Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jthk18

Jm's Habitat

Mine is 6 weeks nia next thur my 2nd appt liao :)

anyway 8 weeks is the norm lah

U no need to worry how long is your 2nd appt le. as u can start ur reno earlier le.

BTW do u mind to share with me your experience with ur FSM n who u engage? Please PM me if u dun mind. thx

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
U no need to worry how long is your 2nd appt le. as u can start ur reno earlier le.

BTW do u mind to share with me your experience with ur FSM n who u engage? Please PM me if u dun mind. thx

eh since i've engaged him for mine and my parents previous house nvr really experience other FSM b4 so i wont know if he's good or no good

so far i think ok bah cos he will ask for the DOB of you and the ppl who will be staying in the house then he will go calculate lor

then 1st visit to your place, he will tell you what to do this and that and where must have partition to cover up certain edge or something like that

think he is more concerned abt the rooms as he said that is the place where you rest so must make sure you rest well lor

after the 1st visit, he will compile a detailed report on the what color must use for which area lah...etc and he will roughly give you a layout of the positioning of the furnishing and stuff (Btw he will ask for 3 copies of your floor plan)

after that once reno is done, he will come down again to your place and take a look to see any alteration needed lah or what kind of decorative you need to do for certain parts of the house eg. he will tell you here must hang a painting of a horse or something like that lah

for me, the only thing i dun like hor is the color he suggested lor doesnt suits my theme leh hahaha :P

eh since i've engaged him for mine and my parents previous house nvr really experience other FSM b4 so i wont know if he's good or no good

so far i think ok bah cos he will ask for the DOB of you and the ppl who will be staying in the house then he will go calculate lor

then 1st visit to your place, he will tell you what to do this and that and where must have partition to cover up certain edge or something like that

think he is more concerned abt the rooms as he said that is the place where you rest so must make sure you rest well lor

after the 1st visit, he will compile a detailed report on the what color must use for which area lah...etc and he will roughly give you a layout of the positioning of the furnishing and stuff (Btw he will ask for 3 copies of your floor plan)

after that once reno is done, he will come down again to your place and take a look to see any alteration needed lah or what kind of decorative you need to do for certain parts of the house eg. he will tell you here must hang a painting of a horse or something like that lah

for me, the only thing i dun like hor is the color he suggested lor doesnt suits my theme leh hahaha :P

Since u used him last time n so far nothing wrong, still can buy BIG house, spend HUGE dough for reno, I think he shud be ok la.

For color wise, if u wan the best result of FS then u ought to follow the recommended color to enhance your luck, weath, health, etc. If u think u just wan to avoid the inauspicious issue then maybe u can consider just to avoid the color that against (provided your theme is not the color that against u :P )

Since u used him last time n so far nothing wrong, still can buy BIG house, spend HUGE dough for reno, I think he shud be ok la.

For color wise, if u wan the best result of FS then u ought to follow the recommended color to enhance your luck, weath, health, etc. If u think u just wan to avoid the inauspicious issue then maybe u can consider just to avoid the color that against (provided your theme is not the color that against u :P )

no leh i checked the report both me and my wife can use grey which is one of the recommended color leh so should be ok bah hahahaha

major stuff i will tend to follow lah but those minor minor stuff which might affect my initial theme, i will just follow what i already had in mind lor

my previous place also the same hahahahaha :P

no leh i checked the report both me and my wife can use grey which is one of the recommended color leh so should be ok bah hahahaha

major stuff i will tend to follow lah but those minor minor stuff which might affect my initial theme, i will just follow what i already had in mind lor

my previous place also the same hahahahaha :P

If flexible then ok la. as long as yourself happy :P

Good luck! :)

ID Note & Yeak have turned me down due to their tight schedule :(

oh no!!!didn't they check with you when you want to start reno before?

ID Note & Yeak have turned me down due to their tight schedule :(

oh . Sad... Henner and yeaker have 1 lesser member then.

So u left with Jason le , or uncle soon if u can wait

eh think jason is out also as he told me he now stop taking in new customer too as he is too busy liao

oh no!!!didn't they check with you when you want to start reno before?

Yeah.. i told them my reno will start in Jan n not rushing for CNY le. but still kena rejected :(

If they really cannot make it then better reject la. if not, later can't achieve client requirement worse le.

now searching for other ID/contractor. will try to meet them up next week

Mmm... both uncle r too bz.. so better dun disturb them :P

eh think jason is out also as he told me he now stop taking in new customer too as he is too busy liao

I heard he can't manage to reply many ppl email. so no point to bother him.

Regarding Soon, there are some ppl out there chasing for him to complete their works. heard their reno started 3 months back but still not complete yet :(