Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

Hi RT Forumer,

I very new here, but been reading some of the forum n T-Blog here, they are really interesting and useful for me.

Today, I hope to start my own blog to share my experience in this journey and also wish someone in RT can assist and guide me from FS to the completion of my reno works.

Thanks

More to come ... meeting my FSM later

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi jthk18

welcome to reno t-blog. just post / share watever you encouter and the kind people here will help you out.

good luck to your coming reno

regards

gorilla

Thanks mates. Meeting my FSM in an hr time. Hope he doesn't disappoint me. Wish me luck!

hi jthk18

so who are you having to your house to do the audit? the FSM recommended from this forum? master chang or master zhang? do give your feedback too as i intend to engage either one of them.

thanks

gorilla

hi jthk18

welcome to reno t-blog. just post / share watever you encouter and the kind people here will help you out.

good luck to your coming reno

regards

gorilla

Thx, i will share whatever i encounter with forumer here.

Hi CO, i will post when i'm free :)

Wah CO wor sound like commanding officer leh hehehehe

so how's your FSM audit ? did he/she give you any funnie ideas ? hehehe :D

Wah CO wor sound like commanding officer leh hehehehe

so how's your FSM audit ? did he/she give you any funnie ideas ? hehehe :D

He just survey inside and outside (around) my unit and will discuss with me again with the report 2 weeks later. The survey only took about 20 mins. I'm curious he din use the special compass during the survey.

4007795113_e8b09e9094.jpg

The floor plan obtain from HDB. The living/dining is spacious but the bedrooms are small. Therefore we decide to remove part of the wall between Bed1 & 3 to make the room looks bigger.

He just survey inside and outside (around) my unit and will discuss with me again with the report 2 weeks later. The survey only took about 20 mins. I'm curious he din use the special compass during the survey.

Wah how come have to wait 2 weeks wor

will it affect your reno ?

Wah how come have to wait 2 weeks wor

will it affect your reno ?

Normally is 1 week, but my wife not in town so we decide to meet 2 weeks later. Won't affect my reno, still long way to go.

My first appointment on 10 Nov :P , the earliest to collect the key on 22 Dec. I doubt my reno can complete before CNY :( .

Normally is 1 week, but my wife not in town so we decide to meet 2 weeks later. Won't affect my reno, still long way to go.

My first appointment on 10 Nov :P , the earliest to collect the key on 22 Dec. I doubt my reno can complete before CNY :( .

oh dear cannot complete b4 CNY sianz i'm hoping everyday that my house will be able to complete b4 CNY leh hopefully my contractor will deliver as promise ;)

no wonder you're not in a hurry but how come you can ask FSM to audit when you havent get the key leh ? :unsure: :unsure: