Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clarencelu

Mounting Lcd Tv Right Below Aircon?

hi guys, as my topic.. would like to know if anyone of you faced space constrain issues like mine and have to mount lcd tv right under the air con in the room?

if so, what are the things you did to prevent your tv from getting drenched in case the air con decides to leak someday?

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi guys, as my topic.. would like to know if anyone of you faced space constrain issues like mine and have to mount lcd tv right under the air con in the room?

if so, what are the things you did to prevent your tv from getting drenched in case the air con decides to leak someday?

thanks!

One day it will definitely leak!! Or can anyone gurantee it will not??

- be discipline cover it with a plastic sheet when not in use. At least it minimise the chances of suffering short circuitry.

- do not cover completely just the top part that will likely kena.

One day it will definitely leak!! Or can anyone gurantee it will not??

- be discipline cover it with a plastic sheet when not in use. At least it minimise the chances of suffering short circuitry.

- do not cover completely just the top part that will likely kena.

you mean the plastic sheet on the aircon? is there some kinda cover(with zip etc) for the aircon?

thanks..

you mean the plastic sheet on the aircon? is there some kinda cover(with zip etc) for the aircon?

thanks..

Is there anywhere that i can customise a plastic cover for av equipment like speakers?

To me, it is not advisable to have TV below.

Not only aircon may leak, it is difficult for the aircon servicing. The serviceman may accidentally scratch your TV or the dust may drop on your TV during cleaning.