Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
michiko

Home & Furnishing: All types of doors

For my new HDB flat, I got Ciscern as my interior design. Ciscern has great design and price for package but for their bifold door and room door their price a little steep.

I saw Ho Ho Engineering in the same home fair. Their bifold door only $188 and room door only $170, all in. Direct factory, super cheap, I save ard $500 for my home. Can consider them if you dont mind the hassle of coordinating a little and choosing your own design.

I spoke to Jennifer, very experienced and helpful. Can call her @67479019. They also have a very useful blog page explaining the pros and cons of different wooden door. A must read for homeowner. Hope it is helpful for u :)

http://gate-grille-window-door.blogspot.sg/p/room-door-in-singapore-wooden-classic.html

Edited by jennyyab1988

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I went around looking for wooden door for my BTO @ Punggol. Yong Fang really quite clueless with my questions like what the others have said. I went to Ho Ho showroom in their kaki bukit factory after talking with them through the phone. Michelle email this link telling me that it contains all the info about all the different types of wooden room doors. It is super useful for noob like me. Great info for homeowners who are clueless like me. http://gate-grille-window-door.blogspot.sg/2013/04/bifold-door-singapore.html

I was happy with their wooden door installation and I also brought my yale digital lock from them @ $299. My friend brought a more ex version at $499 with finger print. Aside from their very far showroom location, I was happy with their service and product. We have their own 3 storey factory and 30 years of history from all the photos they have in their showroom.

Good choice and money saver if you are willing to spend some time and effort.