Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

My MBR toilet, outside my frosted glass door...between my bathrm tiles and Supreme skirting, the silicon already like bursted! Now, got crack line....called Supreme and they will come and fill up with more silicon. I guess they will only come after CNY cos I am going away on a long trip this fri:

DSC02359.jpg

hey cat...

your laminates from supreme? u got AC5 type? who's the salesman?.

....my previous EM uses supreme too....but I personally think it's not so good leh....even with AC5 type, water easily sips into the joining line........ then becomes "pregnant"....pls take care hor.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey cat...

your laminates from supreme? u got AC5 type? who's the salesman?.

....my previous EM uses supreme too....but I personally think it's not so good leh....even with AC5 type, water easily sips into the joining line........ then becomes "pregnant"....pls take care hor.....

Hi Devil,

Dun scare me lei.... yes, my laminates is AC5, direct fm Supreme.

U mean yrs 'pop'?

Hi Devil,

Dun scare me lei.... yes, my laminates is AC5, direct fm Supreme.

U mean yrs 'pop'?

SORRY ...not scarring u lah....just my personal experience......

it will sure pop-up during the next 3~4mths becuz of wood expansion.....not to worry....in fact mine took abt 5mth to stabalized due to the very huge area of my living hall.....

the problem(disappoitment) i had is the joining-line area easily becomes "bloated" (swell)....due to frequent mopping, water sipping in -between the joining lines.....

but when you call them to change it....they says it's due to water sippage( not under warranty).....but unless the area is near window.....water might be from the rains.....so i dare dare urge with them lor.....finally they change it....cuz it's life warranty.....

my advise is......dun give-up talking to these supreme guys......ermmm...who is your salesman ah ?

Mickey, Kopi,

The Air con guy came, with some piping and glue... he did not place the glue can under the newspaper and

in the end, my MBR toilet tiles all got glue stains patches all over the tiles :angry::angry:

Luckily, I manage to scrub it off!

Does it look funny to u?:

DSC02362.jpg

DSC02361.jpg

Hmm, I think it is fine. The piping is going around the perimeter of the bathroom. So the end part is a removable pipe rite. :)

What is ur take, Kopi? I believe it is okie. :)

SORRY ...not scarring u lah....just my personal experience......

it will sure pop-up during the next 3~4mths becuz of wood expansion.....not to worry....in fact mine took abt 5mth to stabalized due to the very huge area of my living hall.....

the problem(disappoitment) i had is the joining-line area easily becomes "bloated" (swell)....due to frequent mopping, water sipping in -between the joining lines.....

but when you call them to change it....they says it's due to water sippage( not under warranty).....but unless the area is near window.....water might be from the rains.....so i dare dare urge with them lor.....finally they change it....cuz it's life warranty.....

my advise is......dun give-up talking to these supreme guys......ermmm...who is your salesman ah ?

I shld have got Paquet flooring in the first place, sigh....

Infact my laminate got a small hole due to drill bits by worker (dun koe which careless one), and now the silicon crack line outside MBR toilet, and just find a small scratch off piece (I tik is done by me).

Salesman name hummm... is it ok to reveal here?...start with K.

Hmm, I think it is fine. The piping is going around the perimeter of the bathroom. So the end part is a removable pipe rite. :)

Hi Mickey,

In fact, the whole pc can lift up, for easy washing under the pipe area.

I asked him how come not mount on the wall tiles, he told me this is better..???...

Finally Finally, here's my OWNSELF planned Kitchen Cabinet Shelving layout.

Any experts here can help me take a look? :D

kitchen.gif

Hi Mickey,

In fact, the whole pc can lift up, for easy washing under the pipe area.

I asked him how come not mount on the wall tiles, he told me this is better..???...

My parents' aircon pipe also can be lifted up. I don't know is this the norm or not.

Reno mates, pls advise on ur aircon piping. :)

I shld have got Paquet flooring in the first place, sigh....

Infact my laminate got a small hole due to drill bits by worker (dun koe which careless one), and now the silicon crack line outside MBR toilet, and just find a small scratch off piece (I tik is done by me).

Salesman name hummm... is it ok to reveal here?...start with K.

Silicon crack due to expansion too....dun worry, just need to re-fill the bonding.....remember to ask them to put more "mass-bond" inside, silicon is for the outer side........

if it's a fine scratch or pin-holes.....use a marker-pen( in your case a light-brown color type) and roll over it....it will not be noticeable then....try it!

My parents' aircon pipe also can be lifted up. I don't know is this the norm or not.

Reno mates, pls advise on ur aircon piping. :)

My parents' aircon drainage pipe is elevated, about 2 inch off the ground, just hanging at the wall side.

My own house aircon drainage pipe is concealed so can't see it. But there is a tile I can remove to access it.

Silicon crack due to expansion too....dun worry, just need to re-fill the bonding.....remember to ask them to put more "mass-bond" inside, silicon is for the outer side........

if it's a fine scratch or pin-holes.....use a marker-pen( in your case a light-brown color type) and roll over it....it will not be noticeable then....try it!

Buy wood putty from Daiso at $2, some painters caulk (dunno the price but it's very useful to seal any form of gaps) and use a wood marker pen (Daiso sells too) to colour it :D

Personally I feel that it's better leh

at least now you will not get your feet wet everytime you step into your toilet le :D

anyway did they try to err..hmmm...tilt the pipe with an angle ? cos yours quite far from the drain so i fear it might choke after a long period :)

Mickey, Kopi,

The Air con guy came, with some piping and glue... he did not place the glue can under the newspaper and

in the end, my MBR toilet tiles all got glue stains patches all over the tiles :angry::angry:

Luckily, I manage to scrub it off!

Does it look funny to u?:

Yoz, I tink it looks fine leh. Mine also sth like this. haha :P

Yes yes, I also want to join in the Baking class then, must inform me hor, hehehehhe :P

:P Haha, I rather we get a real expert to teach all of us. I rem tat time F4 did engage a pro to teach afew forumners together. Should be really interesting. Maybe we can do that too.

I like Angel new outfit, hehehhe, **** chio woh :D

Cat! :( Cannot corrupt angel de!

My MBR toilet, outside my frosted glass door...between my bathrm tiles and Supreme skirting, the silicon already like bursted! Now, got crack line....called Supreme and they will come and fill up with more silicon. I guess they will only come after CNY cos I am going away on a long trip this fri:

Wah, so fast already got crack line ah? Yeah, they shd come down to do sth abt it.

Have a safe trip and enjoy urself! :D

Tks to Mickey, Devil, Kopi, Ossify and Angel for all the

good advise n suggestions to my laminate crack, holes and AC piping..will try when back fm trip.

SnC just send me my small coffee table, there is a wavy line on the laminate, looks like

the laminate got stuck in between and becomes wavy design, hahahha...did not ask

the guys to send me a new one cos it is ok to me la. I tik I have got used to all these

defects now since hse reno got many retifications...

Getting ready to go on a long trip plus bad news today, I have to fly direct to HKG for my training, OMG..

hope I will be back in SIN in time to clean up n tidy new hse and most impt be home for reunion dinner, sigh.. :rolleyes:

Just in case I may not able to wish everyone, Gong Xi Fa Cai :yamseng:

good advise n suggestions to my laminate crack, holes and AC piping..will try when back fm trip.

SnC just send me my small coffee table, there is a wavy line on the laminate, looks like

the laminate got stuck in between and becomes wavy design, hahahha...did not ask

the guys to send me a new one cos it is ok to me la. I tik I have got used to all these

Getting ready to go on a long trip plus bad news today, I have to fly direct to HKG for my training, OMG..

hope I will be back in SIN in time to clean up n tidy new hse and most impt be home for reunion dinner, sigh.. :rolleyes:

gong xi fa cai!

hope u are able to return in time for reunion dinner. have a safe trip.

Ya, have a safe & wonderful trip....

to you and all.............Gong Xi Fa Cai.... :good: .....HUUAAT ah..... :deal: ......!!!!