Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gantan88

My 3ng - Starting My Life Anew

wha.. u put so many points ar? Not sure about the booster thing but if you only hook on 1 TV from that point, I dun think will matter.

you never wrap up your air con? to prevent dust from going in.

I had the same SCV socket (with booster) for my bedrooms also they are the 2nd and 3rd points.... well... he bought it.. so i use it lo, hope it really helps... but on second thoughts i dn have tv in my bedrooms leh... :D

I think the painting guys remove the cover for the aircon... tmr i ill go back and wrap it back.. but dun think i am tall enuff... will try....

4 powerpoints. 1 for tv, 1 for dvd player. 1 for modem, 1 for router. So 4 lot.... should i take out 1 pair? I think my electrician will kill me... :-p

Edited by gantan88

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I had the same SCV socket (with booster) for my bedrooms also they are the 2nd and 3rd points.... well... he bought it.. so i use it lo, hope it really helps... but on second thoughts i dn have tv in my bedrooms leh... :D

I think the painting guys remove the cover for the aircon... tmr i ill go back and wrap it back.. but dun think i am tall enuff... will try....

4 powerpoints. 1 for tv, 1 for dvd player. 1 for modem, 1 for router. So 4 lot.... should i take out 1 pair? I think my electrician will kill me... :-p

got pros and cons lor.. it's all up to personal preference. i am going to have only 2 and use belkin surge protector to extend more points.

do already take out also no point, since the wires are already run and terminated.

but what i feel, is that the thrifty thing to do is to have a double socket, and add extension sockets on your own. extension sockets (6-12 sockets each) are cheaper than installing a double socket. i would do this if i were not having eubiq :D

Edited by ossify

got pros and cons lor.. it's all up to personal preference. i am going to have only 2 and use belkin surge protector to extend more points.

The surge protector has both scv socket and surge protection feature all in a box? Is that what you mean?

do already take out also no point, since the wires are already run and terminated.

but what i feel, is that the thrifty thing to do is to have a double socket, and add extension sockets on your own. extension sockets (6-12 sockets each) are cheaper than installing a double socket. i would do this if i were not having eubiq :D

No.. I dun think i am going to take it out. My electrician bought it then tell me. It has the usual TV and FM points in a pair. like what is given by defaul SCV installaion. But i dunno what the FM point is for, because without connecting to the FM point, i still can get signal for my radio?

Eubiq expensive leh, so i didnt go for it. But since you wanted mobility in kitchen, eubiq is good, u have a whole stretch of power point. I thought i should have use Eubiq for my Tv console area.

The surge protector has both scv socket and surge protection feature all in a box? Is that what you mean?

there's surge protector with coaxial and rj11(phone line) input but mine is normal with the power points. surge protector is only an extension, you'll still need the scv point.

Anyone got lobang on making those metal shelving for storeroom?

:)

you can try looking at gawa, yee sin, sim win liang or thian lee hardware. all these i got from renotalk.

Edited by alamak

there's surge protector with coaxial and rj11(phone line) input but mine is normal with the power points. surge protector is only an extension, you'll still need the scv point.

you can try looking at gawa, yee sin, sim win liang or thian lee hardware. all these i got from renotalk.

Ok, thanks! I can't find the 'search' link in renotalk, dunno where it has gone to. But i use google search and eventually i got the same result.

All 3 are so far away from my house.

Thanks! :)

Went to Lightings.com.sg to collect my lights today.

1 ceiling light for living, 1 hanging light for dining and 10x 2x13W PLC downlights. 6 Warm white bulbs and 4 daylight bulbs.

Then quicky carry up to site.

Today they did chemical wash.

After the wash look so much cleaner, in preparation for the laminate flooring installation this Thursday.

Now deciding whether to use solid top or postformed for my kitchen top...

The solid top samples my contractor shows me damm ugly.

Do postformed cheaper and nicer :)

Went to Lightings.com.sg to collect my lights today.

1 ceiling light for living, 1 hanging light for dining and 10x 2x13W PLC downlights. 6 Warm white bulbs and 4 daylight bulbs.

Then quicky carry up to site.

Today they did chemical wash.

After the wash look so much cleaner, in preparation for the laminate flooring installation this Thursday.

Now deciding whether to use solid top or postformed for my kitchen top...

The solid top samples my contractor shows me damm ugly.

Do postformed cheaper and nicer :)

postform? heard not very ideal leh.

postform? heard not very ideal leh.

I dun see myself staying in this flat for long. Probably a few years, maybe not more than 8. Postform can last but u dun chop chicken on it everyday lo...

Solid top will crack also, really good top should go for granite.

Unless yr contractor has nice solid top samples for u? Or u do granite?

I dun see myself staying in this flat for long. Probably a few years, maybe not more than 8. Postform can last but u dun chop chicken on it everyday lo...

Solid top will crack also, really good top should go for granite.

Unless yr contractor has nice solid top samples for u? Or u do granite?

icic. i am using granite.

Granite confirm ok. Cos it is natural stone. :)

hi, my place tiling works is almost 80% done up. now my place looks like a cave, 67sqm at amk

59b1ce1e.jpg

a2518bb5.jpg

79d52672.jpg

4dfc07e2.jpg

ba5cca2e.jpg