Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Prune

L Shape Sofa How To Place?

Wanting to get a red L shape sofa for my place, anyone can advise whether the L shape side should be next to the window or away from the window? If you know what I mean. Thx

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wanting to get a red L shape sofa for my place, anyone can advise whether the L shape side should be next to the window or away from the window? If you know what I mean. Thx

It depends on the layout of your living room.

Placing it near your window will make your hall look even bigger

Should be by the window unless ur dining table is next to ur sofa then u might want to use the chaise as as divider

1st question is how big is ur living room?

if it is small then i suggest on the window side to have more walking arean and thus the place dun look so cramp

if it big enough

2nd question is wat do you prefer?

by placing away from the window it could create a feel of having a seperate living area thus when you look at overall living room it would give you the feel that it is a dedicated area to watching tv and resting. and when u wanna dine or work it @ another area.

thus putting where would depend on size and then preference

I think place near the window, so the walkway can be bigger...makes your place bigger also...but depends on your house layout also lah.

I'm going to place my L shape sofa near the window when it arrives.