Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
varadidie

Cpf Reimbursement Upon Sale Of Flat

Hi Does anyone know how long it takes for CPF to credit back your CPF after the Resale Completion Date (2nd Appointment). HDB said its 10 days, but usually, HDB time is not as accurate. For example, result for HLE application was told to be out in one week (7 days) but it came out much earlier if you view from HDB web page (log in by Singpass). I had mine within 2 days.

1st appointment date was also fixed within 2 days, but they will tell you it will take one week.

The reason Im asking is because I need the cpf to be in our account immediately so my 1st appointment to buy another flat will not be delayed. Since I need to properly plan (before submitting application for buying part)

Appreciate your advise!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I got my reimbursement less than 3 workings days, surprisingly. I thought it will take at least 2 weeks but was surprise to see my reimbursement when I checked my cpf online. I guess it depends the processing officer maybe and the cutoff time probably.

hi.. my completion date for selling my house is 11 nov, and the completion date for purchase of resale unit is 2 dec.. Lawyer says need at least 3 weeks for processing of funds transfer to CPF a/c (after selling off flat) , and then from CPF to lawyer, cum admin..

is this a norm ? find it quite long for 3 weeks..

hi.. my completion date for selling my house is 11 nov, and the completion date for purchase of resale unit is 2 dec.. Lawyer says need at least 3 weeks for processing of funds transfer to CPF a/c (after selling off flat) , and then from CPF to lawyer, cum admin..

I think everyone puts in buffer when the client asks.

I called CPF, they said they'd be able to refund the CPF to our acct within 10 working days.

I called the law firm, the secretary said it should be within 2 weeks to get our CPF refund and another 1 week to transfer to the bank.

So, don't know which one is true. Just hv to see on the actual date.

you mention your completion for the purchase of the resale unit is 2 dec? do you mean completion or First Appointment on 2 dec? I thought the cpf deduction was suppose to be on the First Appointment?

you mention your completion for the purchase of the resale unit is 2 dec? do you mean completion or First Appointment on 2 dec? I thought the cpf deduction was suppose to be on the First Appointment?

CPF deduction only happen on the 2nd appointment

1st appointment basically is check the doc and etc.

CPF deduction only happen on the 2nd appointment

1st appointment basically is check the doc and etc.

How about the 10% deposit? which if getting HDB loan will can be 10% cpf. and bank loan is 5% cash and 5% cpf. that deduction is make on first or second appointment?

How about the 10% deposit? which if getting HDB loan will can be 10% cpf. and bank loan is 5% cash and 5% cpf. that deduction is make on first or second appointment?

my guess is 1st appointment.

For confirmation, check with HDB