Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

01/11 - Went to Gain City Marina Sq. Below are the items temporary in my shopping list

1. A/C: StarMex> MXY-4A28VA / MSXY-GA10VA x 3, MSXY-GA26VA $3779 (excl. bracket & upgrade the pipe n insulation). went to Natural cool the next day, the salesman quote me $45xx for the same model.

2. Washer: LG WD-14331AD $899

3. TV: LG 42'' LH50YD $1659 (if i'm not mistaken)

4. Refrigerator: Samsung RS20NRSV $899/ HS $1099

02/11 - Courts MegaStore

1. Hob: Techno T333TG SV $489

2. Hood: UNO UP1090C $253

Edited by jthk18

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bro i got my sanitary wares from summer trading at toa payoh, do check ard the price 1st and decide cos every shop have different brand of sanitary wares leh so i see till i also gong gong that time hahahaha i think a number of forummer also bought their stuff from asia excel so you might want to check that out too

anyway dun just restrict yourself to 1 store, you might not like what they have in store also mah

also furniture shop if your wife dun feel comfortable buying thru catalog hor, why not go cellini and take a look :)

Kamsia for your info. Have recorded the shops name, of cos will check around first :) n won;t restrict to one shop. But sometimes bitten by the lz bugs, so.... have long name list also useless. hehehe :)

Cellini? 'good' price is it? u know which one is their biggest showroom? sorry to ask such sillly question. but no choice for a lz guy :P

Kamsia for your info. Have recorded the shops name, of cos will check around first :) n won;t restrict to one shop. But sometimes bitten by the lz bugs, so.... have long name list also useless. hehehe :)

Cellini? 'good' price is it? u know which one is their biggest showroom? sorry to ask such sillly question. but no choice for a lz guy :P

eh i'm not too sure which outlet is the biggest leh you might want to check with simon :)

1. A/C: StarMex> MXY-4A28VA / MSXY-GA10VA x 3, MSXY-GA26VA $3779 (excl. bracket & upgrade the pipe n insulation). went to Natural cool the next day, the salesman quote me $45xx for the same model.

Bro for aircon do check hong tar pricing also

You like LG TV cos for that price, you can get other brand also leh

Used to use samsung side by side last time too not bad :)

02/11 - Courts MegaStore

Do check other stores regarding your hob + hood, who knows you might get a better price :) oh asia excel and summer hardware trading do sell hob + hood too :)

Hey coffee,

If i'm not mistaken, you bought your EA @ Tampines under valuation right?

I bump into my fren who stay in Tampines last night, He told me he sold his 3rm (blk 2xx) at $33k COV and he bought a 5i (blk2xx) at 60k COV. wow... the market really crazy now and u r very lucky to bought under valuation.

Bro for aircon do check hong tar pricing also

You like LG TV cos for that price, you can get other brand also leh

Used to use samsung side by side last time too not bad :)

02/11 - Courts MegaStore

Do check other stores regarding your hob + hood, who knows you might get a better price :) oh asia excel and summer hardware trading do sell hob + hood too :)

EErr... i think i'm a bit KS as well. I already check the price from GC n NC but yesterday i still email to GC, NC and Hong Tar to request for the A/C price. ;)

My fren tol me LG LH50 not bad, so i temporary ink it in my list. will go to sitex end of this month to feel other brand n price.

We nvr use side by side before, so my wife thinking to get one this time. I found this model is quite cheap with 3 ticks, so considering to get this.

Hey coffee,

If i'm not mistaken, you bought your EA @ Tampines under valuation right?

I bump into my fren who stay in Tampines last night, He told me he sold his 3rm (blk 2xx) at $33k COV and he bought a 5i (blk2xx) at 60k COV. wow... the market really crazy now and u r very lucky to bought under valuation.

ya i bought my unit abt 20k below val (can see the price i paid for in the signature :D ) nearly dun wanna buy cos find the unit 2nd floor too low but like the location lor cos cross the road tampines central liao so close one eye and buy lor hahahahaha :P

eh think not only tampines, the whole SG resale market is crazy now but if you got house to stay, mai tu liao sell now hahahahaha :P

eh i'm not too sure which outlet is the biggest leh you might want to check with simon :)

hey SIMON~~~ May i know which Cellini is the biggest outlet? hahaha

ya i bought my unit abt 20k below val (can see the price i paid for in the signature :D ) nearly dun wanna buy cos find the unit 2nd floor too low but like the location lor cos cross the road tampines central liao so close one eye and buy lor hahahahaha :P

eh think not only tampines, the whole SG resale market is crazy now but if you got house to stay, mai tu liao sell now hahahahaha :P

Wah.. it's 24k below le. great deal bro! my fren bought his 5A more expensive than your EA le, his 5A val $425 + COV $60k = $485 @_@. he willing to pay this price becos he make some $$ from his 3rm which he bought at $145k few yrs back n selling at $311k now. 3rm also can ask $3Xk COV le.

EErr... i think i'm a bit KS as well. I already check the price from GC n NC but yesterday i still email to GC, NC and Hong Tar to request for the A/C price. ;)

My fren tol me LG LH50 not bad, so i temporary ink it in my list. will go to sitex end of this month to feel other brand n price.

We nvr use side by side before, so my wife thinking to get one this time. I found this model is quite cheap with 3 ticks, so considering to get this.

yes yes i love side by side fridge though my wife and mum kept asking me why need such a big fridge for what hahahaha :P

thinking of getting this one for my new house this time round :)

Wah.. it's 24k below le. great deal bro! my fren bought his 5A more expensive than your EA le, his 5A val $425 + COV $60k = $485 @_@. he willing to pay this price becos he make some $$ from his 3rm which he bought at $145k few yrs back n selling at $311k now. 3rm also can ask $3Xk COV le.

actually at the current market hor 3 rm and 4 rm are the one selling like hot cakes leh can ask at least 30k COV

Edited by coffee_o

yes yes i love side by side fridge though my wife and mum kept asking me why need such a big fridge for what hahahaha :P

thinking of getting this one for my new house this time round :)

Wah, nice le, how much does it cost? with ice dispenser somemore. so u need a water pipe connect directly to the fridge? good for someone lz like me, not need to make the ice cube manually.

oh ya.. my fren did advise me not to buy those with dispenser (water/ice) before, he heard his fren complain about the maintenance. can't remember what he complain about :P. Anyway, i'm looking for sth cheaper, so impossible to have dispenser. hehehe.

Edited by jthk18

actually at the current market hor 3 rm and 4 rm are the one selling like hot cakes leh can ask at least 30k COV

ya lor... but the COV >10% of the valuation i think is too high le, but still have many buyers willing to pay.

Luckily i bought mine slightly earlier. if not, then i think i can;t buy liao. cannot afford that high COV.

Wah, nice le, how much does it cost? with ice dispenser somemore. so u need a water pipe connect directly to the fridge? good for someone lz like me, not need to make the ice cube manually.

oh ya.. my fren did advise me not to buy those with dispenser (water/ice) before, he heard his fren complain about the maintenance. can't remember what he complain about :P. Anyway, i'm looking for sth cheaper, so impossible to have dispenser. hehehe.

the reason why i like this fridge cos the ice dispenser no need to connect tap de auto refill de

also i like it cos the ice dispenser can dispense crushed ice also hahahahaha :D

ya lor... but the COV >10% of the valuation i think is too high le, but still have many buyers willing to pay.

Luckily i bought mine slightly earlier. if not, then i think i can;t buy liao. cannot afford that high COV.

ya la pay high cov might as well save the money to reno the place hahahaha :P

but of cos if location you like than bo pian lah i guess it's fated lah hahahaha