Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
goodman123

Where U Hang Your Big Wedding Photo?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sorry just curious.....may i know where you guys hang your wedding photo??? is it on top of ur bed or living room or ???? pls advise..thks

Me living room .....

But i got 2 ... another inside store room . ha

Sorry just curious.....may i know where you guys hang your wedding photo??? is it on top of ur bed or living room or ???? pls advise..thks

My big wedding photo is directly opposite my bed, so that i can look at it when i slp, haha. but then most pple would put it above their bedframe.

My big wedding photo is directly opposite my bed, so that i can look at it when i slp, haha. but then most pple would put it above their bedframe.

Hmm...tot we dun usually put above us? Coz it looks like....you knoe...tombstone?

Hmm...tot we dun usually put above us? Coz it looks like....you knoe...tombstone?

hey, dun anyhow say hor, this is up to our preference meh! :furious:

i put at the side. not too obvious, but convenient to see. but mine is a horizontal one, 5 in 1.

I put my above my headboard as the photo is 4ft X 3ft (48 inches X 36 inches). Too big to hang any other place. Some people say no good but not sure why already.

Can't put in living room la...so big, people will think I siao...

If you dedicate one corner of te living for family...add other pictures, people won't think you siao already.

If you dedicate one corner of te living for family...add other pictures, people won't think you siao already.

but my living no space already after putting TV console, feature and sofa. When home last night to see whether can downsize the picture i.e. cut away the excess on the edge but can't.

On wall of the bedroom too. Anywhere in bedroom is fine except above your headboard. It is not advisable to hang things or display things above where you sleep (that includes wedding photo). My FSM explained in a very logical way to us... he says if you have something above you while you rest, subconsciously you will worry or you will be a tad concern that it will fall on you of sort. Hence it will disturb the quality of your sleep/ rest and poor quality of rest will lead to a number of implication example poor concentration @ work, edgy mood so on and so fro.

That was topic i was considering for awhile.

My friend who knows alittle about this luck and fengshui, advised me not to put it above our heads on the bedroom wall.

In the end, i had it at the computer room.

=)

This kinda thing luck, cannot play play

vowsmall.jpg