Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhray

Possible To Enlarge Hdb Toilet?

Have recently got a resale hdb flat and the toilets are really too small for my needs.

I understand that HDB only allows the enlargement of toilets for non wet areas..and that is only for not more than 0.6 sq metre...so it looks like it will be an ardent task to get approval for any works more than that.

However, some designers keep suggesting works with regards to extending toilets and I have seen many pictures in ID mags that shows definite extension of toilets. Any bros/sis have done extension of their toilets pls?

Thanks very much!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Have recently got a resale hdb flat and the toilets are really too small for my needs.

I understand that HDB only allows the enlargement of toilets for non wet areas..and that is only for not more than 0.6 sq metre...so it looks like it will be an ardent task to get approval for any works more than that.

However, some designers keep suggesting works with regards to extending toilets and I have seen many pictures in ID mags that shows definite extension of toilets. Any bros/sis have done extension of their toilets pls?

Thanks very much!

technically it means that the furthest distance of the sinkhole outside the original toilet is .6m - you can build any size room around that sink ! so don't limit yourself, instead think "wet-toilet, dry-toilet" but just ensure that your sink within reach of the original toilet border.

technically it means that the furthest distance of the sinkhole outside the original toilet is .6m - you can build any size room around that sink ! so don't limit yourself, instead think "wet-toilet, dry-toilet" but just ensure that your sink within reach of the original toilet border.

ok tks mate!

Thanks very much!

Hi,

I have the same query too. Has anyone done that?

Thanks!

On 1/13/2011 at 12:50 PM, BigElephant said:

Hi,

I have the same query too. Has anyone done that?

Thanks!

On 9/30/2009 at 8:40 PM, palmspring said:

Same here I need some advice as my resale toilet is too small and extension needed. Now not sure anymore.  Is it dry area = sink area and wc?