Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

i tink your common bathroom tiles are the same as mine leh! where u bought ur tiles? last time i bought my at Lian Seng Heng @ Defu. how much your tiles?

issit....hahahaha...i tink is common choice leh... ;) we bot from Hafary tiles @ Balestier worrr....very popular place leh....becos whole place was crowed with ppl...i think the wall tiles is $2.20 or $2.40 leh...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hahah so u v excited now lor, congrats huh

hahahaha....yalol...finally this day reaching lol...can't wait to complete the reno asap.... :P

chk w u...how is ur reno payment like?

Hehe, congrates on starting ur reno! Hack hack hack! :dancingqueen:

yeah...yeah....i read ur t-blog...u oso in the west...we r the 'Westerner'... :rolleyes:

but hor...not sure will the ID really start work today leh....he told us that the day start hacking, we need to pay 50% ler worrr...but today, me n hubby will not be on site...hahaahha....see no $$$, will they do the work? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

but...after hacking...next wk laying tiles n flooring, need another 45% and last payment to be 5% but i told him we will need to hold 10% for last payment leh, is that the usual practice?

next will be cabinet issue....the package only come with 20ft cabinet, which i noe is 'very limited'...so i decided not to hv top cabinet....called ytd to change the hoob to chimney design..... :bangwall:

yeah...yeah....i read ur t-blog...u oso in the west...we r the 'Westerner'... :rolleyes:

but hor...not sure will the ID really start work today leh....he told us that the day start hacking, we need to pay 50% ler worrr...but today, me n hubby will not be on site...hahaahha....see no $$$, will they do the work? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

but...after hacking...next wk laying tiles n flooring, need another 45% and last payment to be 5% but i told him we will need to hold 10% for last payment leh, is that the usual practice?

next will be cabinet issue....the package only come with 20ft cabinet, which i noe is 'very limited'...so i decided not to hv top cabinet....called ytd to change the hoob to chimney design..... :bangwall:

Hehe, call to check loh. Or just pop over after work to take a look? I feel that if the ID said today, he should start work today. And it's up to him to chase payment. Where got clients chase after ID wanting to pay one rite? :P

Wah~ Start work 50% and then another 45% next week? That seems quite alot leh. I tink mine was start work 10%, laying tiles 40%, carpentry 40%, end of reno 10%. But I rem we just gave 50% one lump sum for first payment, cuz by the time we pay, already hack fin liao. :P Yah, feel that it's better to hold back slightly more. It's more secure and can minus from there if there are rectifications, etc.

20ft top and bottom? or 20ft top and 20ft bottom? hehe, did ur bargain for more stuff to be thrown in? I like chimney design leh, tink it's more modern. But minus point is that will lose cabinet space lar. hehehe :)

Hehe, call to check loh. Or just pop over after work to take a look? I feel that if the ID said today, he should start work today. And it's up to him to chase payment. Where got clients chase after ID wanting to pay one rite? :P

Wah~ Start work 50% and then another 45% next week? That seems quite alot leh. I tink mine was start work 10%, laying tiles 40%, carpentry 40%, end of reno 10%. But I rem we just gave 50% one lump sum for first payment, cuz by the time we pay, already hack fin liao. :P Yah, feel that it's better to hold back slightly more. It's more secure and can minus from there if there are rectifications, etc.

20ft top and bottom? or 20ft top and 20ft bottom? hehe, did ur bargain for more stuff to be thrown in? I like chimney design leh, tink it's more modern. But minus point is that will lose cabinet space lar. hehehe :)

Hmmmm~~~~yalol...maybe will get hubby to chk it out after work....

yalol....start hacking must pay 50% oledi worr...anyway...if they do the job, payment shld not be a prob...i oso think to hold back 10% is better....@ least got abit of 'power'.... :P

no wor....top AND bottom, 20ft leh....tat's y lol....soo i 狠下心 not to hv top cabinets lol....no choice....hv to change my hoob to chimney and top up $$.... :deal:

Let me try.....this my floorPlan:

FloorPlan.jpg

wah square room. easy to design.

anyway just a thought. would it be nicer if all the bedroom is at the same place as per design.

wah square room. easy to design.

anyway just a thought. would it be nicer if all the bedroom is at the same place as per design.

Hmmm~~yalo...it can be easy, depend how u c it but hor...for me...sq area quite limited area and cannot go for big size item....hahahaha....soo i can imagine if my sofa going in....half the area will be gone.... :(

ya~all homes i went....the bedrooms r usually at the same place...for mine...one of it on the other side....being isolated...hahahaha...actually, i got k-po...when walked pasted neighbour hse, when their doors open, i got peek in n c...the isolated bedroom was hack to be smaller to make the living room looks bigger....

actually hor...jason was doing a over-haul above my unit...that time searching for ID/contractor for reno, i did went up to find jason.... :rolleyes: so, that unit oso got that bedroom hacked into smaller area n the living room.... :jawdrop: looks soo much BIGGER....too bad...we hv budget constrain, no choice....

ID brought his contractor over to look c look c the living room celling top....

Photo1196.jpg

hubby wan to remove the 'silly' corning.....this corning make the whole room look very lower...

DSCF0208.jpg

will convert into like dinning area one....so that the celling will appear higher....

DSCF0199.jpg

only manage to go on site this evening to take a look....all things need to be hacked, already done!!!! yeah~~~yeah~~~coming mon will be laying the tiles...hope to come back with more fotos to share here.....

feimei,

where's the summer trading where u bought bathroom stuff n hob n hood? need to figure out how much averagely they cost leh..

think me shud be settling on ID soon.. hubby likes this ID his fren intro to him.. i keep asking the ID to keep within our budget n asking her how much is this and tt cos her quotation doesnt come in breakdowns.. but hubby say i mite scare her away.. :wacko: cos a few of his frens used her as ID and all quite happy with her, so he want to award our reno to her.. i mean i like her too but still must ask wat hor.. :huh:

Edited by butterfingerzz

feimei,

where's the summer trading where u bought bathroom stuff n hob n hood? need to figure out how much averagely they cost leh..

think me shud be settling on ID soon.. hubby likes this ID his fren intro to him.. i keep asking the ID to keep within our budget n asking her how much is this and tt cos her quotation doesnt come in breakdowns.. but hubby say i mite scare her away.. :wacko: cos a few of his frens used her as ID and all quite happy with her, so he want to award our reno to her.. i mean i like her too but still must ask wat hor.. :huh:

hihi butters...

the summer trading is @ toa payoh...u know SPH...it's just opp the SPH, that hdb block....i did email u the address, right? actually from my items bot...everything added, only less than 2k worr....Ms Kee giv very good price....becos told her Uncle Jason intro one....hahahaha :P

she will show u wat u need and advice wat is necc lol...which i feel comfortable w her....alot of ID bring their clients to her shop oso...

when i signed for my package, i told my ID that we already bot those sanitary stuffs, so they will minus off....of cos we hv some ala-cart stuff need to do...sooo plus n minus lol....i tink u shld ask for the breakdown list although ur hubby trust the ID...i meant no offend mah...becos u eventually, when u ready to sign the contract, u must noe wat is there, wat is not mah....the ID can't just give u the fig n ask u to pay, right?