Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Hi Mickey,

yes. it will be 2 items u need to buy:

1) Legrand door bell switch which is placed outside yr hse. (I bot white colour. there is a sliver one too)

2) Door bell which is placed inside yr hse. (there are a no of door bells boxes u can buy at Home fix. I bot the Festival brand and sound is Ding Dong.

:P

I got a free door bell switch from ID. So I guess I just need to buy the door bell. Hee.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kopi,

Yes hor, u currently stayin in Hougang....

My hse reno still not finished but carpentry almost done.

Next week, install granite kitchen top, plumbing works WC, accessories, electrical and AC, more painting....

If u dun mind all the mess, u r welcome to kaypo. :D

Of cos i dun mind le like to kaypo leh moreover would like to take a look at your kitchen cabinets layout and BLUM drawers so that i can copy hehehe :P

But...but...i do not have your address how to go wor :(

Edited by coffee_o

Yes, even when I went to Tangs to get my induction wok, the SA also told me heat distubute evenly very fast. :D

Rondy,

My mum have a 1 cooker induction, but difficult to control the heat cos heat up very fast.

The model that macbart n me got, is the high end type which u can precise control with temperature. Like macbart mentioned : It's much easier to caramelise onions without burning them. :)

I was very impressed with a video clip my wife found on the web... they even melted chocolate directly in a pot on an induction hob... without using the usual glass mixing bowl over a pot of water that's on the stove!

We r still on the Right side of kitchen, suspending cabinet, T5 lights not installed yet:

DSC02156.jpg

Cat, saw your kitchen lights, similar to Mickey's. Very nice!! Can share where did you get them? Thanks.

I was very impressed with a video clip my wife found on the web... they even melted chocolate directly in a pot on an induction hob... without using the usual glass mixing bowl over a pot of water that's on the stove!

Hi macbart,

U meant to put choc directly in pot and heat under lowest heat?

That will be gd, cos I wanted to make melted choc and pour over strawberries, and choc fudge cake, heheh :P

Cat, saw your kitchen lights, similar to Mickey's. Very nice!! Can share where did you get them? Thanks.

Hi fish,

U can get it fm Lightology, shop is opposite Lightings.com

I went up new hse and spoted spider webs forming across the lights bulb already cos it was the open concept type.

I would not recommend to install in the kitchen if u intend to do heavy cooking or frying.

Edited by catseyes2004sg

Hi macbart,

U meant to put choc directly in pot and heat under lowest heat?

That will be gd, cos I wanted to make melted choc and pour over strawberries, and choc fudge cake, heheh :P

Hi catseyes, yes, that's right. It's possible with induction, but not with gas. With gas, the norm is to put a pot of water on the stove and place a glass bowl over the water (so the steam heats up the bowl) and let that heat melt the choc.

Hi catseyes, yes, that's right. It's possible with induction, but not with gas. With gas, the norm is to put a pot of water on the stove and place a glass bowl over the water (so the steam heats up the bowl) and let that heat melt the choc.

Hi Macbart,

tks alot for telling me! Cant wait to try out. :P

Hi fish,

U can get it fm Lightology, shop is opposite Lightings.com

I went up new hse and spoted spider webs forming across the lights bulb already cos it was the open concept type.

I would not recommend to install in the kitchen if u intend to do heavy cooking or frying.

I thought of the exact issue when I bought the same light. Hmm, I think just have to clean more liao. Btw, Cat, that light is very heavy. Be more careful during the cleaning process.

I thought of the exact issue when I bought the same light. Hmm, I think just have to clean more liao. Btw, Cat, that light is very heavy. Be more careful during the cleaning process.

Mickey,

Heavy huh?

I ask u, if I clean, no need to bring the whole light down rite?

I will just use a ladder, climb up and clean...will screw out the bulb...do u know is the bulb easy to screw out?

I got 2 of that lights to clean, sigh... :(

Mickey,

Heavy huh?

I ask u, if I clean, no need to bring the whole light down rite?

I will just use a ladder, climb up and clean...will screw out the bulb...do u know is the bulb easy to screw out?

I got 2 of that lights to clean, sigh... :(

Don't need to bring down the whole light. But easier to clean if u remove the light bulb first. Light bulb easy to remove. I tried liao. The standard way to remove light bulb. I tell u heavy becos it is not easy for the electrician to install the light. Really hard-earned money for them to install that light for us. My installation for light is $11. Somemore shared by 2 ppl. Only $5.50 pp.

Don't need to bring down the whole light. But easier to clean if u remove the light bulb first. Light bulb easy to remove. I tried liao. The standard way to remove light bulb. I tell u heavy becos it is not easy for the electrician to install the light. Really hard-earned money for them to install that light for us. My installation for light is $11. Somemore shared by 2 ppl. Only $5.50 pp.

wow, tks for telling me.

I didnt know so heavy... cos I receive the lights when they deliver and didnt realise that it is heavy. I was not there when the electrician installed them.

Mine got 2 somemore. :unsure: