Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blackcar

Blu Ray Dvd Player

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
As above, any recommendation? Also yr recommnedation for blu ray movies!!!

thanks

Buy Sony Cheapest Blu Ray player and try get vouchers at to purchase 5 blu ray titles at $10 each.

I bought from PC show recently my HI-FI and saw the promo

Buy Sony Cheapest Blu Ray player and try get vouchers at to purchase 5 blu ray titles at $10 each.

I bought from PC show recently my HI-FI and saw the promo

hi, wats the model and how much you pay for it?

thanks

hi, wats the model and how much you pay for it?

thanks

I didnt buy the blu ray player, i saw it was in promo.

Around $299 and free one vouchers that you can buy 5 blu ray disc at $10 each.

i bought a new model BDV-E300 Blu Ray Home Theather system @ $1230 given free HDMI and 3 free vouchers.

Promo marketed under Best Denki.

i bought a new model BDV-E300 Blu Ray Home Theather system @ $1230 given free HDMI and 3 free vouchers.

Great!!! I brought the Samsung set despite Sony offering the same price. Reason bcos 1) i own a samsung tv too, which the remote can be shared as they operating on the same frequency 2) was told that those so-so dvd disk can be played on samsung not for Sony 3) samsung does have usb jack on the front, sony doesnt have it 4) samsung can go online watch YouTube only.

The $299 Sony Bluray player is probably the BDP30 model. Dont evee buy that coz it has only a 1.0profile when all the entry Bluray players are with a 2.0 profile. This means a 1.0 BD player is the bare minimum & you cant access featurettes & download extra content.

So, all that cheap doesnt means its good.

Buy a PS3. Can watch Blu Ray, DVD, and play games some more/

PS3 not region free. better check before buying unless you dont buy any blurays from Europe (esp UK) & Australia.

cheers

Guest Goobii

Buy the new philip home theatre come with bluray dvd .

Version 2.0

Also have USB port.

Our region same as USA, Reg A, so it is quite OK. Unless you watching mostly Europe or Jap movies.....

PS3 is versatile although use up more power...(slim PS3 is less power hungry though)

Buy the new philip home theatre come with bluray dvd .

Version 2.0

Also have USB port.

Philips bluray players do not decode DTS HD-Master Audio but they do decode Dolby True HD though. Why would I want to get a bluray player that doesnt give me the standard settings?

Cheers

Our region same as USA, Reg A, so it is quite OK. Unless you watching mostly Europe or Jap movies.....

PS3 is versatile although use up more power...(slim PS3 is less power hungry though)

Youre correct. Our region is the same as US. Unfortunately I cant say much of the quality of the Bluray discs from Spore.

For example, Rise of the Lycans pressed by our local distributor, Alliance, is only 25Gb & its only a single disc edition while

the US Bluray for the same movie is a 2 disc 50Gb disc. I owned these discs before & I can safely conclude that i will never buy

blurays manufactured in Spore.