Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Now, comes my L shaped wardrobe, too small for me liao, realised I have to really re organise my clothes and bags to donate/ give away :(

DSC02177.jpg

Hidden Dresser in wardrobe: Dresser mirror (mirror not up yet), make up drawer:

DSC02180.jpg

Behind the pull mirror,some hidden cabinets, for my hangbags or etc:

DSC02182.jpg

2nd part of wardrobe:

DSC02184.jpg

3rd part of wardrobe:

DSC02186.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MBR toilet frosted glass door up:

DSC02187.jpg

Decided to add a KDK ventilating fan inside MBR toilet, it will share common switch with toilet light. Both will be turned On together:

DSC02190.jpg

Wow, didnt realised I upload so many pics here today..guess that are all the pics of my new home, no more pics liao.

Mission accomplished here :lol:

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Hi catseyes,

It's all looking good. :good: Looks like you're reaching the final stages of the reno and can begin preparing to move in. :)

Hi macbart,

tks tks, HO will be in 10 days time, but I am taking my time to move in cos I am doing the moving slowly by myself, hehhe... :P

Oh yes, congrats to yr beautiful home, ver tastely done up :D

BTW, how is the induction stove? Both of us buy the same model. :D

cat , very long din visit yr thread ... today visit suddenly everything like almost completed liao . Nice !!! ha ....

waiting to see more when all yr furniture is in

Hi macbart,

tks tks, HO will be in 10 days time, but I am taking my time to move in cos I am doing the moving slowly by myself, hehhe... :P

Yourself? You're not planning on using movers?

Oh yes, congrats to yr beautiful home, ver tastely done up :D

Thanx. I hope it doesn't end up being too messy with all our stuff. :P

BTW, how is the induction stove? Both of us buy the same model. :D

Yes, we have the same model, actually thanx to you. You were the one who pointed me to Goh Ah Bee (though I didn't get it there in the end). Until I called Goh Ah Bee, we hadn't decided which induction hob we wanted. I'm glad we didn't get one of the domino sized hobs. Thanx again for your help there. :)

The hob has been good, though I've had to adjust to cooking with an induction hob (for example, not heating up an empty pan/pot, but having to put in oil or water first). But I love the precise control with temperature. It's much easier to caramelise onions without burning them.

Yesterday, I used the hob, the oven and had the heater on at the same time... without any problem. I guess the next test is to try air-conditioning along with the other three. :)

Cat Cat! :D

Looking very very gd! Hee. Saw ur reflection in one of the pics. Hehe. I think I know why u said the wardrobe is not big enough for u. Is it becos only 2 doors to hang clothes? Hee.

And I saw that ur front door does not have the peep hole. Are u installing camera or cctv outside ur door? Or am I 'out' liao. These days front doors do not have peep hole. :P. Hee.

hi cat,

did you buy the blum parts yourself or through your ID? if thru ID, how much did your ID charge u for the blum? if you buy yourself, does your ID charge you extra for installing?

Edited by joseeng

oh wow cat!! that's alot of carpentries....all well planned....love the kitchen and workspace area....well thought :good:

looking to more pictures!!!!

Wow your place is looking good! Lotsa carpentry are up... =)

Congrats and you'll get to move in by CNY!

:) :) :)

Hi flyingballons,

heheh, yes, alot of carpentry and workers have not finished installing them all..

Can move in by CNY but I am moving my things slowly cos not in a hurry to stay in new home. :D

cat , very long din visit yr thread ... today visit suddenly everything like almost completed liao . Nice !!! ha ....

waiting to see more when all yr furniture is in

Hi Simon,

tks, tks... HO will be in 10 days, I tik ID also cant wait to hand over so 1 hse done and case closed!!! hehhehe :P

Yes, next load of pics will be when furnitures in, but my furnitures simple and plain, nothing special.

Yourself? You're not planning on using movers?

Hi macbart,

No, I am moving things myself, I dun have a car :D ...so will take my own sweet time to move things

slowly...no furnitures, just my loads of books, discs, clothes, alot alot of junks!!!

Yes, we have the same model, actually thanx to you. You were the one who pointed me to Goh Ah Bee (though I didn't get it there in the end). Until I called Goh Ah Bee, we hadn't decided which induction hob we wanted. I'm glad we didn't get one of the domino sized hobs. Thanx again for your help there. :)

The hob has been good, though I've had to adjust to cooking with an induction hob (for example, not heating up an empty pan/pot, but having to put in oil or water first). But I love the precise control with temperature. It's much easier to caramelise onions without burning them.

Yesterday, I used the hob, the oven and had the heater on at the same time... without any problem. I guess the next test is to try air-conditioning along with the other three. :)

wow, must let me know yr 'experiment', hehehe...cos I tik I very prone to use the hob, the oven and on air-conditioning at the same time, hehehhe :P

U mean for the induction hob, have to put in oil in pan first then it will heat up? Funny hor? Cos most cooking programme always ask u to heat up the pan first then put in oil, hehhehehe :P

Cat Cat! :D

Looking very very gd! Hee. Saw ur reflection in one of the pics. Hehe. I think I know why u said the wardrobe is not big enough for u. Is it becos only 2 doors to hang clothes? Hee.

And I saw that ur front door does not have the peep hole. Are u installing camera or cctv outside ur door? Or am I 'out' liao. These days front doors do not have peep hole. :P. Hee.

Hi Mickey,

I have too many clothes n my new hse wardrobe too small!!!

I guess I really have to start tossing out clothes and do a really big house keeping on my current old wardrobe.

My old hse wardrobe is double size my new hse, hehehhe :P

Wow cat looking good leh love your study table and your kitchen :good: :good:

Hi Kopi,

I also like my kitchen among all my rooms! Yesterday I didnt realised for all my drawers, the worker have not installed the 'soft closing' till later part... n I slam my cabinets hard with a 'pomp' sound... my heart 'ache'....hehhehe :D

hi cat! the carpentary looks good.. like the display shelf/storage!! very neat.. :)

Hi rainbowgal,

I also like the huge display cabinet...it is really long and huge... finally can put all my books and to hide all my clutters. :)