Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bro, no nice nice kitchen photo ????

I thought I posted in the earlier page liao...still want some more.... :P

I will take some more pict. of my MBR, Kitchen with dinning table etc...when I back SG.... ;)

I thought I posted in the earlier page liao...still want some more.... :P

I will take some more pict. of my MBR, Kitchen with dinning table etc...when I back SG.... ;)

yr old pic bo top mah . cannot count.

Btw bro , yr wall paper nice sia ... love yr relax and living room sia

yr old pic bo top mah . cannot count.

Btw bro , yr wall paper nice sia ... love yr relax and living room sia

Is it...no top meh...ok for u, I upload again...and post today... :P

stay tune...now uploading to photobucket...u at home right? can see...

Thanks.... :)

I ususally only turn on one TV at a time...The TV at relax corner is to turn on during Dinning...

Which one...The black one or the Sliver grey one? :)

the love peace & smile 365... love love... that one can paste on our own or not? maybe i'll do dat for my small wall when i get sick of the pink.. hehhe..

My wife is the mastermind over many decision...

tats y...now whenever people praise that the wallpaper is very nice, she will proudly say "of course lah...I choose one leh..." ;)

wifeys rule! :lol:

the love peace & smile 365... love love... that one can paste on our own or not? maybe i'll do dat for my small wall when i get sick of the pink.. hehhe..

wifeys rule! :lol:

Not easy to paste it yourself...for sure I no confidence to paste wallpaper... :P

Cheers...

Danny!

im aiming ur fridge as well!

how much u bought it? from?

i saw at best denki $1700 lei.

I got it from Havey Norman at $1588 with foc rice cooker and digital camera... but many months back.

You can try asking Best Denki to match price of Mega Discount store at $1550...

I got it from Havey Norman at $1588 with foc rice cooker and digital camera... but many months back.

wooo so much difference wor... okok thanks so much!

ur house really looking v good :D

Thanks for the complement.... :) I cannot take all the credit...My wife is the mastermind over many decision...

I will source for items on-line e-shopping, furniture shop hopping to take pictures then shortlist for her to choose the design and colour she likes most...Just like the wall paper.

tats y...now whenever people praise that the wallpaper is very nice, she will proudly say "of course lah...I choose one leh..." ;)

Wow, u soooo good!!! :yamseng: Yr wife is so lucky and blessed to marry u. :wub:

We r the other way round de. ;) I’m e one doing the research online (items needed/brand/place/prices & etc), furniture shops hopping, then shortlist the items needed/places/locations/opening hrs then go w hubby and decide together. As he works long hrs, so no time to do all the shopping around w me. So I have to be the person to do all the homework first, then go together w him to chose, cos if not then he will do nothing for the hse/reno liao. :dunno: In fact, it kinda become my full time job, as previously quitted job to concentrate on rom/reno matters/and the big move before getting a new job, but in the end, who knows the reno becomes a big nightmare w the id and the company and dragged for 1 whole yr. :jail::jail: In fact till now, its not really consider over yet. !! Really very stress and depressed by it. Cause us lots of headaches and problems. :~ So really envy all of you who had a smooth and nice reno process, and now already staying in yr nice own home sweet home. :D

Yap, the wallpaper is really very nice! :good: 365 days, happy smile, love & peace. Really makes one smiles and or like trying to remind e person who’s looking at it to smile and be happy! :wub: Really a good choice! :yamseng:

As promise to Simon...my kitchen photos...

SNC00740-1.jpg

SNC00741-1.jpg

SNC00745-1.jpg

SNC00816.jpg

as usual, it came too late . zzz Liao ha ... But jus see it now . See wake up 6am just to view yr photo wor . Yr fridge very matching with yr kitchen

wooo so much difference wor... okok thanks so much!

ur house really looking v good :D

Yes...that is the retail price but I believe they are able to match...or u can try Harvey Norman (Jurong Point) and look for this sale gal Mandy. She can give you a good deal...

Thanks...but your house looks even better....so young, modern and cheerful...so many DIYs...want to give my comments but dunno where to start...heheee.

How come so much cheaper than the one i targetting ?? I'm looking at getting R-S700GMS 2 door nia already abt 2.1k le leh :(

Edited by coffee_o