Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bentoon

Our Living Space Chat

I'll be getting my keys soon so in the spirit of the forum, I'm starting a blog to share my experience on everything leading up to moving in (and maybe beyond). Well, actually I would like to do a little experiment and keep 2 blogs.

The first can be found at Our Living Space. This is where I'll be posting pictures and updates on the renovation, and also any bits of related information that I find.

However, one thing that static blogs don't do very well is handling the interactive chat in response to postings. Chatting through the comments is somewhat okay but is clunky and not quite as easy to follow as a forum topic. So this is where this T-blog Chat comes in. It will allow me to channel all the fun discussions to a more appropriate "forum".

I hope my little experiment works! Enjoy your read. :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'll be getting my keys soon so in the spirit of the forum, I'm starting a blog to share my experience on everything leading up to moving in (and maybe beyond). Well, actually I would like to do a little experiment and keep 2 blogs.

The first can be found at Our Living Space. This is where I'll be posting pictures and updates on the renovation, and also any bits of related information that I find.

However, one thing that static blogs don't do very well is handling the interactive chat in response to postings. Chatting through the comments is somewhat okay but is clunky and not quite as easy to follow as a forum topic. So this is where this T-blog Chat comes in. It will allow me to channel all the fun discussions to a more appropriate "forum".

I hope my little experiment works! Enjoy your read. :yamseng:

hi there

welcome to T-blog. it's good that you have taken the step to start your blog, as for me....i am still contemplating to start or not hahaha

happy renovating....and have fun sharing

gorilla

wow your living room is really v long and big. any before pics to show?

Yeah, creative of the current owner to relocate the doors :D . Otherwise, have to leave space for the door to the 3rd bedroom, which then makes the living room very odd for space planning.

Have not taken any pictures in the current state. The owner's daughter is taking her PSLE so I didn't disturb them yet.

But I should be paying them a visit soon for my final inspection before the 2nd appointment. Maybe if I decided on the ID can bring along to take measurements.

Edited by bentoon

Guest Goobii

Welcome to RT... your blog looks interesting... Wish I had the time like you to update regularly.

I post photo into the forum is good enough... :P :P

Welcome! Nice layout u've got. And the place looks big. :)

It's comfortable, but not big - although I hope to achieve that effect through the ID and hopefully some clever use of space and light. As I mentioned in the blog, the current owner did a good thing in the relocation of the 2 bedroom doors. What would otherwise have to be "sacrificed" as passageway and door clearance is now part of the livingroom space.

I hope to continue with that idea in the kitchen. Now my "headache" is what to do with the kitchen space without blowing the bank :P