Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charlywrx

Recommendation On Painting Service

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

People always want their house and office look more beautiful and attractive. So to make your house beautiful paint it by beautiful and different colors with new and latest style. I have really very nice and helpful suggestion for it. Milwaukee Industrial Painter provide really very good and latest style service for house and office painting.

People always want their house and office look more beautiful and attractive. So to make your house beautiful paint it by beautiful and different colors with new and latest style. I have really very nice and helpful suggestion for it. Milwaukee Industrial Painter provide really very good and latest style service for house and office painting.

I got a referral from my aunty about this company, Liang Guang Painting Services. And i just completed my house painting after renovation. I was totally blown away by his services! He even help me to paint 1 of my old furniture without extra charge!

He had showed that he is knowledgeable through his recommendations of color schemes and type of paint to use in the respective areas of the house. When I entered my house upon completion of the painting, I was totally bowled over by the great make-over of my house by his great workmanship, even though this was a 32 years old house. You know all the detail that i purposely put emphasis on, it was done so perfectly and detail. There's one room that I regretted the color i choose, he even re-paint for me without any hesitation, he said most importantly is that i must be very happy after my renovation.

Would strongly recommend him, nowadays really hard to find services that go extra miles!!!

His name is Ah Cheong, 81144843, LGpeterpaint@gmail.com

you got any pictures of your place?

does he properly pick out a color scheme for your place.. (as opposed to .. all white...)

what do you all think about nippon painting services (those you get through homefix/selffix)?

Happen to see this website: www.singaporepaintingservices.com

Anybody engage them before?

Along this line, during renovation, is it possible to engage our own painter and not used those by contractors or ID? I suppose painting can start after all renovations have been completed? Anyone can comment on this approach?

On 11 June 2010 at 8:29 AM, tyngyee said:

I got a referral from my aunty about this company, Liang Guang Painting Services. And i just completed my house painting after renovation. I was totally blown away by his services! He even help me to paint 1 of my old furniture without extra charge!

He had showed that he is knowledgeable through his recommendations of color schemes and type of paint to use in the respective areas of the house. When I entered my house upon completion of the painting, I was totally bowled over by the great make-over of my house by his great workmanship, even though this was a 32 years old house. You know all the detail that i purposely put emphasis on, it was done so perfectly and detail. There's one room that I regretted the color i choose, he even re-paint for me without any hesitation, he said most importantly is that i must be very happy after my renovation.

Would strongly recommend him, nowadays really hard to find services that go extra miles!!!

His name is Ah Cheong, 90259059

Hello, i am Tyng yee's aunty. Just fyi Liang Guang's painting service Ah Cheong's new handphone no. is 9025 9059 (old hp no. no longer in use).