Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

Wow, u soooo good!!! :yamseng: Yr wife is so lucky and blessed to marry u. :wub:

We r the other way round de. ;) I’m e one doing the research online (items needed/brand/place/prices & etc), furniture shops hopping, then shortlist the items needed/places/locations/opening hrs then go w hubby and decide together. As he works long hrs, so no time to do all the shopping around w me. So I have to be the person to do all the homework first, then go together w him to chose, cos if not then he will do nothing for the hse/reno liao. :dunno: In fact, it kinda become my full time job, as previously quitted job to concentrate on rom/reno matters/and the big move before getting a new job, but in the end, who knows the reno becomes a big nightmare w the id and the company and dragged for 1 whole yr. :jail::jail: In fact till now, its not really consider over yet. !! Really very stress and depressed by it. Cause us lots of headaches and problems. :~ So really envy all of you who had a smooth and nice reno process, and now already staying in yr nice own home sweet home. :D

Yap, the wallpaper is really very nice! :good: 365 days, happy smile, love & peace. Really makes one smiles and or like trying to remind e person who’s looking at it to smile and be happy! :wub: Really a good choice! :yamseng:

No lah...just that I enjoy doing the Coordination role too...she play her part to maintain the house mah...

Anyway, we are doing it for one common goal...creating a comfortable and nice living enviroment for family... :)

One year! But have u shifted in? Push hard for the HO Date if not...one year is too much.

If just some minor defects then let it go but dun release the final payment to him, use the money to get freelance contractor to finish the work.

Yes, my HO on time but I did alot of Coordination to makesure everyday there is workers working in my house and no time delay...Henry is very cooperative with me and follows my request closely...however I am so tired and occupied during that period that I hardly have time to keep my boy accompanied during his holidays... :(

Now, we are still unpacking but gotto stop for these 2 weeks as I am overseas now.

Cheer up and dun be too stressful, as many says Reno is enjoyable in one way or other depending on how u look at it...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
as usual, it came too late . zzz Liao ha ... But jus see it now . See wake up 6am just to view yr photo wor . Yr fridge very matching with yr kitchen

Bro...for u I stay up 1/2 hour to post the photo leh...still complaint late :furious:

Only my fridge ah...my Kitchen no good comments ah.... ;)

Just kidding...yes I choosen the kitchen lamaintes to match my fridge.

How come so much cheaper than the one i targetting ?? I'm looking at getting R-S700GMS 2 door nia already abt 2.1k le leh :(

Yours how many tick? mine only 2 tick leh so maybe is cheaper...I go for design then energy saving...

Yours how many tick? mine only 2 tick leh so maybe is cheaper...I go for design then energy saving...

Eh not sure leh just like the functions hahahaha :P

Bro...for u I stay up 1/2 hour to post the photo leh...still complaint late :furious:

Only my fridge ah...my Kitchen no good comments ah.... ;)

Just kidding...yes I choosen the kitchen lamaintes to match my fridge.

Cos I comment yr kitchen so nice ... love it ... etc etc dun know how many time liao ... ha even b4 the top is up. So now must say something new mah ... pahahah

As promise to Simon...my kitchen photos...

SNC00740-1.jpg

SNC00741-1.jpg

SNC00745-1.jpg

SNC00816.jpg

Hi Danny,

Yr kitchen colors w the laminates also very nice. :) Like the wall tiles colors, and the lights effect shining on it. :wub: And the cabinets base is metallic color or? The rack placed there also a very good choice! :good: Can be use to put those small bottles of sauces, convenient when cooking. Dining table also nice, tall and like bar counter, very daring choice! :D

hey bro,

where did u get the dinning table from?

If I remember correctly, think Danny get 1 of the furniture shop to customize it for him, cos he wanted a taller table. :)

Eh not sure leh just like the functions hahahaha :P

Like tat win liao lor...rich man is like that...price not the main factor, like it pay lah...

Cos I comment yr kitchen so nice ... love it ... etc etc dun know how many time liao ... ha even b4 the top is up. So now must say something new mah ... pahahah

Thank you Thank you...but I olready got a scratch on my black top liao...use black marker to cover it and 3M polish to clean it...now not so obvious liao...

hey bro,

where did u get the dinning table from?

If I remember correctly, think Danny get 1 of the furniture shop to customize it for him, cos he wanted a taller table. :)

Purplesky is right...I got a furniture shop to customize for me...not expensive only $699...the shop name I think change liao but the address is at Genting Lane...Bro momo, I come back then sms u...

Let me guess guess guess .... the White furniture ?

No...no...heng not them else until today maybe my table also not here yet ah...Novena Group horrible service in term of stock keeping and delivery... :furious:

Still no time to write a Report on the matter...got time will share..

Purplesky is right...I got a furniture shop to customize for me...not expensive only $699...the shop name I think change liao but the address is at Genting Lane...Bro momo, I come back then sms u...

No...no...heng not them else until today maybe my table also not here yet ah...Novena Group horrible service in term of stock keeping and delivery... :furious:

Still no time to write a Report on the matter...got time will share..

sure sure thanks alot.. today solid top just installed... almost there liao :)