault with it but not the best among the ones we saw.

Mine is a 90m2 unit. i think my quote wouldnt be a fair judgement cuz mine is a fairly new resale unit in good condition. Its just that the design by the previous owner is not our style, so we juz do the items here n there. Anyway my quote is not finalised yet. The previous quote by him was basic items, think he juz quote the cheapest material. but on a whole, it wasnt the cheapest quote i have.

:) Hi dear fellow homeowners,

Have any of u tried Homely?

I heard they not bad leh...pls share ur experiences...

Me considering...their prices are relatively competitive. Was recommended by my friend..

I have been and viewed their completed homes and spoken to their ex-client...quite good testimonials....

But hor, of course they select the goods wans to show lah...so wat u guys tinks?

So far they quite prof lah...explained quote details, showed me deisgns and was able to help us work within our budget...they not pushy...btw...my ID is Doreen....

Anyone, deal with her before?? any feedbacks.????

we viewed 2 flats. Personally i find their workmanship acceptable. Couldnt find fault with it but not the best among the ones we saw.

Mine is a 90m2 unit. i think my quote wouldnt be a fair judgement cuz mine is a fairly new resale unit in good condition. Its just that the design by the previous owner is not our style, so we juz do the items here n there. Anyway my quote is not finalised yet. The previous quote by him was basic items, think he juz quote the cheapest material. but on a whole, it wasnt the cheapest quote i have.

hi, so have u engaged them? how's the progress so far? me considering them too...heard they participated in the Kid Central Makeover progromme..my niece was telling me...her classmate got them to do up whole house....quite nice leh... :)

Have not viewed.. are they good?

Will be bring them to view my unit for detailed quote this weekend.. planning to start 2nd week of Jun. Btw what the size of your unit and the quote you got, if convenient to share?

Hi Tootee,

so have u sign up with them??? how's going?? :good:

hi, so have u engaged them? how's the progress so far? me considering them too...heard they participated in the Kid Central Makeover progromme..my niece was telling me...her classmate got them to do up whole house....quite nice leh... :)

Hi Tootee,

so have u sign up with them??? how's going?? :D

Yup, just signed up with them today, and selected our floor tiles already.. one disappointment was initially we selected a very nice super gross homogeneous tile @ $3.90 psf (although our max was $3.50), the ID was ok actually.. after selecting everything, we were told by the sale person that the $3.90 no stock!.. i believed it was because the ID didn't want to lugi, so told the sale to inform us to use the non super gross but similar tile @ $3.30 psf :notti: well.. this is my speculation lah. Our ID had been very patient and friendly throughout.. kekeke she even made a mistake on one of the tile for my bathroom (mistaken $5.00 for $2.50), but honour her selection lor :D

so overall we are quite pleased with them up to this stage.

Yup, just signed up with them today, and selected our floor tiles already.. one disappointment was initially we selected a very nice super gross homogeneous tile @ $3.90 psf (although our max was $3.50), the ID was ok actually.. after selecting everything, we were told by the sale person that the $3.90 no stock!.. i believed it was because the ID didn't want to lugi, so told the sale to inform us to use the non super gross but similar tile @ $3.30 psf :dunno: well.. this is my speculation lah. Our ID had been very patient and friendly throughout.. kekeke she even made a mistake on one of the tile for my bathroom (mistaken $5.00 for $2.50), but honour her selection lor :seeya:

so overall we are quite pleased with them up to this stage.

Hi tootee, how's yr reno gg so far? Me abt to confirm with them so wanna to gather more feedback.

Hi Xara, how's yr reno so far? Near completion? Any pix to share?

Hi tootee, how's yr reno gg so far? Me abt to confirm with them so wanna to gather more feedback.

Hi Xara, how's yr reno so far? Near completion? Any pix to share?

They started the hacking on last thu and scheduled to complete coming monday.. but our schedule may slipped cuz will waiting approval for some wall hacking from HDB :seeya:

Will post pic when more work is done, now is just a mess.

I think its applicable for all, better think carefully what you want b4 u sign on the line, subsequent changes will cost money..

So far, I had made a small change to my dining ceiling, install one more row of L-box, and got charged $270 for it + the extra lite point initially.. negotiated down to $200 :dunno:

Anyway our ID has been very friendly, prompt, and give sound advise.. think she may be quite busy with projects, so hopefully she does not slip in managing ours.

They started the hacking on last thu and scheduled to complete coming monday.. but our schedule may slipped cuz will waiting approval for some wall hacking from HDB :sport-smiley-004:

Will post pic when more work is done, now is just a mess.

I think its applicable for all, better think carefully what you want b4 u sign on the line, subsequent changes will cost money..

So far, I had made a small change to my dining ceiling, install one more row of L-box, and got charged $270 for it + the extra lite point initially.. negotiated down to $200 :P

Anyway our ID has been very friendly, prompt, and give sound advise.. think she may be quite busy with projects, so hopefully she does not slip in managing ours.

good to hear that all has gone well so far...feel more assured.... :) signed up with them last week.

U rite abt the additional cost but sometimes difficult to say leh.... will like to include everything on wish list but tight budget :dancingqueen: so can only add in little by little to make it look more complete ..... anyway, alredi set aside a litttle extra $$ to cater for those "luxury item" that comes along.....

heard from my friends that the reno mkt v active now cos everyone beating the GST increase.... a lot of them having few projects running @ the same time but should not worry cos that's the norm for the IDS- almost like post Christmas & CNY period......

remember to keep posting..... me v excited....gg to do tiles selection soon, target to commence early July.....

good to hear that all has gone well so far...feel more assured.... :dancingqueen: signed up with them last week.

U rite abt the additional cost but sometimes difficult to say leh.... will like to include everything on wish list but tight budget :sport-smiley-004: so can only add in little by little to make it look more complete ..... anyway, alredi set aside a litttle extra $$ to cater for those "luxury item" that comes along.....

heard from my friends that the reno mkt v active now cos everyone beating the GST increase.... a lot of them having few projects running @ the same time but should not worry cos that's the norm for the IDS- almost like post Christmas & CNY period......

remember to keep posting..... me v excited....gg to do tiles selection soon, target to commence early July.....

BTW not sure if other ID charges GST, but a few including Homely do not charget GST.

So far the progress is ok, at least everyday I can see somethings were done.

Anyway, should the tilers put the cupboard sheet once they have put the tiles? Cuz they didnt do so in our bathroom.. Also the tilers.. dunno brainless or what.. i dont mind if some tiles are slightly chipped at the corner (probably during transport?), but they should not put them in the middle of the wall, so ugly.. probably to the one corner, or somewhere that will be ultimately be hidden)..

Our 600x600mm glazed homo tiles came with packaging labelled "unglazed".. confronted the ID, who then checked with shop.. they said the chinese supplier often anyhow use the packaging boxes.. not sure whether to trust them or not :P