Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

3/4 of my furnitures will be in my Sunday...

Left small coffee table (arrive end Jan), small dining table and 2 chairs (arrive Apr)... tot of getting a small side table for living hall, will look ard.

Thur gonna do my fengshui move in procedure...

But I will not move in till April/ May cos I have too many things at mum's house and I am gonna

take my own sweet time to clean, pack and bring to new hse n unpack n arrange...

My mum tiks my new hse too small for all of my stuff!!! I really need to toss out alot of stuff at mum's hse.

I will try to take updated pics of my hse with furnitures on Sunday and post here, hehhehe... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
haha, next time if you can't sleep at night, stare at it hard instead then u will soon be able to sleep liao. No need to count sheep. lol

wow, $370(even more x than my ceiling fan liao, haiz) still quite x leh, think most of it came from the installation fee. Was wondering if its hard to install and could the ID have done it instead.

Actually when I ask my ID, he told me he will get for me, and it is tied to the toilet lights so both will be switched on at the same time.

I guess u can buy outside (if cheaper) and get yr electrician to quote to install for u.

Kopi,

Sunday if u free and wan come look look, sms me ok?

Lightings.com so far my lights all correct and working... service gd, I bot a small bedside lamp there also :)

Ah Long story...still there... corridor red and green marks cannot be remove, so ugly in front of my gate, so many patches...sigh :(

I hope the MIA seller's son (the one that borrow $ fm Ah Long) will not use his old IC address to borrow more debt.

I will stick the police report note permantly outside my gate.

Yesterday when I rush down to Starhub cos I need to get the digital boxes for Panasonic pple to installed for me with my TV...guess wat... Starhub told me this address got outstanding bad debts not cleared so cannot have new account! I cant stand this seller whole family, I tik they owe the whole world $ :bangwall:

Anyway, Starhub SA told me if I can email him my HDB letter with date stated that I am the new owner, they will activate for me...So like a mad woman, I rush home to email them the letter.

Oh dear wah the sellers really too much, do you have their new address ? if yes, everytime you encounter a debt collector from any organisations, you just reply them with the owner new address lah. That way they can nvr run away from the debts they owned :P

Yes i got the lightings yesterday, everything seems to be correct but not sure if there's any faulty lights as it was not installed yet :)

Also may i know what time is more convenient for me to drop by your place ? Wouldnt want to disturb your beauty sleep leh Wahahahaha :P

Hi Mickey,

I found more defects today,

- more drill bits holes on my common toilet tile- gonna cement fill hole

- drill holes big chip on my MBR toilet wall- gonna cement fill hole

- 2 Homo tiles in living rm- cement fill hole cos ID say if retile colour different.

- feature wall in living hall got small dent- gonna patch up n colour

- Supreme laminate got drill bits hole- nothing can be done, sigh....

- inside capentry quite many got small drill bits- gonna patch up n colour

- MBR WC keeps leaking- plumber will be coming

- painting not really gd- gonna touch up

- kitchen glass door got streaks- glass door pple coming

- sink shelf cannot fit cos block by granite top- ID will take time find longer screw

- Euip hooks cannot fit cos blockage on glass splashback- ID gonna take time to tik of solution

- Oven when hot, is in contact with hob cables- have not told ID yet

I hope that is all... sigh... I very tired liao...clean n mop and still find hse dusty...

*pad on the shoulder*

all these r common, Cat. overall outlook is very good....but when u really hv the time to check through...hahahahaa.....ur head will get bigger n bigger....all the things u mentioned....i hv 90% match with urs....esp the kitchen cabinets inner....the board got those drill holes...hubby was soo angry....he confront ID asking is it carpenter using those faulty board (meaning they actually make mistake on the board n re-use for other customer).... :angry: but no choice...all cabinet up so only solution is to patch the holes with patty lol....haiz~~~

my mbr WC...the water balancing not right....water after refilled keep overflow......another headache....ID oso arranging plumber to come down to check....hope everything will end soon....for U n for Me!!!

Cheer Up!!! :)

*pad on the shoulder*

all these r common, Cat. overall outlook is very good....but when u really hv the time to check through...hahahahaa.....ur head will get bigger n bigger....all the things u mentioned....i hv 90% match with urs....esp the kitchen cabinets inner....the board got those drill holes...hubby was soo angry....he confront ID asking is it carpenter using those faulty board (meaning they actually make mistake on the board n re-use for other customer).... :angry: but no choice...all cabinet up so only solution is to patch the holes with patty lol....haiz~~~

my mbr WC...the water balancing not right....water after refilled keep overflow......another headache....ID oso arranging plumber to come down to check....hope everything will end soon....for U n for Me!!!

putty changes colour over time... it's not a viable solution. ask them relaminate or deduct money for affected works.

putty changes colour over time... it's not a viable solution. ask them relaminate or deduct money for affected works.

huhhh~~~issit??? *omg* -__-!!! all payment made lol....i was angry that time and complained to ID...i think ID complained to his sup and carpenter uncle got *whack* for his lousy skills....becos the other time he came down,....he show me black-face....soo the final touch-up....i told ID i dun wan uncle to come back...otherwise...i dunnu wat things he will make spoilt n make my reno never ending....sooo ID requested the sup to come down personally....i tink i will buy those paint n paint over lol....wat to do.... :(

huhhh~~~issit??? *omg* -__-!!! all payment made lol....i was angry that time and complained to ID...i think ID complained to his sup and carpenter uncle got *whack* for his lousy skills....becos the other time he came down,....he show me black-face....soo the final touch-up....i told ID i dun wan uncle to come back...otherwise...i dunnu wat things he will make spoilt n make my reno never ending....sooo ID requested the sup to come down personally....i tink i will buy those paint n paint over lol....wat to do.... :(

not sure if you can paint over putty. you can try spray paint. go to homefix, tell them you have hole in your cupboard's internal laminate and have putty inside which you want to make white, ask them for any suggestions.

my guess is they'll recommend the white acrylic spray. but they sell the nippon one at $5.5. you can buy nippon one outside at $4.5, nobrand at $3.

Edited by ossify

not sure if you can paint over putty. you can try spray paint. go to homefix, tell them you have hole in your cupboard's internal laminate and have putty inside which you want to make white, ask them for any suggestions.

my guess is they'll recommend the white acrylic spray. but they sell the nippon one at $5.5. you can buy nippon one outside at $4.5, nobrand at $3.

Wowww....steady leh, ossify!!! U r indeed a handyman....got all info, solution, everything on-hand, ready to share with anyone!!! :thumbs up:

thanks....thanks....appreicated your suggestion!!! will go n check it out.... :drunk:

Wowww....steady leh, ossify!!! U r indeed a handyman....got all info, solution, everything on-hand, ready to share with anyone!!! :thumbs up:

thanks....thanks....appreicated your suggestion!!! will go n check it out.... :drunk:

welcome. remember not to paint over it, it'll look weird. laminate and paint doesn't match :D and don't buy those hi-gloss spray paint, just get matt ones to match your matt internal laminate

Oh dear wah the sellers really too much, do you have their new address ? if yes, everytime you encounter a debt collector from any organisations, you just reply them with the owner new address lah. That way they can nvr run away from the debts they owned :P

Yes i got the lightings yesterday, everything seems to be correct but not sure if there's any faulty lights as it was not installed yet :)

Also may i know what time is more convenient for me to drop by your place ? Wouldnt want to disturb your beauty sleep leh Wahahahaha :P

Hi kopi,

I saw the seller today n I told him I will tell the loansharks their new address if they come again. The stupid seller still feel that it is only right they have moved out and leave the **** to me. I ask if he owed Starhub $, he say he do not know. My new neighbour aunty told me they ever play majong till they fight. N this is the 2nd time they have moved hse cos of loansharks...last time they stay at the same blk but diff unit!

So far my lights bulbs fm Lightings.com all ok, I have 18 PLC, 2 halogen, 4 tubes of T5, 2 toilet lights...I hope yrs will be ok, if not so troublesome to go all the way to change.

Anytime after 12pm, u can come ok? Let me know again :D

*pad on the shoulder*

Feimei,

Tks so much, yr words really make me feel better... ID assistant told me my hse consider retifications not much compare to others... I guess I shldnt be so 'meow' aka 'cat', hehehhe...

2moro tiler coming to see my chip tiles, painter coming to touch up (not much cos I also dun know where to start also),

carpenter have alot to cover (hope he will not be in a hurry to rush to elsewhere, I will just tell him if can patch do la, cannot then np la)

plumber came today and told me the MBR toilet handspray is leaking, so to have the outlet flow turn off n only turn on when need to use. Will do that la, cos I also tik I can live with that.

Hope our reno headache will be all cleared soon, :P

Actually, I have alot of those drill screw holes (which join the cabinets together). The carpenter guy use those small white stickers to cover. Ossify, is this the only solution?

Feimei,

Tks so much, yr words really make me feel better... ID assistant told me my hse consider retifications not much compare to others... I guess I shldnt be so 'meow' aka 'cat', hehehhe...

2moro tiler coming to see my chip tiles, painter coming to touch up (not much cos I also dun know where to start also),

carpenter have alot to cover (hope he will not be in a hurry to rush to elsewhere, I will just tell him if can patch do la, cannot then np la)

plumber came today and told me the MBR toilet handspray is leaking, so to have the outlet flow turn off n only turn on when need to use. Will do that la, cos I also tik I can live with that.

Hope our reno headache will be all cleared soon, :P

ur place looking good..

ya i had a long list for ID to rectify too.. so urs is actually quite ok compared to mine.. but i think we are kinda 'ngiao'... :P

hubby is the type who will lie on the floor to look under the tv console to see if everything's done well.. climb to check the top shelves to see the boards are ok.. maybe that's why there's a long list of rectifications... :rolleyes:

Edited by butterfingerzz

Hi kopi,

I saw the seller today n I told him I will tell the loansharks their new address if they come again. The stupid seller still feel that it is only right they have moved out and leave the **** to me. I ask if he owed Starhub $, he say he do not know. My new neighbour aunty told me they ever play majong till they fight. N this is the 2nd time they have moved hse cos of loansharks...last time they stay at the same blk but diff unit!

So far my lights bulbs fm Lightings.com all ok, I have 18 PLC, 2 halogen, 4 tubes of T5, 2 toilet lights...I hope yrs will be ok, if not so troublesome to go all the way to change.

Anytime after 12pm, u can come ok? Let me know again :D

Oh okie sure sure thanks thanks

anyway will try to sms you when i'm gonna pop over :D

Actually, I have alot of those drill screw holes (which join the cabinets together). The carpenter guy use those small white stickers to cover. Ossify, is this the only solution?

Sticker? You think leh :D

If it's me, I get $2 wood putty from Daiso, fill up the holes, use $2 matt white spray paint (70cc) from Daiso or $3 matt white spray paint (400ml big can) from neighbourhood shop and spray till the wood putty is white.