Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goobii

3i+1 Blk20 Dover Cres .... 2009

yah, 3 1/2rm unit. started one but haven update in a while cos now busy finalizing the selection of id and awaiting the 2nd appointment on the 22nd Oct. :D will update once the ID is confirmed.

my design going to be simple as require to hack and build new walls. already exceeded our budget of $30k. sian. now trying to minimize damage.

mine is 3rm + utility rm, including hacking and considered major overhaul of the unit. cost less than 30k. :)

Edited by momo13

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii

Thanks all for the feed back ...

Now waiting for renovation and will update with more photo once things are slowly completed.

Edited by Goobii

yah, 3 1/2rm unit. started one but haven update in a while cos now busy finalizing the selection of id and awaiting the 2nd appointment on the 22nd Oct. :D will update once the ID is confirmed.

my design going to be simple as require to hack and build new walls. already exceeded our budget of $30k. sian. now trying to minimize damage.

Alamak. didnt see the link to your blog in yr signature ah?

:)

mine is 3rm + utility rm, including hacking and considered major overhaul of the unit. cost less than 30k. :)

Hi momo13, it is quite challenging to overhaul a 3rm and cost under 30k. Can i check with you if you if your cost include changing the window grills and window and also the doors? Any carpentry work like tv console, feature, show rack and wardrobes? All rooms homogeneous tiles?

I have all the above mentioned and it cost 30-32k...

*sweat*

Guest Goobii
hi Goobii,

can check with you where did u bought ur Mitsubishi fridge from?

Not yet... from my research the cheapest is either EVERJOINT or HONG LIANG.

But most likely I will get from HONG LIANG as my house is nearer to their shop and if any problem with the fridge and washing machine which I going to purchase, I can easily visit the place and bang table.

From my personal experience encounter with HONG LIANG, my sis bought a few items from them and they actually allow you to test it for a week & they give you 1day to test the items without taking the cheque to see if there is any problem else they will collect it back before getting the cheque from my sis.

Edited by Goobii

Not yet... from my research the cheapest is either EVERJOINT or HONG LIANG.

But most likely I will get from HONG LIANG as my house is nearer to their shop and if any problem with the fridge and washing machine which I going to purchase, I can easily visit the place and bang table.

From my personal experience encounter with HONG LIANG, my sis bought a few items from them and they actually allow you to test it for a week & they give you 1day to test the items without taking the cheque to see if there is any problem else they will collect it back before getting the cheque from my sis.

oh because i saw from the items list, the fridge u put was $2585 the lowest i got is $2640 (white) but have not neg. so thats y asked where did u get the pricing from :)

Hi momo13, it is quite challenging to overhaul a 3rm and cost under 30k. Can i check with you if you if your cost include changing the window grills and window and also the doors? Any carpentry work like tv console, feature, show rack and wardrobes? All rooms homogeneous tiles?

*sweat*

yah, me encountering this problem also. me w/o window grills already over $30k already. headache.

Alamak. didnt see the link to your blog in yr signature ah?

:)

my blog dunno hidden till where.. haha.. long time no update.

hi

the ur unit looks almost like the one i spent my first half of my life in

i actually like the retro broken marble

Guest Goobii
oh because i saw from the items list, the fridge u put was $2585 the lowest i got is $2640 (white) but have not neg. so thats y asked where did u get the pricing from :)

i chosen white too and for $2585 is at everjoint. For $2600 is at hong liang.

Edited: Purchase @ $1900 during MEGA sale at EXPO by AUDIOHOUSE.

Retail price: $2370 (By misubitshi sale person)

Final price: $1900 (By audiohouse sale person)

*The price can still slash down further so don't get cheated by those misubitshi sale person)

Edited by Goobii

i chosen white too and for $2585 is at everjoint. For $2600 is at hong liang.

did u get more items from them before giving this price or just a single item?

thanks

*sweat*

I think all becos ..... he join the henner .... haha lol ...

ORIGINAL FLOORPLAN

8532_153436378140_683288140_2750109_5823

PROPOSED FLOORPLAN & CONCEPT

8532_153436373140_683288140_2750108_1064

8532_153456713140_683288140_2750366_8052

HOUSE AGENT FROM: ~ Url: www.thehousesale.info

CONTRACTOR: Mr BK 9108-3038 ~ Interior Designer

FLOORING: Vohringer ~ Url: www.vohringer.com.sg ~ : Victor 9630-7009

ITEMS IN THE HOUSE

7624_150687333140_683288140_2725596_6847

Hi Gobii,

Are you an engineer/ scheduler? I saw your items table i can't help to relate....haha....it looks like BOM to me! Maybe i should start doing one for my house.

Guest Goobii
Hi Gobii,

Are you an engineer/ scheduler? I saw your items table i can't help to relate....haha....it looks like BOM to me! Maybe i should start doing one for my house.

Neither ... I am a property agent. I doing a list of research just like the way I always do for my client when they want to buy or sell their house. Maybe this is called job fever. A proper spreadsheet at least you can take it anywhere and to compare with other people to see which places selling the best quotation.

By the way .. what does BOM mean?