Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yeah.. i told them my reno will start in Jan n not rushing for CNY le. but still kena rejected :(

If they really cannot make it then better reject la. if not, later can't achieve client requirement worse le.

now searching for other ID/contractor. will try to meet them up next week

Hi jthk18,

Hmm initially i was also rejected by Mr Yeak but i told him to take his time cos i dont really need the house until next yr Nov... tats y he accepted my house..

If u dont really need the house urgently, then maybe u can ask him again and tell him the deadline..

jthk18 i think i saw quite a few design tt have stools underneath the coffee table @ s&c, u might want to check them out there and its cheaper too, $380 if i m not wrong.

Hi, can I check what and where is S&C? I am looking for coffee table/tv console/dining table...

Hi, can I check what and where is S&C? I am looking for coffee table/tv console/dining table...

Hi S&C is a furniture store popular here :) below is the address

S & C Furniture Dynamic

338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 Street 32 #01-1647, 560338, Singapore

p: 65525208 f: 65560670

Do take note that you will most likely be browsing thru the catalog to select your furniture therefore it's advisable to shortlist some models which you like and ask them if they has it in their shop :)

eh bro what if you got kids at home hor, i think they will be playing with the drawers leh :(

Yeah, i have 2.5 yrs old playful bb girl, i think she'll like it more than i do. hehehe...

Just dream only la, no $$ for this system le. :(

Hi jthk18,

Hmm initially i was also rejected by Mr Yeak but i told him to take his time cos i dont really need the house until next yr Nov... tats y he accepted my house..

If u dont really need the house urgently, then maybe u can ask him again and tell him the deadline..

but i cannot wait too long le... i rent a house now, not worth to pay both side le.

power leh .... 1 pair of drawer how much u know ?

Around 150+ for each drawer. Comes with motor and the mounting system.. You'll need a power source to supply electricity for the motor. 1 year guarantee. ;)

Oh, that's the price just for the Servo-Drive system.. The Tandembox is sold separately.

Edited by JandG

Around 150+ for each drawer. Comes with motor and the mounting system.. You'll need a power source to supply electricity for the motor. 1 year guarantee. ;)

Oh, that's the price just for the Servo-Drive system.. The Tandembox is sold separately.

Wah if buy hor not sure if the carpenter knows how to fix or not leh sound so chim hahahaha :P

Wah if buy hor not sure if the carpenter knows how to fix or not leh sound so chim hahahaha :P

Errrr.. good question.. :o

You need to have space behind your drawers to install the mounting bracket so if the depth of your drawers is all the way to the wall then you can't install the servo drive liao. I did ask my carpenter before and he knows what i'm talking about so I guess the only way to know is to actually ask your carpenter.

The problem is to find some moolah to actually buy the stuff. :D

Errrr.. good question.. :o

You need to have space behind your drawers to install the mounting bracket so if the depth of your drawers is all the way to the wall then you can't install the servo drive liao. I did ask my carpenter before and he knows what i'm talking about so I guess the only way to know is to actually ask your carpenter.

The problem is to find some moolah to actually buy the stuff. :D

Hahahaha yes yes Vit M is very important but dun think i will need this lah else the drawers keeps popping out leh hahaha :P

Wah!! so exp. le. JandG, y u know so detail, u have this system is it? ;)

No prob, they can watch n learn how to install thru youtube :P